Stolen:predator SE-10
Old
  (#241)
DirtyIrish
Not even close to the OGs
DirtyIrish has a reputation beyond reputeDirtyIrish has a reputation beyond reputeDirtyIrish has a reputation beyond reputeDirtyIrish has a reputation beyond reputeDirtyIrish has a reputation beyond reputeDirtyIrish has a reputation beyond reputeDirtyIrish has a reputation beyond reputeDirtyIrish has a reputation beyond reputeDirtyIrish has a reputation beyond reputeDirtyIrish has a reputation beyond reputeDirtyIrish has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100
 Send a message via ICQ to DirtyIrish Send a message via Yahoo to DirtyIrish  
Stolen:predator SE-10 - 12-29-2013, 01:38 PM

Howdy I am seeking the return of my predator it was stolen here in Dallas .
I had given up ! But to read about the cue being returned I started believing again
It is a SE-10 predator 71out of 100(Xiang believe) sorry haven't looked it up in years I will update
Irish
p.s. It is registered with predator but they were of NO HELP.,Thanks again

SEMPER-FI PLEASE DONT FORGET ........
POW/MIA

Have you seen me? Samsara203
Old
  (#242)
GettingStarted
AzB Bronze Member
GettingStarted is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500

Have you seen me? Samsara203 - 01-04-2014, 04:05 PM

It has been awhile but I had my Samsara swiped in Pierce County Wa. If you have seen this model cue I can Identify it from any other Samsara Sam-203 out there. Any information would be helpful and much appreciated.

Found cue! THANKS SHANE (CUEPHORIC) JOHNSON
Old
  (#243)
DirtyIrish
DirtyIrish has a reputation beyond reputeDirtyIrish has a reputation beyond reputeDirtyIrish has a reputation beyond reputeDirtyIrish has a reputation beyond reputeDirtyIrish has a reputation beyond reputeDirtyIrish has a reputation beyond reputeDirtyIrish has a reputation beyond reputeDirtyIrish has a reputation beyond reputeDirtyIrish has a reputation beyond reputeDirtyIrish has a reputation beyond reputeDirtyIrish has a reputation beyond repute

Found cue! THANKS SHANE (CUEPHORIC) JOHNSON - 01-09-2014, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyIrish View Post
Howdy I am seeking the return of my predator it was stolen here in Dallas .
I had given up ! But to read about the cue being returned I started believing again
It is a SE-10 predator 71out of 100(Xiang believe) sorry haven't looked it up in years I will update
Irish
p.s. It is registered with predator but they were of NO HELP.,Thanks again
I want to publicly thank Shane on the best damn site in our Sport/Industry
I made my post above on date and last Sunday Shane sent me photos of a c few cues and included was my SE-10 it still had my JP's on it that I had made by The Great Jim Baxter.
The fellow who was selling it was a very innocent middle man so I won't name him but the pawn shop owner who had it was driving down to Dallas to pick the cue back up,he was going to pick it up because HE KNEW IT WAS STOLEN! If anyone knows the name of the owner of the pawn shop in Duncan kola please send me a pm I Will find out them name of the POS who stole it here in Dallas so I can do what I need to do!
Thanks to the greatest place in Billiards "AZ BILLIARDS"
John Baker
aka
dirtyIrish

POW/MIA

Stolen Ray Schuler Cue and Case - Kansas City
Old
  (#244)
Johnny Colaw
Johnny Colaw
Johnny Colaw has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Colaw has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Colaw has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Colaw has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Colaw has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Colaw has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Colaw has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Colaw has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Colaw has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Colaw has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Colaw has a reputation beyond repute

Stolen Ray Schuler Cue and Case - Kansas City - 01-15-2014, 08:32 PM

These items were stolen from my car while parked in my driveway North of the River in Kansas City, Missouri. Their return would mean the world to me. The Break/Jump cue was a gift from my friend the late Grady Mathews. The theft occurred a couple of months ago.

Black Leather Cowboy case with LAS VEGAS Logo, held 2 Butts 4 shafts. One cue is a signed Ray Schuler with Cocobolo joint, with two Schuler shafts, and an OB-2 shaft signed by Royce Burnell. Also a Mike Gulyassey prototype SledgeHammer Break/Jump cue - Black . Various tip tools and scuffers.

Please see attached flyer.
In Kansas City, I frequent Boomer's, Brass Rail, Mark & Michelle's, Side Pockets, the Quaff and the Clarette.

Many thanks.

Johnny Colaw
Attached Images

.:~:._.:~:._.:~:._.:~:._.:~:._.:~:._.:~:._.:~:.

Cue: Ray Schuler original (Billiard Taper)
Years Playing Pool: 46
Favorite Game: 12 ft Snooker
SEMPER FIDELIS

Smoking Gollum says: "Keep your head down and follow through, preciouss..."

Marine,I got your six OOH-RA
Old
  (#245)
DirtyIrish

Marine,I got your six OOH-RA - 01-18-2014, 01:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Colaw View Post
These items were stolen from my car while parked in my driveway North of the River in Kansas City, Missouri. Their return would mean the world to me. The Break/Jump cue was a gift from my friend the late Grady Mathews. The theft occurred a couple of months ago.

Black Leather Cowboy case with LAS VEGAS Logo, held 2 Butts 4 shafts. One cue is a signed Ray Schuler with Cocobolo joint, with two Schuler shafts, and an OB-2 shaft signed by Royce Burnell. Also a Mike Gulyassey prototype SledgeHammer Break/Jump cue - Black . Various tip tools and scuffers.

Please see attached flyer.
In Kansas City, I frequent Boomer's, Brass Rail, Mark & Michelle's, Side Pockets, the Quaff and the Clarette.

Many thanks.

Johnny Colaw
bro if I can do anything to help count me in.
I am a cue dealer and repairman.
J&J Cue Sales and Repair
69-76 USMC
Spent me some time in that vacation "where MPC was the Currency" said in a rap/ghetto (when'll as ghetto as a 62 yr old white dude can get lol)
Irish

POW/MIA

Stolen Cue - Keith Josey
Old
  (#246)
ceodynamo
Have cue will travel
ceodynamo has a reputation beyond reputeceodynamo has a reputation beyond reputeceodynamo has a reputation beyond reputeceodynamo has a reputation beyond reputeceodynamo has a reputation beyond reputeceodynamo has a reputation beyond reputeceodynamo has a reputation beyond reputeceodynamo has a reputation beyond reputeceodynamo has a reputation beyond reputeceodynamo has a reputation beyond reputeceodynamo has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Angry Stolen Cue - Keith Josey - 01-20-2014, 08:42 AM

Please see the attached pictures.

My Keith Josey was stolen from my house approximately 2 weeks ago.

The cue was stolen the night of the OU VS Alabama game, I had a person over that I had just met through a mutual friend. Kinda of a sad story as he was robbed and got his car stolen while he was in truck driving school in Ardmore.

The person that was over that night name is Jason Johnson from Arnett, Oklahoma.

The Josey is 60 inches, Bocote points with a bocote butt and birds eye mable forearm.

white with brown speckle irish linen wrap.
Attached Images

*10,000 hours to become a master at anything
*Desire, Dedication, Determination

Justin Arledge, C.I.C.
good 5 speed bad 6 speed
Likes to gamble
Sullivan Insurance Agency
Ardmore Ok
580-223-2187

Shooter - Wayne Holmes
Breaker - Samsara Jumb/Break

Old
  (#247)
PDX
AzB Silver Member
PDX has a reputation beyond reputePDX has a reputation beyond reputePDX has a reputation beyond reputePDX has a reputation beyond reputePDX has a reputation beyond reputePDX has a reputation beyond reputePDX has a reputation beyond reputePDX has a reputation beyond reputePDX has a reputation beyond reputePDX has a reputation beyond reputePDX has a reputation beyond repute

01-27-2014, 01:28 PM

I just found out my friend had his cue stolen in Portland earlier this week. Please contact me via PM or call me at 503.705.1736 if anyone sees this cue. It was made by a Portland area cue builder Greg Sowder and has a sharks tooth inlaid in the butt. Thanks Patrick

Patrick
Sowder Conversion
Huebler RH7
Brunswick by Palmer
Saul Rich
1981 Viking A450
A bunch of unknown sneakys

Old
  (#248)
Keane
AzB Silver Member
Keane has a reputation beyond reputeKeane has a reputation beyond reputeKeane has a reputation beyond reputeKeane has a reputation beyond reputeKeane has a reputation beyond reputeKeane has a reputation beyond reputeKeane has a reputation beyond reputeKeane has a reputation beyond reputeKeane has a reputation beyond reputeKeane has a reputation beyond reputeKeane has a reputation beyond repute

01-27-2014, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDX View Post
I just found out my friend had his cue stolen in Portland earlier this week. Please contact me via PM or call me at 503.705.1736 if anyone sees this cue. It was made by a Portland area cue builder Greg Sowder and has a sharks tooth inlaid in the butt. Thanks Patrick

Can you give any further details on the when/where/how? I'm far-west side, but I'll keep an eye out for it.

One thing to do is to distribute pictures at local pawn-shops. If it wasn't taken from a bar, it was likely sold for money, and will end up being pawned sooner or later.

Old
  (#249)
PDX
AzB Silver Member
PDX has a reputation beyond reputePDX has a reputation beyond reputePDX has a reputation beyond reputePDX has a reputation beyond reputePDX has a reputation beyond reputePDX has a reputation beyond reputePDX has a reputation beyond reputePDX has a reputation beyond reputePDX has a reputation beyond reputePDX has a reputation beyond reputePDX has a reputation beyond repute

01-28-2014, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keane View Post
Can you give any further details on the when/where/how? I'm far-west side, but I'll keep an eye out for it.

One thing to do is to distribute pictures at local pawn-shops. If it wasn't taken from a bar, it was likely sold for money, and will end up being pawned sooner or later.
He was parked in front of Touches in NW Portland and his car was broken into. He and I have been shooting there for years. I personally try to never leave my cues in a parked car, as it is the number one place to have your cues stolen from. I spoke with him yesterday and suggested he distribute flyers to the pawn shops and which pawn shops in the area have cues vs which send theirs to other locations in the city. A police report was filed too.

I forgot to mention the case had a ebony Philippi sneaky in it also.

Patrick
Sowder Conversion
Huebler RH7
Brunswick by Palmer
Saul Rich
1981 Viking A450
A bunch of unknown sneakys

Heidrich Cue Stolen
Old
  (#250)
djv122385
AzB Silver Member
djv122385 has a reputation beyond reputedjv122385 has a reputation beyond reputedjv122385 has a reputation beyond reputedjv122385 has a reputation beyond reputedjv122385 has a reputation beyond reputedjv122385 has a reputation beyond reputedjv122385 has a reputation beyond reputedjv122385 has a reputation beyond reputedjv122385 has a reputation beyond reputedjv122385 has a reputation beyond reputedjv122385 has a reputation beyond repute

Heidrich Cue Stolen - 02-19-2014, 10:41 AM

Name:  heidrich 1.jpg
Views: 1833
Size:  89.3 KB

Name:  heidrich 2.jpg
Views: 1816
Size:  74.0 KB

Name:  heidrich 3.jpg
Views: 1860
Size:  52.6 KBHi,
Just wanted to put this out there. My friend and Cuemaker Dan Heidrich had a cue stolen from his shop over the past few days. This is a re-post from what I saw on his page.

"This cue (Dan Heidrich Custom Cues) was stole on Sunday, 2/16 from me in Pineville NC. Please keep a look out for this cue. It has silver lines and abalone/juma diamond inlays. Also if you know any information please contact me.
Thanks."

Stolen cue Ocean/monmouth area NJ FAMIGLIETTI '01
Old
  (#251)
jersey jer
AzB Silver Member
jersey jer has a reputation beyond reputejersey jer has a reputation beyond reputejersey jer has a reputation beyond reputejersey jer has a reputation beyond reputejersey jer has a reputation beyond reputejersey jer has a reputation beyond reputejersey jer has a reputation beyond reputejersey jer has a reputation beyond reputejersey jer has a reputation beyond reputejersey jer has a reputation beyond reputejersey jer has a reputation beyond repute

Stolen cue Ocean/monmouth area NJ FAMIGLIETTI '01 - 03-02-2014, 02:27 PM

STOLEN

stolen from Side Pocket Billiards on rt 9 Howell NJ
Joe Famiglietti '01 signed bottom of butt
Ebony forearm 3 high 3 low maple points both above and below wrap.
black and white spec linen wrap
3 maple rings at joint collar matching joint protectors

case was whitten 2x4 croc print
Attached Images

When I'm in stroke I am dangerous. But don't worry. I haven't found it in years.

Jerry

Old
  (#252)
jersey jer
AzB Silver Member
jersey jer has a reputation beyond reputejersey jer has a reputation beyond reputejersey jer has a reputation beyond reputejersey jer has a reputation beyond reputejersey jer has a reputation beyond reputejersey jer has a reputation beyond reputejersey jer has a reputation beyond reputejersey jer has a reputation beyond reputejersey jer has a reputation beyond reputejersey jer has a reputation beyond reputejersey jer has a reputation beyond repute

03-02-2014, 02:30 PM

please call Dave @ Side Pocket Billiards re the cue if found
536 New Friendship Rd
Howell, NJ 07731
(732)987-4343
Attached Images

When I'm in stroke I am dangerous. But don't worry. I haven't found it in years.

Jerry

Old
  (#253)
Poolhalljunkie
AzB Silver Member
Poolhalljunkie has a reputation beyond reputePoolhalljunkie has a reputation beyond reputePoolhalljunkie has a reputation beyond reputePoolhalljunkie has a reputation beyond reputePoolhalljunkie has a reputation beyond reputePoolhalljunkie has a reputation beyond reputePoolhalljunkie has a reputation beyond reputePoolhalljunkie has a reputation beyond reputePoolhalljunkie has a reputation beyond reputePoolhalljunkie has a reputation beyond reputePoolhalljunkie has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 19350
  Send a message via MSN to Poolhalljunkie  
03-19-2014, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolhalljunkie View Post
Jeff Hicks J/B break stolen From Billiards Plus Abilene TX Sept 2006 100 dollar reward for the return of the cue. marked "hicks stix 01" 3/8x10 pins at both joints....

It's been almost 8 years still looking for this cue! $$$ (CASH REWARD) no questions asked for its return.

playing cue: Tascarella/ Robertson Titlist Conversion
tip: Morri
Break cue: Jim Aldren J/B
case: J&J 4X8
Other Cues, 1977 Schick, 1980 Schick, Ebony Titlist.
On Order, Hanshew, Southwest X2 ordered 2004.

Last edited by Poolhalljunkie; 09-12-2014 at 10:56 AM.

Old
  (#254)
TCo
AzB Silver Member
TCo has a reputation beyond reputeTCo has a reputation beyond reputeTCo has a reputation beyond reputeTCo has a reputation beyond reputeTCo has a reputation beyond reputeTCo has a reputation beyond reputeTCo has a reputation beyond reputeTCo has a reputation beyond reputeTCo has a reputation beyond reputeTCo has a reputation beyond reputeTCo has a reputation beyond repute

04-11-2014, 12:58 PM

I've had the idea running through my head that FINDING cues that are stolen is the toughest chore and then no easy matter to prove that what someone else is holding belongs to you.

I just saw this in a youtube add - not that you could plant one in your cue, but maybe at the bottom of your case.

Any experiences? - fairly new

http://www.thetileapp.com/

Edit - It looks as if the system relies on multiple users having the app. You can declare a tile lost and when in a lost status, I personally may not be within the range of my lost/stolen item, but every other user with the app could be on the look out for it. Interesting idea.

TCo

Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin'
- LZ

50 by 50

Last edited by TCo; 04-16-2014 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Updated info

Old
  (#255)
butterflycues
AzB Silver Member
butterflycues has a reputation beyond reputebutterflycues has a reputation beyond reputebutterflycues has a reputation beyond reputebutterflycues has a reputation beyond reputebutterflycues has a reputation beyond reputebutterflycues has a reputation beyond reputebutterflycues has a reputation beyond reputebutterflycues has a reputation beyond reputebutterflycues has a reputation beyond reputebutterflycues has a reputation beyond reputebutterflycues has a reputation beyond repute

06-16-2014, 01:48 PM

Diveney cue stolen at Atlanta NAPA nationals tournament. Cue valued at 4500. Believed to be in Orlando Fl area.
Attached Images

Page 17 of 22 « First 7151617 1819 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: