Dumb Sports that get more views that pool

AkGuy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well you asked...

Any race where the drive around in a circle as fast as they can, golf, bowling, darts, etc.

I better stop before I piss some one off. It is an opinion post right? My opinion.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Any race where the drive around in a circle as fast as they can, golf, bowling, darts, etc.

I better stop before I piss some one off. It is an opinion post right? My opinion.

Not GOLF!!!!!!!!!

:crying::crying::crying:

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Around here we always called it Bags.

I like that a lot better than cornhole lol.

Football
Baseball
Basketball
Golf
Nascar

These are the activities that we need to cull from the American culture. It may be difficult, as even pool fans seem to like football...check out the action room. Once we have discredited and banned these forms of devil worship there should be a large entertainment vacuum, with hundreds of millions in American dollas floating around. A few tax breaks for those who purchase a home table, laws limiting espn to showing pool tournaments only, etc etc. and we will be good to go. Pool great again. #1 game in America. Pros with 85 bathrooms and lists of paid off women as long as my...forearm.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I like that a lot better than cornhole lol.

Football
Baseball
Basketball
Golf
Nascar

These are the activities that we need to cull from the American culture. It may be difficult, as even pool fans seem to like football...check out the action room. Once we have discredited and banned these forms of devil worship there should be a large entertainment vacuum, with hundreds of millions in American dollas floating around. A few tax breaks for those who purchase a home table, laws limiting espn to showing pool tournaments only, etc etc. and we will be good to go. Pool great again. #1 game in America. Pros with 85 bathrooms and lists of paid off women as long as my...forearm.

Youse guys don’t like golf?....what the hell is wrong with y’all?

61A33FF0-4272-48BC-BEC3-445161875F19.jpeg