First table installed today, Brunswick GC 1

TrevorB

Registered
Proud to have this beauty setup and ready to play. It’s a Gold Crown 1. Fresh Simonis 860HR in tournament blue.
ffd63007da0f457638a2bb4e399f552e.jpg

Thanks to Jack Zimmerman and Todd Leising for a flawless install, you guys are artists, table looks and plays great. Worth every penny to have these guys do the work.

Now to work on my pool skills, that may take a while!
65798556388d32571d65005c9c0b93f4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JZMechanix

Silver Member
Thanks, Trevor. Glad we could help you get that nice GC up and running. One of the nicer ones we've had the pleasure of installing! Congrats on acquiring this fine table.

djoverboard

Registered
Beautiful table I know tournament blue is now the standard but I’m still a traditional green guy, esp with GC’s. But damn I’m jealous.

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Absolutely insane to have that as your first table! Sounds like you may realize how lucky you are, but I think you would appreciate it far more if you’d had a home table like most of us started with!

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Very nice!

Enjoy it in good health, even when you have the occasional Cohiba burning in the corner tray.

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very nice table- GCI is my all time favorite for play- esp if corner pockets are in the 4 3/4 range for some 14.1 decent runs by non-pros. Enjoy and Best of Luck!

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
congrats, helluva setup you have,
i had one of those before

and you chose the RIGHT people

Last edited:

Qaddiction

User name says it all...
Silver Member
Nice to meet you today Trevor. Enjoy playing on that beautiful table.

Take care, Todd.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Beautiful 1st table. First and last. Take care of it...it'll last a lifetime.

TrevorB

Registered
Beauty, add ball return and the original skirts and you'll be set for life.

Thanks, I’m happy with the table as is. I like the drop pockets just fine. It has brand new GC 4 pockets, so they hold more balls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk