Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Formal Apology to OurAuctionGuy and Pred.
Page 1 of 3 1 23

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Formal Apology to OurAuctionGuy and Pred.
Old
  (#1)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Unhappy Formal Apology to OurAuctionGuy and Pred. - 08-11-2019, 01:38 PM

Over the last couple months I have been facing some personal challenges coming from several different directions.
Several days ago it culminated in one of my pets basically being snatch and killed right in front of me moments after having just being near him. I was helpless to save him.

I ask for some direction on specific equipment. To which both Pred and Ourauctionguy responded.

My personal frustration and anger led me to take offense to portions of their responses that other wise would not have been notable at any other time.

I lost my sense of decorum and lashed out in a completely unacceptable manner.

I just wanted to take a moment to express my regret at my lapse and take personal responsibility for my actions.

I would just like to apologize and to say that I am truly sorry for the manner in which I acted towards to both of you, who were only attempting to answer the questions I had posed.

Sincerely:

Sev.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

ďNothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.Ē---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I dont know much, I'm just a flea along for the ride.
Yep. Sev is smarter than you all.--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#2)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

08-11-2019, 02:08 PM

It takes a bigger man to put this kind of apology out there. Great job here. You're a mensch.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Old
  (#3)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

08-11-2019, 02:34 PM

I personally work with some of the best people in their worst circumstances. I often see them behave outside their normal limits. Sometimes quite poor behavior.

This is common. Not all handle it well.

I like to say we are not defined by the challenges we face but by how we deal with them.

Stepping up and recognizing the matter and saying so is a higher path.

Well done.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Old
  (#4)
onepocketron
AzB Silver Member
onepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond repute

08-11-2019, 02:38 PM

No one is perfect (even though there are those that think they are). Nice post Sev, it happens to us all at times, especially times where we are stressed. Keep on keeping on my man.

Old
  (#5)
pt109
WO double hemlock

pt109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond repute

08-11-2019, 02:40 PM

Most people in that thread recognized Sevís frame of mind...
....I feel pretty sure that everyone does now,

But if I was playing poker and a guy tried to claim the pot with a hand that had five 9s...
...Iím kicking the table over.

One to go

Lionize your game.
http://www.alexpagulayan.com/

MAGIC CHALK call Marco Polo 647-287-8131

If pool players had to have knowledge of geometry and physics before talking about geometry and physics, all of the aiming threads would disappear.

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy

Old
  (#6)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

08-11-2019, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pt109 View Post
Most people in that thread recognized Sevís frame of mind...
....I feel pretty sure that everyone does now,

But if I was playing poker and a guy tried to claim the pot with a hand that had five 9s...
...Iím kicking the table over.

One to go
Donít kick the table over for Christís sake in that situation!!!

Iíve got 5 Aces that need to be played.

Good for you, Sev. We all regret things we do from time to time. Youíve built up enough rep to know it was a rare occasion that matters not in the end.

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know thingsÖ

Old
  (#7)
jimmyco
These go to 11
jimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond repute

08-11-2019, 03:20 PM

Had an old K20 Chevy with five 9s on it. Next one reset.

She was solid and true, also.

Player-Bob Owen Custom
Breaker-N.E. O'Barqueue
Case-Rusty Melton 1x2

Old
  (#8)
our_auctionguy
The Wall.....
our_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 800

08-11-2019, 04:40 PM

I started my response without thinking about his loss. Coming from someone who has 5 cats I should have recognized his feelings but as my wife tells me, my filter is f*cked up sometimes so I responded to his shooting since 4 yrs old with a smart assed attitude which I kind of put Sev on tilt. Sorry about your cat and pushing your button. Now hurry up and do your 100K post so everyone can celebrate.

============================
The Most Inspiring Speech: The Wisdom of a Third Grade Dropout Will Change Your Life
https://youtu.be/Bg_Q7KYWG1g

Last edited by our_auctionguy; 08-11-2019 at 04:43 PM.

Old
  (#9)
336Robin
aimisthegameinpool.com
336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

08-11-2019, 04:43 PM

Reply to me,me me! lol

"Let your "Stick" do the talking!"

336Robin
"Improve your shot making forever for $5.99!"

The Target Ball Concept-Aiming,
The Flight of the Cue Ball-Aiming Adjusted for Side Spin,
Robbing the Bank Shot!-Pass Over Banking
Change your game for a couple of Bucks! and
Comes with a lesson!

Old
  (#10)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

08-11-2019, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 336Robin View Post
Reply to me,me me! lol
Sure.

Apologize to humanity for your sins.

There are plenty of posters here that could define those sins if necessary.

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know thingsÖ

Old
  (#11)
336Robin
aimisthegameinpool.com
336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute

08-11-2019, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGDave View Post
Sure.

Apologize to humanity for your sins.

There are plenty of posters here that could define those sins if necessary.
Those who are blind to their own sins, sure as hell don't qualify to point out the sins of others.

336Robin

Comes with a lesson!

Old
  (#12)
jimmyco
These go to 11
jimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond repute

08-11-2019, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Reply to me,me me! lol
The shitter is down the hall, second door on the left.

Player-Bob Owen Custom
Breaker-N.E. O'Barqueue
Case-Rusty Melton 1x2

Old
  (#13)
Smooth
AzB Silver Member
Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond repute

08-11-2019, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Those who are blind to their own sins, sure as hell don't qualify to point out the sins of others.
you don't know what a sin is, do you?

Old
  (#14)
336Robin
aimisthegameinpool.com

08-11-2019, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyco View Post
The shitter is down the hall, second door on the left.
Thanks Mister!

336Robin

Comes with a lesson!

Old
  (#15)
jimmyco
These go to 11

08-11-2019, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Thanks Mister!
No problem.

Now please act with virtue and quit crapping all over this thread.

Player-Bob Owen Custom
Breaker-N.E. O'Barqueue
Case-Rusty Melton 1x2

Page 1 of 3 1 23

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: