Kudos to Pechauer and Seyberts

ddg45

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I own a Pechauer JP-09N (now the JP-07Q). It's a great stick and my favorite over McDermott, Lucasi, or OB's I've owned and several others I've tried. I originally bought it because it was Pechauer's least expensive no-wrap cue but never particularly liked the gray pearl color scheme. However I do like the classic and simple points/matching sleeve inlays design, so I contacted Pechauer to see if they could make a custom version in a different color. I spoke to Jon and he was incredibly patient and helpful and agreed to make multiple modifications including the color of the points and inlays, the stain on the forearm, sleeve and wrap sections, and the joint and butt color all at a minimal upcharge, with a reasonable 4-6wk lead time. I placed the order with Seybert's, and they ordered it for me charging just the standard price of the stock cue. I've dealt with both these companies before and after this experience I don't see myself doing business with anyone else. I'll post photos of my new cue when it's delivered. Play well and have fun y'all!

Attachments

• cue3.jpg
    cue3.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 196
  • Cue1.jpg
    Cue1.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 224
  • cue2.jpg
    cue2.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 201
Last edited: