Only in CHICAGO!! POOL HALL BRAWL!!!!

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Trent from Toledo is surely known to raise some commotion, but, NO BRAWLING FOR THIS GUY!!! After installing 11 Diamonds, there is no time for fussing and fighting my friend! <<<seee what i did there? Beatles fan?

TFT

Whew! From the thread title I thought it might be a table installation crew in Logan Square... :cool:

pj
chgo

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
Trent from Toledo is surely known to raise some commotion, but, NO BRAWLING FOR THIS GUY!!! After installing 11 Diamonds, there is no time for fussing and fighting my friend! <<<seee what i did there? Beatles fan?

TFT
Did you guys play at Surge last night? I never saw a text...

pj
chgo

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Surprised? Really? Look at the other crime headlines for Chicago that day - 16 shot in one day- WHAT matters?

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
one good thing ...

There is one good thing, it was all in the family. If they keep up like this they should be removing some members from the gene pool. I suspect their gene pool is more like a puddle anyway!

Hu

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
No, after we had a friend over to dinner at our airbnb( UpsideDownPizzas) and even thought about going out, it was already almost 11!!

Did you guys play at Surge last night? I never saw a text...

pj
chgo

Yeah, its not like the infamous Chris's Billiards is known for fighting. You sound like you know nothing about Chicago. Chris's is on the northside of Chicago, not the Southside Aka CHI-raq.

Surprised? Really? Look at the other crime headlines for Chicago that day - 16 shot in one day- WHAT matters?

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
Nice blue collar Polish neighborhood called Jefferson Park - right across the street from the park, in fact. Far from the "troubles" (unless they come to you).
Chris's is outlined in white. It's about 6 miles northwest of the downtown "Loop" on Milwaukee Ave.

pj
chgo

chris's.jpg