3rd Annual Sullivan Middle School BEF Qualifier

Youthbilliards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Please bare with me folks. Too give the proper respect to everyone involved, there will be several BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS over the next three days.

Today’s Announcement!!!!

Over the last two months the students of Sullivan Middle School have been battling it out everyday during lunch. 13 students mixed with just the everyday kid, to the down right Student Athlete. These youngsters participated in a round robin tournament to give everyone the very best possible chance to just have fun with their matches to getting that tigers glare in the eye before they strike.

While all students played their hearts out, they were all fighting for their chance to earn one of three spots in the 2019 BEF Junior National Championships!!

It is worth mentioning that in order to determine second place we had to have a playoff match since both Brandon and Tatum finished with identical scores. While I wish I could recognize every one who competed, here are you three finalists.

Coming in 3rd place and returning to Junior Nationals for the 3rd year in a row... Tatum!!!

For the 2nd year in a row taking 2nd place is Brandon!! While This young man qualified last year as well, he was unable to attend. This year he had his eyes and his heart set on Vegas and pulled through!!

Taking home the #1 spot was the classroom sweetheart Miss Junie “Bug”!! This young lady went almost undefeated throughout the tournament only losing one round near the end of her path to the trophy!

Great job students!! You all have done such an amazing job and I see great things for all of you.

Thank you as always to our sponsors
Iwan Simonis
West State Billards
POV POOL
GOPLAYPOOL
Rick Trembly for the cue donation for 1st

Please check out our Facebook page Youth Billiard Academy

a36f1a234966c3451583c6d69e8bc0c0.jpg
0d099703d2f722c93095567a9266b8a2.jpg
aba096aecbdcc60167816fba16643f47.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk