3C in Denver

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Finally got a chance to play at Mile High Billiards since they put in 2 Gabriels tables. If you're in the Denver area, they are worth checking out.

It's a good sized room with a variety of pool tables and a 6x12 snooker table which is mainly used for golf and which looks like it is covered with billiard cloth, and people have said it plays very fast. I could wish the billiard table I played on, though, was faster. I think their maintenance regime could use a little boost, and I don't think they have the heaters set correctly. But nevertheless the table played decently well, as far as a player of my limited ability could tell.

And the price was nice, as they have a deal on Sunday that you can play all day for 12 bucks. They have a bar and vending machine but no in house food. But that is not a big deal because there's a Blackjack Pizza and Silvermine Subs in the same strip mall and you can call either and they will bring the food to you.

All in all a nice experience at a nice place.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A friend and I tried it a couple weeks ago.
I have had very little 3C time in the past.
I did manage a couple of runs of 3 but probably more luck than skill.
It's a nice set up they have there.
If it was my room I would have put 1 billiards table and a 5x10 Diamond pocket table.
But all in all it was fun.