Make it happen One Pocket choices

Drop The Rock

1652nd on AZ Money List
Silver Member
The current list is:

Efren
Tony Chohan

IMO Danny Smith needs to be added to the list because of how exciting his game is to watch. Although if you aren't familiar with Tony's game, you need to be because he is a monster. My choice list would be:

Efren
Tony Chohan
Alex Pagulayan
Dennis Orcollo
Scott Frost
1st place finisher of US Open One Pocket (if one of the above, go down the list)

Who would be your 4 additions to the Accustats invitational?

Woof Biscuit

and gravy
Silver Member
Danny Smith should be on the list. I've seen him play as good as the game can be played. He double-dipped Tony back in January at the big tournament in Chalmette. He's also a multi time fight night champ.

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Efren, Alex, SVB, Frosty, Richie Rich, and for the last player I would invite anyone and everyone to send in an entry and have a randomly drawn " regular " player drawn to have a chance to compete! I know that's not really what this event is intended for but it sure would draw a lot of interest and add some excitement for us common folks!

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
The current list is:

Efren
Tony Chohan

IMO Danny Smith needs to be added to the list because of how exciting his game is to watch. Although if you aren't familiar with Tony's game, you need to be because he is a monster. My choice list would be:

Efren
Tony Chohan
Alex Pagulayan
Dennis Orcollo
Scott Frost
1st place finisher of US Open One Pocket (if one of the above, go down the list)

Almost perfect. Lose "Fish Hands" (sorry Jay) for SVB.

Nick

plague

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i would put in Feijen and/or Appleton
in tournament one-pocket they can definitely hold their own
good for globalisation of the game (=viewers=growth=opportunity)

Thomas McKane

Lifelong student of one p
Silver Member
Gabe Owen has been playing top notch 1P lately (again). I'd like to see him compete at this event.

Scott and Alex have both done poorly at this event from the beginning, it's time to let others compete.

Shane
Gabe
Danny
Cliff or Richie or Neils (Neils made it to finals at DCC this year)
Efren (no brainer)
T-Rex (no brainer)

crazysnake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The current list is:

Efren
Tony Chohan

Efren
Tony Chohan
Alex Pagulayan
Dennis Orcollo
Scott Frost

I would like to see a seniors MIH one pocket tourney.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

magicrat69210

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think the next 2 have to be alex and scott based just on how well they play....for the next 2 i think SVB, Sky, danny smith, and dennis orcullo should rock paper scissor or lag or something.....the winner of the Us open 1 pocket would also be a good choice.....chris gentile the dark horse

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would love to see Josh Roberts get a chance to play he has been playing top notch one pocket he spots Richie Rich a ball and wins.

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
One vote for Sylver Ochoa and one vote for Jeremy Jones
One vote Danny Smith

Dark horse Joey Gray!

Efren
Tony Cohan
Frost
Alex the lion

Why not make it 8 players?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would love to see Josh Roberts get a chance to play he has been playing top notch one pocket he spots Richie Rich a ball and wins.

I watched both days of that match and honestly IMO Richie sold out and or dogged several critical shots that were well within his regular skill set and they would made the outcome MUCH different had they been executed as he normally does.