Original G B

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Interesting that you criticize me for both who I am and for being anonymous. You're a real class act.

Do you have stake in Pete's scams? If you're the JV I've heard about, then hmmmm...

Regardless of anything you said, this cue is not a Balabushka. Verl Horn, Palmer, whoever made it, it was not made by George.

Did you sell it to Rod and now he's going to realize he had a lemon? Oops

Pete Tascarella LOA'd this cue, missed the Spain measurements on this blank, but called it legit. I can see from here it's, at best, EXTREMELY QUESTIONABLE.

The title of this thread, "Original GB" is misleading. The poster will be selling this cue in 4 minutes if he follows his usual pattern, and someone else will be catching a grenade. For you to discredit that is extremely shady.

How do you know it wasn't made by George Mr. O'brien? Please, educate me.

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
So wait.. now its extremely questionable, or is it not made by George as in definitive?

You're a wanna be, while Pete has over 30 years. You have no proof and cannot shed any light one way or another. The only fraud here is you.

There is nothing misleading about the thread title, he has a letter from one of three whom I would personally trust. Pete O'Brien is not on that list.

In fact you have only convinced me of one thing... that there is not ONE sober Irishman in Northern NY...

JV

Interesting that you criticize me for both who I am and for being anonymous. You're a real class act.

Do you have stake in Pete's scams? If you're the JV I've heard about, then hmmmm...

Regardless of anything you said, this cue is not a Balabushka. Verl Horn, Palmer, whoever made it, it was not made by George.

Did you sell it to Rod and now he's going to realize he had a lemon? Oops

Pete Tascarella LOA'd this cue, missed the Spain measurements on this blank, but called it legit. I can see from here it's, at best, EXTREMELY QUESTIONABLE.

The title of this thread, "Original GB" is misleading. The poster will be selling this cue in 4 minutes if he follows his usual pattern, and someone else will be catching a grenade. For you to discredit that is extremely shady.

Bigb'scues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So wait.. now its extremely questionable, or is it not made by George as in definitive?

You're a wanna be, while Pete has over 30 years. You have no proof and cannot shed any light one way or another. The only fraud here is you.

There is nothing misleading about the thread title, he has a letter from one of three whom I would personally trust. Pete O'Brien is not on that list.

In fact you have only convinced me of one thing... that there is not ONE sober Irishman in Northern NY...

JV

His name is Patrick....why do you keep calling him Pete?

poolrod

I like old school
Silver Member
Better pics

Amazing cue.

Attachments

• MPR04436.jpg
    MPR04436.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 530
  • IMG_3429.jpg
    IMG_3429.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 399
  • IMG_3433.jpg
    IMG_3433.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 555
  • MPR04445.jpg
    MPR04445.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 430

classiccues

Silver Member
One of your problems Rod is from the angle the prongs look longer than they are.

JV

Attachments

• 100_0645.jpg
    100_0645.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 570

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
One of your problems Rod is from the angle the prongs look longer than they are.

JV

Even with the way the lens is "stretching" the photo at both ends you can't get a good aspect of the picture. Unless you know what you're looking at which some do not.

Skins...............waiting patiently in class...

poolrod

I like old school
Silver Member
Bumper assy

It is a nice assembly, he bored out the .5 area for the Aluminum weight bolt to sit flush inside the cap

Last edited:

poolrod

I like old school
Silver Member

JV
Here are the specs, From the top of the stainless joint, to the wrap is 12.25
The wrap is the same in length. The joint is 1.0, and with the pin, it is 1.75. I wish it was a Gus blank, but Pete says Spain. I never been to Spain, but I kinda like the music.:thumbup:

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Just stuck...

JV

Your attention to detail is as sharp as in your forgeries. Oh, tributes, sorry.

So Pete has all of George's supplies, signs a letter on a cue he made, and it becomes a Balabushka? Amazing vertical monopoly there.

PRED

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Post that known fake Pete made, just so we know you have actual proof anything like this happened.

classiccues

Silver Member
Some internet wannabe claims to know more than a guy with 40 years experience...

Again..show the proof...

BTW they aren't forgeries unless you make them to sell as the originals. Pick up a dictionary once in a while...

JV

So Pete has all of George's supplies, signs a letter on a cue he made, and it becomes a Balabushka? Amazing vertical monopoly there.

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member

Im still patiently siting in class....

rigmaster

my puppy is on the left!
Silver Member
It is a beauty Rod and I can't see Pete building a cue and pass it for a Balabushka !

Quality Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is no doubt in my mind that this Bushka is an original. That's why I shelled out a boat load of money to buy it in or about April or May2015. It is a great cue in incredible original condition.

I only wish Pete could get the moron who posted to this thread and slandered Pete in a room alone for about two minutes.

Last edited:

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
There is no doubt in my mind that this Bushka is an original. That's why I shelled out a boat load of money to buy it in or about April or May2015. It is a great cue in incredible original condition.

I only wish Pete could get the moron who posted to this thread and slandered Pete in a room alone for about two minutes.

Mike, those who SHOULD know what this cue is do. Those who shouldn't either dont know Georges cues, dont care, are jealous, have an axe to grind, or are just ignorant. In this case it's prabably a combonation of the last three.

Pete has no wories.

Quality Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have no hesitation betting my life on this Bushka being 100% original and a Bushka. Are the morons who question this cue's authenticity willing to make the same bet?