Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page UH OH!! MAGA Bomber!!??
Page 4 of 6 « First 234 56

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#46)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-26-2018, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGDave View Post
They did not make a copy?
Have not seen anything yet.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I dont know much, I'm just a flea along for the ride.
Yep. Sev is smarter than you all.--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#47)
Smooth
AzB Silver Member
Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond repute

10-26-2018, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by philly View Post
That's because he was set up by a lefty of course.
have you been paying attention to the latest on Papadopoulis and Page?

Old
  (#48)
philly
AzB Silver Member
philly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond repute

10-26-2018, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuesRus1973 View Post
Should what he did be legal even though nobody was going to get hurt? No. The guy is a douche. This was a stupid stunt no matter what his affiliations. He belongs in jail for a long long time over this.

So you still did not answer. Why did this deserve to get such yyuuuuuge media attention and the Trump/Mattis?Cruz incident get so little? Should they not both have gotten plenty? Can you not just admit the obvious bias of the main stream media like CNN? Do you really need to ask why they are referred to as "fake"?
The recipients of the bombs, which have been confirmed as not hoaxes but real, were sent to recipients whom Trump specifically targeted as people he disliked and were "bad people."

CNN was called an "enemy" many times and CNN was body slammed by Trump in an internet meme which he shared.

Sayoc, a right wing nut case, probably thought he was doing what the President wanted. Words have meaning was never truer.

CNN would be remiss in their duties if they did not point out this coincidence that happened to 14 recipients. Some coincidence.

FOX did not dwell on this even though it was very big news because they were remiss in their duties since they are not a news source but rather a propaganda machine for the administration and the President.

It's very simple, uncomplicated, and apparent.

https://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-...evices-2018-10

Pool may not build character but it certainly will reveal it.

"Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis" Unencumbered By The Thought Process

How do you feel? Fast and loose, man.

Old
  (#49)
philly
AzB Silver Member
philly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond repute

10-26-2018, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
have you been paying attention to the latest on Papadopoulis and Page?
Hahaha. It begins.

Infowars, Treehouse, Hannity, Pundit, or Breitbart. When one does they all follow. Probably all of them.

Won't save any face though.

Old
  (#50)
Sev
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

10-26-2018, 02:40 PM

Quote:

FOX did not dwell on this even though it was very big news because they were remiss in their duties since they are not a news source but rather a propaganda machine for the administration and the President.

It's very simple, uncomplicated, and apparent.

https://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-...evices-2018-10
Now you are going to complain about coverage????

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

Old
  (#51)
Smooth
AzB Silver Member
Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond repute

10-26-2018, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Hahaha. It begins.

Infowars, Treehouse, Hannity, Pundit, or Breitbart. When one does they all follow. Probably all of them.

Won't save any face though.
huh? I don't read/watch/follow any of them

so I'll take that as an embarrassing "no" on your part

Old
  (#52)
philly
AzB Silver Member

10-26-2018, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
Now you are going to complain about coverage????

Never. Thought the MSM stayed on top of the news as they always do unlike other sources that promote the Deep State and other conspiracy theories.

Old
  (#53)
philly
AzB Silver Member

10-26-2018, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
huh? I don't read/watch/follow any of them

so I'll take that as an embarrassing "no" on your part
Did Papadopoulis and Page call you. What is your source then for this news that you have received?

Old
  (#54)
Celophanewrap
Call me Grace
Celophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

10-26-2018, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuesRus1973 View Post
Should what he did be legal even though nobody was going to get hurt? No. The guy is a douche. This was a stupid stunt no matter what his affiliations. He belongs in jail for a long long time over this.

So you still did not answer. Why did this deserve to get such yyuuuuuge media attention and the Trump/Mattis?Cruz incident get so little? Should they not both have gotten plenty? Can you not just admit the obvious bias of the main stream media like CNN? Do you really need to ask why they are referred to as "fake"?
Did you know of anyone that was hurt due to the ricin? I didn’t, if that’s what happened in the end, if no one was hurt I’d say it was ineffective. Yes, the guy is a douche and should get lots of prison.
Why the difference in coverage? Got me? I couldn’t say, I’m not a media person, I have no idea how they choose topics and coverage, my guess would be that this was what they considered more newsworthy, but how the hell should I know.
The media is a business, the ricin bit got coverage, that is if you watched the news or read the paper you knew what was happening and were updated. Was there more information that you wanted? This bomb thing got / is getting more coverage, if it actually is, because it’s probably considered more newsworthy or maybe because it’s a slow news week. If this is what you really believe and if you really want to know you should start making phone calls to someone that would know why, I’d suggest starting with the networks.
I don’t find it biased, so I guess you and I will just have to disagree.
Oh, and I looked back and I couldn’t find it so please point it out to me, when did I ask why are they referred to as fake ?

Last edited by Celophanewrap; 10-26-2018 at 04:20 PM.

Old
  (#55)
maldito
AzB Silver Member
maldito has a reputation beyond reputemaldito has a reputation beyond reputemaldito has a reputation beyond reputemaldito has a reputation beyond reputemaldito has a reputation beyond reputemaldito has a reputation beyond reputemaldito has a reputation beyond reputemaldito has a reputation beyond reputemaldito has a reputation beyond reputemaldito has a reputation beyond reputemaldito has a reputation beyond repute

10-26-2018, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael4 View Post
notice no bomb sent to Liz Warren, sorta a tribal respect thing
they have not found it yet

The toughest shot on the table is the one you just missed......Myron Zownir

I've been watching guys tilt the rack before you were born ... Earl Strickland

Even If Donald Trump wins all of the toss up States He can't win ...... Rachel Madow

Kamala Harris …………. would you ??

Old
  (#56)
Imotv8u
AzB Silver Member
Imotv8u has a reputation beyond reputeImotv8u has a reputation beyond reputeImotv8u has a reputation beyond reputeImotv8u has a reputation beyond reputeImotv8u has a reputation beyond reputeImotv8u has a reputation beyond reputeImotv8u has a reputation beyond reputeImotv8u has a reputation beyond reputeImotv8u has a reputation beyond reputeImotv8u has a reputation beyond reputeImotv8u has a reputation beyond repute

10-26-2018, 10:32 PM

If my vehicle was covered with the same stickers and decals and such, it would be destroyed by the”tolerant left” in less than 24 hours. This guy is as left wing as they come!

Rod

Really
Old
  (#57)
franko
AzB Silver Member
franko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond repute

Really - 10-26-2018, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRED View Post
I don't know. The devices were not real bombs, no explosives, so he can possibly beat any attempted murder charge. Might get 6 months in the crazy house.
You think they might send him to Nancy Pelosi's house ?

Agree
Old
  (#58)
franko
AzB Silver Member
franko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond repute

Thumbs up Agree - 10-26-2018, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imotv8u View Post
If my vehicle was covered with the same stickers and decals and such, it would be destroyed by the”tolerant left” in less than 24 hours. This guy is as left wing as they come!
Good point.

Old
  (#59)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

10-27-2018, 04:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
Have not seen anything yet.
Imagine FB does without WayBack files.

Old
  (#60)
Sev

10-27-2018, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Never. Thought the MSM stayed on top of the news as they always do unlike other sources that promote the Deep State and other conspiracy theories.
Sure you are.
You never complain when about the coverage when the MSM media is silent on matters that paint democrats in poor manner or fail to move their narrative forward.
You suck up every conspiracy that MSM throws out there.

Now you are biotching about FOX.

Laughable.

COVFEFE!!

Page 4 of 6 « First 234 56

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: