Live Stream from Sweet Tooth Billiards, Phoenix, March 7th-8th

Jimmy M.

Insomniac
Silver Member
We will be streaming the Grand Opening $500 Added 9-ball tournament from Sweet Tooth Billiards in Glendale, AZ.

www.azpoolscene.com/streaming.htm

Starting at 2 p.m. phoenix time on Saturday.

To view the Ad and Video Walk-through visit www.azpoolscene.com/SweetTooth.htm

Tell Mike that all that 9 and under stuff so 10 years ago. He can have open tournaments now. Really. He can! ;)

All joking aside, good luck with everything. I'll get over there some time soon to check out the new room.

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tell Mike that all that 9 and under stuff so 10 years ago. He can have open tournaments now. Really. He can! ;)

All joking aside, good luck with everything. I'll get over there some time soon to check out the new room.
I wouldn't be opposed to letting you play as a 9 - left handed. :)

I went over there last Saturday and the place is nice.

BVal

stuckart

Paint Dry Watching Champ
Silver Member
I know Mike is going to be doing some other special things during the weekend for the Grand Opening. I know he is looking forward to seeing all the other players that haven't dropped in yet. The room is top notch with great food and the best tables in town.

And for those that get eliminated from the tournament, no not you, he'll be running some semi-free poker tournaments at different times.

Mike also is running a promotion every night of March. "Win Mike O'Hara's Money". He is putting up $50 for a pool tournament that starts at 2:30 a.m. every day. Jimmy, this is an OPEN tournament and everyone can play. I know Mitch Ellerman won it the other night.

JasonCrugar

analysis paralysis
Silver Member
I know Mike is going to be doing some other special things during the weekend for the Grand Opening. I know he is looking forward to seeing all the other players that haven't dropped in yet. The room is top notch with great food and the best tables in town.

And for those that get eliminated from the tournament, no not you, he'll be running some semi-free poker tournaments at different times.

Mike also is running a promotion every night of March. "Win Mike O'Hara's Money". He is putting up $50 for a pool tournament that starts at 2:30 a.m. every day. Jimmy, this is an OPEN tournament and everyone can play. I know Mitch Ellerman won it the other night.

this goes down today... bump to the top!!!!

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Jerry,

Looks like you took care of the tech issues. I must say that the mic system is truly the best I've heard on a pool live stream. Also, Verena (Nina) is doing an outstanding job. Well done, well done indeed.

Going back to watch some more :D:D

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Thanks to all involved, not only for the stream ... but for promoting our sport. :thumbup:

stuckart

Paint Dry Watching Champ
Silver Member
Thanks Bob! We are done for the night. I started out hot, then played a bad match or two. But then I caught on fire and won my remaining matches. I'm in the final 6 that are returning tomorrow afternoon.

Two matches on the Winners Side are going off at 2:30 p.m. pacific. And then myself and Randy Thompson play the losers of those first matches.

We'll be streaming it all on www.azpoolscene.com

The Microphone is awesome and it's cool cause you can talk soft and still come across pretty good. Nina did do a good job, but unfortunately I had to knock out her man, my vegas teammate, so they took off.

The owner of Sweet Tooth did a bunch of commentary late, and will probably be on the mic a bunch tomorrow. Plus there is a $300 added poker tournament going on, so the place will be packed.

stuckart

Paint Dry Watching Champ
Silver Member
Susan Williams wins the tournament - $1150
Dave Vezain 2nd - $400
Pat Dicker 3rd - $240
Mike Kennedy 4th - $140
Jerry Stuckart 5th/6th - $60
Randy Thompson 5th/6th - $60
Steve Deluna / Matt Kwasny 7th/8th - out of the money