Live Stream tonight from Fast Eddies San Angelo

Dagwoodz

the dude abides...
Silver Member
I'll be running the live stream this weekend from Fast Eddies event in San Angelo this weekend. We SHOULD be streaming tonight, tomorrow, and Sunday. Tonight is largely dependant on if we get enough people to hold a ring game. I'll post the schedule and the site below. ALL times are only an estimate...I'm going how the last tournament was run in San Antonio, so please be flexible.

Friday, 06 March, 2009, 9pm (eastern): Ring game. (more details will be available when we actually get ready to run the game)

Saturday, 07 March 2009, 2:30 (eastern): Start of the tournament matches. Matches will run most likely until around 11pm eastern.

Sunday, 08 March 2009, 11:00am (eastern): Start of Sunday play from the Fast Eddies event here. Finals SHOULD be around 9pm (eastern).

The site to watch all this action is here:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/fast-eddies-olhausen-9-ball-tour

Stop in, log in, say hi and sweat some great 9-ball action! :thumbup:

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Thanks Daz, you just made my weekend :D

Will you be streaming other events on this site, and if so, do you wish this to be added to the AZ Stream List (below)?

Dagwoodz

the dude abides...
Silver Member
While I'm out in Texas, I'm streaming the Fast Eddies Tour events; which are basically this one and the next one in San Antonio. After that I'll be back down in Georgia, and playing in Shannon and Marge's GSBT events. They have Mike Basha doing their streaming now, so I most likely won't be doing too much streaming for a while. But you can go ahead and put me on the list, because should the need arise, I'll stream.

Dags

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
While I'm out in Texas, I'm streaming the Fast Eddies Tour events; which are basically this one and the next one in San Antonio. After that I'll be back down in Georgia, and playing in Shannon and Marge's GSBT events. They have Mike Basha doing their streaming now, so I most likely won't be doing too much streaming for a while. But you can go ahead and put me on the list, because should the need arise, I'll stream.

Dags

Thanks Dagz. I updated the list as well as my email notification. Thanks for promoting our sport :thumbup:.

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Dagz got some folks together and things are about to roll. Bumpity Bump!

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Dagz stated in the chat: "....as far as players...SVB, David G, Hillbilly, Indian Johnny, James "Bastrop" Davis Sr...."

This will be good!!!! He also mentioned that Hillbilly is running a bit late but the stream will be up "in a bit".

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Dagz is representing AZ and playing in it -- come cheer him on.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Now Playing

SVB, David G and Sean Black (Current Texas BCA State Champ).

Only 3 left.

Ray

Dagwoodz

the dude abides...
Silver Member
We're ready to get underway here at Fast Eddies in San Angelo, TX. We have a great field of 47 players.

Notables in the event include:
Shane Van Boening
David "G" Gutierrez
Charlie "Hillbilly" Bryant
defending player of the year Jui Lung Chen
2008 Texas BCA 9-ball Champion Sean Black
James Davis Jr.

This is shaping up to be a great event, so stop on by and sweat the action!

Go to this site for the stream:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/fast-eddies-olhausen-9-ball-tour

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Final action about to start -- down to six people -- SVB and David G will be playing for the hot-seat real soon..........come join!