Thread to alert people to 14.1 forum

Steve Lipsky

On quest for perfect 14.1
Silver Member
I'm just going to put some names down of people I've expected to see here but haven't yet. Maybe they're just not aware of this forum? Hopefully they will search for themselves and see this :)

sjm
theone
hobokenapa

Feel free to add any names...

TheOne

www.MetroPool.club
Silver Member
Steve Lipsky said:
I'm just going to put some names down of people I've expected to see here but haven't yet. Maybe they're just not aware of this forum? Hopefully they will search for themselves and see this :)

sjm
theone
hobokenapa

I'm here Steve although only recently spotted it, updated the 2007 list few times but not much else yet I'm afraid :(

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
Steve,

There are other names that contibute here as well, like Hohmann, Harriman, Mathews, Schmidt, etc etc. I will get with Thorsten and let him know that we would appreciate some World Champion advice in this forum.

Thorsten Hohmann - Current 14.1 World Champion, excellent student and warrior of the game.

Danny Harriman - is also one of the best straight pool players in the world. His approach to the game is very simple and his tips are invaluable.

Grady Mathews
- has played against most of the greatest players of the past 50 years. His experince and expertise are unmatched on Azbilliards.

John Schmidt - IMO the greatest all around pool player in the world next to Efren Reyes. Mr. 400's knowledge and experience would be a great addition to this learning forum.

I also know that Ginky and the Korean Dragon have a lot of 14.1 knowledge to share.

Blackjack said:
Steve,

There are other names that contibute here as well, like Hohmann, Harriman, Mathews, Schmidt, etc etc. I will get with Thorsten and let him know that we would appreciate some World Champion advice in this forum.

Thorsten Hohmann - Current 14.1 World Champion, excellent student and warrior of the game.

Danny Harriman - is also one of the best straight pool players in the world. His approach to the game is very simple and his tips are invaluable.

Grady Mathews
- has played against most of the greatest players of the past 50 years. His experince and expertise are unmatched on Azbilliards.

John Schmidt - IMO the greatest all around pool player in the world next to Efren Reyes. Mr. 400's knowledge and experience would be a great addition to this learning forum.

I also know that Ginky and the Korean Dragon have a lot of 14.1 knowledge to share.

Thorsten has been in NY with me for the last month, and just left last night for the world 8 ball championships in dubai. He is then going to frankfurt for the european championships. From there directly back to california, for a UPA event, then back to NY. He has had his hands full lately. Truth is, he hasn't posted here much since Charlie got attacked this summer. In fact, I think his only post since was posting a video of his 9 ball game with actor Paul Sorvino.

rg

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
NYC cue dude said:
Thorsten has been in NY with me for the last month, and just left last night for the world 8 ball championships in dubai. He is then going to frankfurt for the european championships. From there directly back to california, for a UPA event, then back to NY. He has had his hands full lately. Truth is, he hasn't posted here much since Charlie got attacked this summer. In fact, I think his only post since was posting a video of his 9 ball game with actor Paul Sorvino.

rg

I remember that incident, Randy. I will still let him know about this forum in case he changes his mind. Hopefully if enough of us ask him to participate here then he will return to the forums.

highrun55

can`t make a ball anymore
Silver Member
Straight Pool Forum

Steve Lipsky said:

sjm
theone
hobokenapa

Steve,
highrun55 just found it, Awesome, this should have been done long ago.

Hope to see you and the N.Y Boys at the new room in Thorndale this year.
Pete and I are going to have some suprizes this year for the 20th, Pete Sinkler Annual 14-1 Tournament.

I will post all the information here as soon as its available.

see ya then
Mickey the houseman

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
I certainly hope Mr. Hohmann changes his mind. I would love to be able to hear 14.1 input from such a classy and great player. That goes for the other players mentioned above as well, Mr. Schmidt especially. I know there are some folks who love to give the pro players who post on AZ a hard time, but I'd like to think and I hope that us 14.1ers are a different breed.