Billiards on espn2 now

SilverCue

Sir Raksalot
Silver Member
I'm watching billiards on ESPN 2 right now and Ewa Lawrence is playing pretty good

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
Clapping!

I guess the audience knows nothing about pool to think they are supposed to clap after every shot. It's the most annoying pool I've tried to watch on tv and I don't know how the players can block the noise from clapping after every shot out. What in the heck is wrong with these people?

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
I guess the audience knows nothing about pool to think they are supposed to clap after every shot. It's the most annoying pool I've tried to watch on tv and I don't know how the players can block the noise from clapping after every shot out. What in the heck is wrong with these people?

Someone holds an applause sign and implores them to do that.
Dumb tv people.

ronscuba

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I read so many different opinions of people's playing ability.

They were both under pressure with the cameras, and neither was playing their best. Was that a tight pocket table ?

Curious, what level do think they were performing at in that match, in typical current play and when they were at their peak ?

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
I'm watching billiards on ESPN 2 right now and Ewa Lawrence is playing pretty good

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

LOL... what match were you watching. Ewa and Jeanette both played horrible.

TheBook

Ret Professional Goof Off
Silver Member
Why would anyone watch that crap when there is so many other places to watch pool?

There are websites that have archives, Usteam, and Utube that has plenty of videos to choose from.

🎱