FS: Judd, Mac, Mottey, EP and JB cases

timothysoong

TS Billiards
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
If I recall right, I once owned the Prewitt above, I had the Ostrich wrap installed on it. As this cue was an ex-professional Taiwanese player's cue and she liked the Ostrich wrap on her cue. This cue plays phenomenally well for a Prewitt cue, glad it's still in the same condition as I last sold it 4-5 years ago.

dchan320

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
If I recall right, I once owned the Prewitt above, I had the Ostrich wrap installed on it. As this cue was an ex-professional Taiwanese player's cue and she liked the Ostrich wrap on her cue. This cue plays phenomenally well for a Prewitt cue, glad it's still in the same condition as I last sold it 4-5 years ago.

Thanks Timmy on the background info. Appreciated.

More pics.

Last edited:

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0

I remember you having this cue and i ALMOST bought it! I don,t see prewitts going down in value as few as he builds every year!