Turning Stone Classic XXXI Thread: photos, predictions, updates, etc.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We non facebookers cant search but if a link is posted for EACH match we can watch if it is like it has been in the past-would really appreciate links tooday!! Thank you.
Really? Don't ask for much, huh. I'm sure someone will get right on that. ;)

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's really not a lot for one of 1200 people watching to copy and paste the link in this thread as it changes.

Indeed it is not-I need one too. Typical- I have updated PPV matches a thousand times for the poor people or refuse-to-pay people but do i even get a crummy link when i need it-Rarely -Very rarely

Last edited:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Indeed it is not-I need one too. Typical- I have updated PPV matches a thousand times for the poor people or refuse-to-pay people but do i even get a crummy link when i need it-Rarely -Very rarely

I'll be watching it later this afternoon at our pool hall...got FB there....
...I will be your mild mannered reporter for the day.

I don't have FB either....but I'm pretty sure it could be opened up...
...why limit your audience?....:scratchhead:
...and what the hell did Z-berg ever do for us.

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

This is why I will always pound the YouTube drum for streaming for any event.
No time outs. Hassle free viewing for members and nonmembers alike, instant access to archive videos from the event and past events.

YouTube has been in the video hosting/streaming business the longest so they are the best.

I understand Upstate Al's reasoning for Facebook was the built-in community that could lead to more views. But the stream time limits and member requirement as well as not very organized archive are the downsides.

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is why I will always pound the YouTube drum for streaming for any event.
No time outs. Hassle free viewing for members and nonmembers alike, instant access to archive videos from the event and past events.

YouTube has been in the video hosting/streaming business the longest so they are the best.

I understand Upstate Al's reasoning for Facebook was the built-in community that could lead to more views. But the stream time limits and member requirement as well as not very organized archive are the downsides.

Yeah, it’s too bad. YouTube provides a much better end-user experience and does not require registration.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

He sold our info to about 30+ companies, our friends info as well which is really unbelievable and then he lied over and over saying that they had stopped doing that when they had not. Real stand up guy-not!

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That was an awesome match between Luc and Wilkie.

Hatch and Shaw on the TV table next!

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Robert Hart is comedian Kevin Hart's brother? That is wild. Get Kevin Hart to sponsor a GOAT pool tourney.

Last edited:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Hewitt 6-5 over Hohman...he had a 6-3 lead.
Hewitt shooting now...tough out.