Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page “In America We Need More Prayer Not Less!”
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

05-22-2020, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckie View Post
Just because they are listed as essential.......does not mean they are open....

Just a example....

https://www.click2houston.com/news/l...ted-reopening/

So much for freedom of religion......
In your example they closed themselves.

Quote:
After several families who attend Catoosa Baptist Tabernacle tested positive for the coronavirus, the church made the decision to suspend service.
So much for choice.

Just an example.

You think Trump can force them to open?

It is now apparent that you really don't know anything about what is going on.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Last edited by Chopdoc; 05-22-2020 at 03:10 PM.

Old
  (#17)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

05-22-2020, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide Rule View Post
And. Trump seems to have a lock on that vote.

The white evangelical vote.

Praise Jesus. Reminds me of when Judah chose the Egyptians over the Babylonians.
Of course Yahweh got really pissed and sent a virus ( the Babylonians) to destroy the whole bunch. Jeremiah tried to warn them but they had to pick a side.

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#18)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.
CocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1538

05-22-2020, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopdoc View Post
Churches have been designated essential all along.

Trump can't order them to open any more than he can order them closed.

He can't order the states to order them to close any more than he can order the states to order them closed.

I just heard from one of my clients that his church is continuing online services.

Churches are more essential then Abortion Clinics IMHO. Too many people use abortion v/s the pill. Pills are cheaper.

“Pool is geometry, in its most challenging form, the science of precise angles, and forces" - Quote from: A Game of Pool, The Twilight Zone 1961 Television Show.

Old
  (#19)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

05-22-2020, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoboloCowboy View Post
Churches are more essential then Abortion Clinics IMHO. Too many people use abortion v/s the pill. Pills are cheaper.
And you still have no point, and no understanding of the matter at hand.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"

Old
  (#20)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member

05-22-2020, 05:32 PM

Interesting. I know some of you guys like this "judge".

Quote:
Fox News senior judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano said Friday that President Trump does not have the authority he says he does when it comes to overriding governors who will not allow churches or synagogues to reopen.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/judge-...other-recourse

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"

Old
  (#21)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

05-22-2020, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Interesting. I know some of you guys like this "judge".

https://www.foxnews.com/media/judge-...other-recourse

Napolitano wanted to be a Supreme.
Trump said no way.

Napolitano has been a loose cannon since.

Doc. You might say some of us guys used to like this judge.

Old
  (#22)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

05-23-2020, 05:06 AM

Quote:
Trump said no way.

Right! When Trump turns on him, we turn on him! We may not be the sharpest tools in the shed but we know how to follow the Leader!

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#23)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member

05-23-2020, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Trump said no way.

Ok. A supreme what?

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"

Old
  (#24)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

05-23-2020, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Ok. A supreme what?

Napolitano has quite an excellent singing voice.

https://youtu.be/qTBmgAOO0Nw

Old
  (#25)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.
CocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond repute

05-23-2020, 06:59 AM

Quote:
And you still have no point, and no understanding of the matter at hand.

"The First Amendment:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Above says nothing about, except if Covid 19 Hoax is happening. I sure you leaned ZERO about the Constitution in Sawbones School.

“Pool is geometry, in its most challenging form, the science of precise angles, and forces" - Quote from: A Game of Pool, The Twilight Zone 1961 Television Show.

Old
  (#26)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member

05-23-2020, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoboloCowboy View Post
"The First Amendment:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Above says nothing about, except if Covid 19 Hoax is happening. I sure you leaned ZERO about the Constitution in Sawbones School.
I know you can copy stuff from the web. I said you don't understand.

You continuously prove that. Using bigger fonts just demonstrates your insecurity with the material you copied.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"

Old
  (#27)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.

05-23-2020, 07:35 AM

Quote:
I know you can copy stuff from the web. I said you don't understand.

You continuously prove that. Using bigger fonts just demonstrates your insecurity with the material you copied.
Actually I make the POINTS LARGER (Points is a printing term - to discribe size of Font - a Type Face) so people can read it better without glasses.

But do you believe in the U.S. Constitution, and it Amendments. Or feel it is not in Vogue? Like throwing out the Maranda decission?

People like the folks on the Mayflower aboard actually came to this land, for Europe to have religious freedom.

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: