Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page help with info on older pool table

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
help with info on older pool table
Old
  (#1)
$$PAPINO$$
AzB Bronze Member
$$PAPINO$$ has a reputation beyond repute$$PAPINO$$ has a reputation beyond repute$$PAPINO$$ has a reputation beyond repute$$PAPINO$$ has a reputation beyond repute$$PAPINO$$ has a reputation beyond repute$$PAPINO$$ has a reputation beyond repute$$PAPINO$$ has a reputation beyond repute$$PAPINO$$ has a reputation beyond repute$$PAPINO$$ has a reputation beyond repute$$PAPINO$$ has a reputation beyond repute$$PAPINO$$ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

help with info on older pool table - 05-25-2011, 07:38 AM

i recently got a older coin op table...cant find no info about it, was want some help... it is a pace-setter made by quality billiards mfg company out of gardenia califorina...it also has a logo of a triangle rack with RB letters inside... any help you can give me is useful... thanks david

Old
  (#2)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member
realkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5785

05-25-2011, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$PAPINO$$ View Post
i recently got a older coin op table...cant find no info about it, was want some help... it is a pace-setter made by quality billiards mfg company out of gardenia califorina...it also has a logo of a triangle rack with RB letters inside... any help you can give me is useful... thanks david
What do you want to know about the table? Quality billiards went out of business way back in the early 80's.

Glen

Old
  (#3)
$$PAPINO$$
AzB Bronze Member
$$PAPINO$$ has a reputation beyond repute$$PAPINO$$ has a reputation beyond repute$$PAPINO$$ has a reputation beyond repute$$PAPINO$$ has a reputation beyond repute$$PAPINO$$ has a reputation beyond repute$$PAPINO$$ has a reputation beyond repute$$PAPINO$$ has a reputation beyond repute$$PAPINO$$ has a reputation beyond repute$$PAPINO$$ has a reputation beyond repute$$PAPINO$$ has a reputation beyond repute$$PAPINO$$ has a reputation beyond repute

05-25-2011, 08:02 AM

nothing specific,just more curious than anything...it just seems to be built heavier and better and have more braces and support than a valley bar box and i've never seen or heard of them before.... thanks for the help...

Old
  (#4)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member
realkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5785

05-25-2011, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$PAPINO$$ View Post
nothing specific,just more curious than anything...it just seems to be built heavier and better and have more braces and support than a valley bar box and i've never seen or heard of them before.... thanks for the help...
They were made by Baker Manufacturing. All plywood construction used in the frame and legs. Solid bolted down rails...one of the best coin-op pool tables ever built...I put them in the top 5 of at least 23 different kinds of coin-ops sold up in Washington state. In fact, this is the only coin-op built in it's time that could have the rails extended with no problem to tighten the pockets....they were a real pleasure to work on.

Glen

Old
  (#5)
ArizonaPete
AzB Silver Member
ArizonaPete has a reputation beyond reputeArizonaPete has a reputation beyond reputeArizonaPete has a reputation beyond reputeArizonaPete has a reputation beyond reputeArizonaPete has a reputation beyond reputeArizonaPete has a reputation beyond reputeArizonaPete has a reputation beyond reputeArizonaPete has a reputation beyond reputeArizonaPete has a reputation beyond reputeArizonaPete has a reputation beyond reputeArizonaPete has a reputation beyond repute

05-25-2011, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by realkingcobra View Post
They were made by Baker Manufacturing. All plywood construction used in the frame and legs. Solid bolted down rails...one of the best coin-op pool tables ever built...I put them in the top 5 of at least 23 different kinds of coin-ops sold up in Washington state. In fact, this is the only coin-op built in it's time that could have the rails extended with no problem to tighten the pockets....they were a real pleasure to work on.

Glen
Glen, in your opinion, what are the top five in the US? What do you think of Global bar boxes manufactured in California?

Old
  (#6)
$$PAPINO$$
AzB Bronze Member

05-26-2011, 07:50 AM

we have a pool hall here that just bought some global tables... i had never seen them in arkansas before but i think that they play better than the diamond tables around here... i love them, but dont know about the build quality but they play great....

Pool Tables
Old
  (#7)
Winne2tough
Lion or the Lamb
Winne2tough has a reputation beyond reputeWinne2tough has a reputation beyond reputeWinne2tough has a reputation beyond reputeWinne2tough has a reputation beyond reputeWinne2tough has a reputation beyond reputeWinne2tough has a reputation beyond reputeWinne2tough has a reputation beyond reputeWinne2tough has a reputation beyond reputeWinne2tough has a reputation beyond reputeWinne2tough has a reputation beyond reputeWinne2tough has a reputation beyond repute

Pool Tables - 08-19-2011, 01:49 AM

Hey papino where are the global pool tables located in Arkansas. I havent heard anything abou these tables before. Also im assuming your talking about shooters in texarkana. I heard once that he was going to expand to little rock and the tables were going to be very nice and unusual. Havent heard anything since. Where do you shoot? Also is your Ron Haley still for sale? Message me about the global tables and what your asking for the haley cue. Thanks
Jay

Jay

RB logo
Old
  (#8)
hunger strike
AzB Silver Member
hunger strike has a reputation beyond reputehunger strike has a reputation beyond reputehunger strike has a reputation beyond reputehunger strike has a reputation beyond reputehunger strike has a reputation beyond reputehunger strike has a reputation beyond reputehunger strike has a reputation beyond reputehunger strike has a reputation beyond reputehunger strike has a reputation beyond reputehunger strike has a reputation beyond reputehunger strike has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 750

RB logo - 08-19-2011, 05:41 AM

Is the logo with RB original or added on? Ask Bob Bebb at Rebco Billiards... since he is in Fresno CA, maybe he will have parts or advice in case you ever need it. Great input by RKC. Isn't AZ a great resource? Love it.

"I don't mind stealin' bread from the mouths of decadence.... but I can't feed on the powerless, when my cup's already over-filled"

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: