I would like to step aside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I guess "no one asked your opinion either". Nothing "snide remark" (in your opinion) on my part. IF an aiming system has every OB going to the middle of the pocket, it is so different from everything I have learned and practiced about pool. Thought you knew that...
Good luck with CTE.
Nope, you remark was not snide...it was spot on into the area of "system bashing" which is against the rules around here.
Watch yourself, Mister Dog, Wilson will nail you.
Here's what you said in your original post #78:
"Ask Stan if every aiming ball goes into the middle of the pocket. If so, it's worthless"

Bobkitty

I said: "Here kitty, kitty". Got this frown.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Nope, you remark was not snide...it was spot on into the area of "system bashing" which is against the rules around here.
Watch yourself, Mister Dog, Wilson will nail you.
Here's what you said in your original post #78:
"Ask Stan if every aiming ball goes into the middle of the pocket. If so, it's worthless"

You are correct. I changed the comment I made as an aiming system that has the OB going into the middle of the pocket every time is worthless to me. Guess the thread is about aiming and not about shape. Sorry.

Bobkitty

I said: "Here kitty, kitty". Got this frown.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Nobody asked your opinion
And your snide remark has nothing to do with the thread

It's my mistake. It's fine to make the OB in the middle of the pocket. This thread is about aiming. NOT about shape because most know the middle won't work much of the time. Sorry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.