TvMike's Billiardnet.tv - LIVE - OLATHE 5k Added One Pocket 9 Ball.

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member
WERE AT IT AGAIN.

We are LIVE blasting out like a Tornado on the plains from SHOOTERS in OLATHE KANSAS.

We have 60 players in our ONE POCKET. - Skyler Woodward, Gabe Owen, Manny Perez, Can Salim, Cliff Joyner, Taylor Anderson, Ronnie Alcano, KC Massey, Shane McMinn, Chip Compton, Sergio Rivas, Mike Nagaki, Scott Kitto, Todd Fausnett, Stephen Wyatt, Forrest Hurlburt, Austin Summers, Alex Olinger, Cody Meyers, Chris Lawson, Charlie Mora plus a lot more.

Full List is here.

9 Ball will be even bigger!

We are doing a 29.99 EVENT CHARGE or Monthly Subscription Option.
EVENT charge - SHOOTERS OLATHE - ONE POCKET - 9 BALL - FULL EVENT CHARGE - HD - MULTIPLE CHANNELS and BITRATE QUALITY - ARCHIVES until TUESDAY

Keeping it simple.

https://billiardnet.tv/channels/shooters-billiards-olathe-ks/

Attachments

• onepocketlist.jpg
    onepocketlist.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 797
  • shooters.jpg
    shooters.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 763

Brookeland Bill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’m not paying to watch pool when there is so many free videos on-line. I’m hanging with Upstate Al.

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
I’m not paying to watch pool when there is so many free videos on-line. I’m hanging with Upstate Al.

Well Bill, as a multi-year member of first TVMike then Billiardnet.tv, I can tell you you are the loser! Mike offers excellent high quality video streaming of events normally not covered by "mainstream" streamers. Yes Upstate Al is normally free. Which events does he cover? Only those within driving distances of NYC. Usually only nine or ten ball. Mike travels a wide swath of the country covering from league play to world class one pocket. For $30 a quarter or so. Next time you go to the pool room, think about how many drinks you purchased over a 90 day period. Sure bet it was way over the $30.

In retrospect, please do NOT join. Every new member may slow down my stream :angry: . Thanks for NOT joining :p :thumbup: !

Lyn

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member
Cracks me up.... really I am 1 of 2 professional full time event partners and producers in North America that actually works in the Billiards Industry and people want to take the time to post things like i'm not paying for anything there's free video around.

I will do what I can to make things right.

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member
9 ball

WE ARE HERE.

SHOOTERS OLATHE KANSAS 9 BALL

137 Players - Skyler Woodward, Alex Olinger, Ronnie Alcano, Shane Mcminn, John Hennessee, Chip Compton, Joey Gray, Gabe Owen, Taylor Anderson, Can Salim, Sergio Rivas, Martin Zavala Jr, Cliff Joyner, Cody Meyers, Jake Santora, Austin Summers, Jamie Pluta, Jon Boster, David Matlock, Jeff Melton, KC Massey, Manny Perez, Darren Everrett, Cody Cash, Ryan Cobb, Chris Lawson and many many more.

We will have One Pocket games of the hotseat Jeff Carter Vs Chip Compton and the loser Vs Cliff Joyner then the Finals as well on the AWAY channel. Then when the ONE POCKET is completed we will feature two channels of 9 ball matches so you can catch a lot of action.

The entire event charge option is only 24.99 or if you have an existing or sign up for a monthly on going subscription for 14.99 to have access to multiple qualities, multiple tables, full archives of the billiardnet.tv library.

We make it easy to support our professional live streaming work in the billiards industry that defends the billiards industrys interests by not giving out our content for free or to other predatory platforms.

Also huge thanks to Club Billiards Old School Pool Room in Wichita Kansas for being an event sponsor and BryantBilliards for coming on board as a regular ongoing sponsor of Billiardnet.tv

The brackets would take up like 10 photos on here to take a picture of.

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member
CHIP COMPTON won the one pocket - Cliff Joyner 2nd.

We now have 2 channels of 9 ball games.

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member
Olathe!

FINAL PLAYERS IN OLATHE @ SHOOTERS in OLATHE

DON’T DARE MISS THE ACTION

Can Salim
Alex Olinger
Skyler Woodward
Chris Lawson
Chip Compton
Ryan Cobb
David Heinonen
Darren Everett
Manny Perez
Gabe Owen
Johnathan Hennessee
Jacob White
Ronnie Alcano
Joey Gray
KC Massey
Cody Meyers

I'm earning my keep so keep me earning it's only $14.99 a month. Multiple channels tables qualities and full archives of the huge Billiardnet library. “Like the D.O.C. No One Can Do It Better”.

Click the link and signup and login.