Predator Revo to be offered in custom configurations

asamimasa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuMyAEsbNhc

The intro commercial shows an unusually in-depth look into the Revo factory, and more excitingly, a new offering that appears to have gone under the radar compared to their new set of balls. They claim to offer any joint, any vault plate material in black or white, and weight. Curiously, no mention of tip diameter (that mythical ~11.75mm variant), length (there are reportedly 30" ones out in the wild already), or taper. For those that liked the properties of the Revo but the lack of a ferrule-like sighting reference point kept them from staying, they've clearly been listening to the feedback.

I'm impressed that Predator's got their manufacturing technique down that they can confidently offer such a wide set of configurations, but how economic it is will be reflected in the price. While I personally think that offering too much customizability naturally leads to decision paralysis, in the grand scheme of the state of the industry, this seems like the next step forward. Perhaps we'll see carom or snooker shafts next?

Last edited:

Catalin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know if and when, but I also don't know anyone who "needs" that.

Julian