PBIA & Auto-Aim

goettlicher

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
AUTO AIM is an aiming system developed by the SPF Group of Instructors under ACS Level IV, PBIA Master Instructor, Randy Goettlicher.

So far AUTO AIM has only been taught "hands on" by that group. Never been on the internet! AUTO AIM is a normal part of Pool School in Dallas.

AUTO AIM eliminates any guess work on where to aim. No more fractions, degrees, angles, aim points, contact points or ghost balls to figure out.

If you already have a great ball pocketing system, AUTO AIM is probably not for you. On the other hand if AUTO AIM sounds interesting, just contact randyg. Yes, there is a charge for the 3 hours of training.

Thanks for asking
randyg

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mike...Simple answer: Stick a crowbar in your wallet, take a lesson and FIND OUT!

Scott Lee
2019 PBIA Instructor of the Year
Director, SPF National Pool School Tour

Dallas is too far for me to go.

And I've just shelled out over $5,000 to get rid of mice and termites. $3,500 of that went to rid my attic of a major mice infestation.

r/DCP

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

In the first video on that page, that's Jimmy Reid's "Equal Angle Opposites" done wrong.
You can see the haphazard over/under cutting
Although, see how he points at the bottom of the ball and pivots over the cueball? If instead of stopping dead center of the cue ball, he would continue over to the exact reciprocal on top of the cue ball, I think you know enough math to know that would be perfect CP alignment.

Buzzard II

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a wobbly stroke, poor eye pattern, don't own a crowbar and off-set aiming confused me. Is there any hope for AUTO AIM?

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have a wobbly stroke, poor eye pattern, don't own a crowbar and off-set aiming confused me. Is there any hope for AUTO AIM?

there is hope for auto aim
hope for you not so sure......:thumbup: