Need some help...tables and furniture (Florida)

Songman

Registered
I'll be opening a billiard room in North Florida soon. I'm currently looking at lease space and plan on having a blended pool room/sports bar with a basic menu and beer/wine.

New tables are out of my financial range and I would appreciate any help finding some used tables and recommendations, as well as related furniture, etc.

The current plan is 4 to 6 of the 7-foot tables and 4 of the 9-foot tables.

Thanks

Bigbaby987

Registered
Jason Bonnell here in Dallas can help you out. I don’t have his contact with me right now but he’s on FB in all the billiard groups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll be opening a billiard room in North Florida soon. I'm currently looking at lease space and plan on having a blended pool room/sports bar with a basic menu and beer/wine.

New tables are out of my financial range and I would appreciate any help finding some used tables and recommendations, as well as related furniture, etc.

The current plan is 4 to 6 of the 7-foot tables and 4 of the 9-foot tables.

Thanks

Where in "north Florida"?

Songman

Registered
I checked into that.

The contract is initiated with a down payment of 15%-25% of the total equipment cost, delivery and setup as well as $200.00 UCC filing fee to make the contract legal in your state. The interest rate is 18.5% which equals about $100.00 per table per month for a 60-month term. At any point the principal balance can be paid in full and you own the tables with no penalty for early pay off.

The payments aren't bad but $5K for a 7 foot table would require an additional $4.5Kin interest per table over the 60-month term. That's a lot for a table.

Songman

Registered
Ha! I do know the show bar. I drove by it a few times back in the day (and remember reading about the bozo hustler owner in the news).