FS-large bore headstock w/ motor, Deluxe carriage

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Assuming this is the user in question, it is difficult to monitor for something like this. Wasn't a user on the site working on an escrow service at one time?

Mike

JC

Coos Cues
Assuming this is the user in question, it is difficult to monitor for something like this. Wasn't a user on the site working on an escrow service at one time?

Mike

The guy is 100% the scumbag thief known as Jeffery Forney who has plagued this site off and on for years ripping people off. He moved from Watkins Glen NY down the road to Ithaca but it's the same puke.

When I was new here he screwed me out of a large sum of money while the long time members who knew to warn me said nothing. Not going to happen while I'm here.

Last edited:

kickshotkid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah forney is a real piece of garbage, I also got ****ed over by him when I was new to AZ, tried to by a cue from him he sent an empty package with a the cap missing an tape ripped, I didn't figure it out til past the paypal window for a case at that time because he strung me along and the people that he didn't screw over spoke for him. Forney=P.O.S

Last edited:
Reactions: JC