Power One Pocket 1 or 2 or both?

Drop The Rock

1652nd on AZ Money List
Silver Member
Trying to decide whether to buy both or one of them. If they are redundant, which one is better and why?

DawgAndy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
they're not too redundant. 1 goes into more detail about breaking and returning the break ect..more fundamental 1 pocket I guess. 2 talks about specific shots and moves. If you can only get 1 disk I'd get the first one but I think Lenny has a buy both special price.

Andy
Still sucks at 1 pocket

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
I would buy both. There may be some redundancy, but you don't want to miss that one little thing that might help your game.
As a matter-of-fact, I owned those at one time and they are both good to have. :smile:

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have the second one. Player commentary was pretty good, but I wasn't super impressed with the beginning bits. Scott's particular method of teaching isn't something that suits me, but that's just my own personal preference.

I would still recommend it even though I didn't see what all the hype was about.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Sorry I didn't get to reply to this sooner. I know I read it but was super busy at the time. Power One Pocket is different then Volume 2. We did cover the racking and breaking again as we added other breaks and whatnot but in the first DVD we covered more shots returning the break.

I felt the content is better in the first one but the quality of video (my fault) was not very good, this DVD was made 5-6 years ago. Volume 2 has about 3 hours of various content and the first one is 90 minutes, better quality video and good content. If you like one pocket and want to learn you will enjoy it, some entertainment value with the shot stories and road stories and we move at a decent pace.

I wanted to make DVDs that I would buy myself and not feel ripped off on. I have gotten great reviews and messages from people on it and not too many bad comments so either people really like me and don't want to hurt my feelings or majority of people are happy.

Just look at the reviews of it online in various places and then make your purchases. Thanks everyone who has supported Scott and myself by picking them up. Play well and be lucky pool fans.

P.S. I am making another DVD this month on 8, 9 and 10 ball featuring a popular player from the US. More details to come! :thumbup:

www.ontherailtv.com

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
Vintage-Antique-Hand-Crank-Metal-Wood-Handle-Manual.jpg

Sorry....couldn't resist.

:embarrassed2:

Jeff Livingston

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Sorry I didn't get to reply to this sooner. I know I read it but was super busy at the time. Power One Pocket is different then Volume 2. We did cover the racking and breaking again as we added other breaks and whatnot but in the first DVD we covered more shots returning the break.

I felt the content is better in the first one but the quality of video (my fault) was not very good, this DVD was made 5-6 years ago. Volume 2 has about 3 hours of various content and the first one is 90 minutes, better quality video and good content. If you like one pocket and want to learn you will enjoy it, some entertainment value with the shot stories and road stories and we move at a decent pace.

I wanted to make DVDs that I would buy myself and not feel ripped off on. I have gotten great reviews and messages from people on it and not too many bad comments so either people really like me and don't want to hurt my feelings or majority of people are happy.

Just look at the reviews of it online in various places and then make your purchases. Thanks everyone who has supported Scott and myself by picking them up. Play well and be lucky pool fans.

P.S. I am making another DVD this month on 8, 9 and 10 ball featuring a popular player from the US. More details to come! :thumbup:

www.ontherailtv.com

Has there been any talks with Tom Wirth to do a video? Just curious, he's a great teacher. And everybody loves his book.
Thanks
Jason

TRWpool

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Funny you mention that Jason. I've been thinking about putting together a companion DVD to the book.
Just in the consideration stages though. We'll see. Maybe Scott and Lenny would be interested in collaborating on a project in the near future.

Thanks for the plug.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Has there been any talks with Tom Wirth to do a video? Just curious, he's a great teacher. And everybody loves his book.
Thanks
Jason

Funny you mention that Jason. I've been thinking about putting together a companion DVD to the book.
Just in the consideration stages though. We'll see. Maybe Scott and Lenny would be interested in collaborating on a project in the near future.

Thanks for the plug.

Say it IS so. Will gladly pay in advance :D:D. Do it guys.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Fast....your work is excellent. You do quality work.

Last edited: