The Plain Jane TWINS are arriving

wawacue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They look great , but wawa, I hope it helps your game i coming to Nyc soon get in stroke .

I guess you are not up to date with my life., have fun when u arrive to NYC. I haven't been in stroke for a long while now, so you claim all you want Lolz.

wawacue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OMG.... I just sign in and have 15 PM asking if these cue are for sell, I do not know why PM me asking if the cue is for sell since I posted in the gallery section not in WFS. But thank you for your interest but these 2 cues are NOT FOR SELL.
If you would like to order a Barenbrugge, please contact Dave Barenbrugge, he would build you a cue to your spec's.

Bigd3

BIGGER in Texas
Silver Member
Twins

Nice Tommy, you always find the best woods. Hope all is well buddy.

SwissChris

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lucky guy
Good luck sir lol
But we all know you don't need it dreaming of those cues when you can hold them anytime you want to lol
All the best
Chris

ddadams

Absolutely love this cue.
Silver Member
OMG.... I just sign in and have 15 PM asking if these cue are for sell, I do not know why PM me asking if the cue is for sell since I posted in the gallery section not in WFS. But thank you for your interest but these 2 cues are NOT FOR SELL.
If you would like to order a Barenbrugge, please contact Dave Barenbrugge, he would build you a cue to your spec's.

Yeah but yours are hickory burl :)

That's why. Not very many of us are able to get in touch with Eric for anything... That's why they want these.

I'd LOVE to have that wrapless one myself but I knew you wouldn't sell so I wouldn't PM.

63Kcode

AKA Larry Vigus
Silver Member
I do not know why PM me asking if the cue is for sell since I posted in the gallery section not in WFS. But thank you for your interest but these 2 cues are NOT FOR SELL.

Because a lot of people use the gallery to generate interest. Before posting in the wanted for sell section.

Nice cues! I hope you can find time to enjoy them!

Larry

wawacue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Because a lot of people use the gallery to generate interest. Before posting in the wanted for sell section.

Nice cues! I hope you can find time to enjoy them!

Larry

I know what you mean but that only apply to dealer & flippers.

I will try to find time to enjoy the cue but if I don't hit with it for little while I will hold it & look at it as part of my enjoyment until I find time at the table.

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
I know what you mean but that only apply to dealer & flippers.

I will try to find time to enjoy the cue but if I don't hit with it for little while I will hold it & look at it as part of my enjoyment until I find time at the table.

That's why you befriended me (on top of my charmingly good looks), to use your cues for you.

wawacue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here some updated picture and some close up pic's of the handle section. Please don't mind the pic's as I didn't take these pic's, still waiting for the cue and should arrive Saturday or Monday.

a5d75cffc5e813080959de8ca8df3c9e_zpse5135fda.jpg

949da380ba1c0b1567e164f18ab27870_zpsd04b1db1.jpg

8e1e21a81573ba4915f0b6b03b15ea4d_zps1d99c60c.jpg

2ee6b22ed9cf16cb69859e0347630e46_zpsa2260c3e.jpg

56665aa116370c0fe133dc87a5f7f7a2_zpsb36bee7d.jpg

a07d274815bc379a08a442f57626c83d_zps2ef80814.jpg

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Dam beautiful...but I can take nicer pics. You get the drift.

ZiggyLee

I Love This Game!!!!
Silver Member
Wow!!!!!

OMG!!! These cues have some of the sickest wood I have ever seen, and Dave's ringwork is just as sick. Great looking set.....:thumbup:

Chris:smile:

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Here some updated picture and some close up pic's of the handle section. Please don't mind the pic's as I didn't take these pic's, still waiting for the cue and should arrive Saturday or Monday.

a5d75cffc5e813080959de8ca8df3c9e_zpse5135fda.jpg

949da380ba1c0b1567e164f18ab27870_zpsd04b1db1.jpg

8e1e21a81573ba4915f0b6b03b15ea4d_zps1d99c60c.jpg

2ee6b22ed9cf16cb69859e0347630e46_zpsa2260c3e.jpg

56665aa116370c0fe133dc87a5f7f7a2_zpsb36bee7d.jpg

a07d274815bc379a08a442f57626c83d_zps2ef80814.jpg

Amazing cues but that tiny rubber nipple bumper is so cute. :)

onepktplyr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tommy you'll have to bring these jewels with you the next time you come to detroit. I can only imagine how gorgeous these are in person.

wawacue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Amazing cues but that tiny rubber nipple bumper is so cute. :)

John

Don't we all like a nice perky nipples ? Hahahahahaha Lolz., well apparently I think the semi Bumperless with a cute nipple looks great and very ideal.

wawacue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tommy you'll have to bring these jewels with you the next time you come to detroit. I can only imagine how gorgeous these are in person.

Hey buddy, how it been ? This set does looks a lot better in person than pic's... Not sure when I ever will be heading to Detroit, it won't be anytime soon will let you know when I do again. Wish I would travel with the cue so you can see it in person but unfortunately the damn U.S. Don't allow you to carry cue on planes.