Sigel vs. Archer

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
Does anyone know if the match will be live streamed on Friday...getting close!

Wedge

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
I Guess

I guess tonight's Archer vs. Sigel race to 11 in 9 Ball will not be streamed or we would have heard by now!

Too bad I was looking forward to seeing it!

Wedge

flyvirginiaguy

Classic Cue Lover
Silver Member
That's a bummer. If I was close enough I would atleast video it in HD. But to far away for me. Maybe someone will be smart enough to do so.

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Anybody know who won last night? (score)

Johnny's FB post 6 hours ago:

"I won the match with Sigel 9-4. It was a well played match. Thank you Mike for rolling back the years for the pool fans here at Marietta Billiard Club. Good luck with the GPPA."

Way to go Big J!

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
Hah! Even throwing a few games to Sigel to help him out with his new league, and Sigel STILL gets beat 9-4.

Let me reiterate.... Mike Sigel is nowhere close to the speed he was years ago.

Short Bus Russ - C player

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kina presumptuous, Russ. Siegel plays well enough to get to 4, I do think.

I don't think many would bet he wouldn't hit 4 against archer in a set to 9.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
they played on buckets, it was a exhibition, it dont matter. it was a show-nothing more or less.

Mike's head is 100000% on promoting his new league not how well he is playing, JA is working in his pool room, he aint thinking much about pool right now either. So it dont matter. FWIW I like Mikes plan, i saw it 6-8 months ago while he strayed a couple days at my house, his heart is in it 10000%-looked good to me, JA said the same.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
they played on buckets, it was a exhibition, it dont matter. it was a show-nothing more or less.

Mike's head is 100000% on promoting his new league not how well he is playing, JA is working in his pool room, he aint thinking much about pool right now either. So it dont matter. FWIW I like Mikes plan, i saw it 6-8 months ago while he strayed a couple days at my house, his heart is in it 10000%-looked good to me, JA said the same.

Welcome back! Hope you are well...

RADAR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hah! Even throwing a few games to Sigel to help him out with his new league, and Sigel STILL gets beat 9-4.

Let me reiterate.... Mike Sigel is nowhere close to the speed he was years ago.

Short Bus Russ - C player

neither is johnny!

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
things have been calm here in the "Land of AZ"..

Hey there stranger, what have you been up to?

You don't call, you don't write, you don't show up at any local pool rooms......what's that all about? LoL

Hope all is well F.B. . . . . things have been calm here in the "Land of AZ".....the same ones are looking for the same things on the "yellow brick road". :D

CLICK PICTURE

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Those middle tournament tables are certainly not buckets. If you have played there you would know the middle tables are shimmed pro cut pockets.

RobMan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Those middle tournament tables are certainly not buckets. If you have played there you would know the middle tables are shimmed pro cut pockets.

Actually, the 14 middle tables (the blue clothed) are 9' Olhauson's with 5" pockets. Granted they have the infamous Olhasuen corner pocket rattle, but they are not shimmed.

They have one shimmed Gold Crown and one Diamond Pro.

The rest of the tables (16 or so) are Gold Crowns with 5" pockets as well.

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member

Well here's to hoping!

Good to see you posting BTW!!!