Jim Baxter Joint Protectors

janaka

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I not too long ago found Jim's website and for Christmas am buying my wife a nice cue - to go with it I thought of nothing better than customized JP's for it.

I sifted through Jim's thousand pictures and found a style that I know my wife will love. Being a huge turquoise fan I know she'd love anything with turquiose, since I'm getting her a custom Jacoby with turquoise, well it was obvious what to do.

The ordering process was a breeze, I think I got an email back within a day or so. Awesome contact.

The only slow up was on my end as my digital caliper died and I needed a new one.

The wait was worth it - these are amazing little pieces of awesomeness.

Quality is top notch and the look is exactly what I wanted. They fit my Radial joint perfect, dead match for diameter as well. Love it.

Even shipping was about one week, to Canada nevertheless.

I'm already drawing up a set for myself as I know all my cues down the road will have his JP's on them. Great value for the $$ spent.

You'll have to ignore my finger prints all over them as you can tell I opened them up in the car after getting them out of the mail box... Had to send pics to my friends about these. I'm prettu excited to say the least, and these aren't even for me.

Attachments

• IMG-20111214-00080.jpg
    IMG-20111214-00080.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 790
  • Lunenburg 2-20111214-00082.jpg
    Lunenburg 2-20111214-00082.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 689
  • Lunenburg 2-20111214-00085.jpg
    Lunenburg 2-20111214-00085.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 863
Last edited:

metallicane

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Where did you get your digital caliper? I have one that only does one decimal in millimeter, but two when it is inches. I want two decimals all the time.