Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page R or D, this has to bother you!
Page 2 of 4 12 34

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-22-2019, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by u12armresl View Post
Please be serious for a moment.

An expert at everything, nobody knows more and then rattles off a huge list.
You know that isn't accurate and makes the US look bad.
It makes the US look bad?

Are people really so superficial?

If they are, that's their issue, not ours.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Old
  (#17)
Alan
AzB Silver Member
Alan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond repute

08-22-2019, 02:10 PM

He's making the U.S. looks so bad that over 1,000,000 people want to come to this country LEGALLY per year. Then there are those that come here illegally. We are just an awful country.

Quote:
Please be serious for a moment.

You know that isn't accurate and makes the US look bad.

Old
  (#18)
sjb
evolving player
sjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond repute

08-22-2019, 02:13 PM

Well of course he knows more about everything than anyone.

After all, he is the chosen one.

Old
  (#19)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
08-22-2019, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy M. View Post
Call me crazy, but I'm still happy that Hillary isn't in the WH.
I'm in...I concur.

Old
  (#20)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

08-22-2019, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Some people don't get the show.

"He's a con artist!" - - Sure, and Hope and Change wasn't a con?
Thanks for (finally? or did you, already?) admitting he is one. That is a start.

If others have used cons at times, they cannot be compared as artistes of the practice. He truly is #1 by many miles, and has lied even about the time of day and the weather (for the most trivial cases, but on far more serious matters constantly, as well. Including flat out denying he said things that he said, on tape, sometimes within a day before).

Quote:
"He's not presidential" - - The President decides what's Presidential
No he doesn't. That is a bizarre lowering of the bar. Does anyone agree with you on that (if you even really think that, yourself) except Kelly Anne Conway claimed it was true, once. She is a professional spinner, though, and her job requires her to lie.

Quote:
"He has no experience" - - Right . . .
All other presidents had experience in either state and/or federal government or as senior officers in the military. He is the only one to lack either experience, SFAIK. Please correct me if that is incorrect.

Quote:
Beto O'Rourke, Cory Booker, Marianne Williamson and other "winners" are running for president and they have the nerve to criticize this guy.
What nerve is required, other than being a citizen using their 1st amendment rights? If Williamson criticizes his lack of experience, that does apply to her (but that is not the criticism she raises about him). But the others have served in the Congress, and Booker has executive experience as a mayor of a significant city. Besides, they are all criticizing his policies, statements, and other actions, not his experience level.

Quote:
Their answer, so far, to this man is Biden. Have you seen him on the campaign trail? Yikes!
WHOSE 'answer' is he? By your construction, it looks like you mean Beto O'Rourke, Cory Booker, Marianne Williamson and other "winners" [who] are running for president, but obviously they are opposing Biden, not supporting him. Biden has about 22% support by polling, so it isn't the majority of Ds who have him as their answer, either. 78% of the Ds are not choosing him at this point, by this evidence.

Are you comfortable with the 'Twister'/pretzel positions you must contort into, to pretend this president is something different from what he clearly is? I would be very uncomfortable, and take that as a clue to stop, if I were even half this akimbo. Maybe you are younger and more flexible.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Old
  (#21)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

08-22-2019, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb View Post
Well of course he knows more about everything than anyone.

After all, he is the chosen one.
He sure is - as of Nov 9th, 2016.

Old
  (#22)
vasilios
AzB Silver Member
vasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

08-22-2019, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Makes your eyes water a bit, ey ?
what do you want him to act like to sooth your feelings ?

bill

Trump 1-12-19
" Wait till you see how it all ends up !! "
" You watch - will make front page news "

Old
  (#23)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

08-22-2019, 03:22 PM

https://youtu.be/phsU1vVHOQI?t=384

John McWhorter, a linguistics expert from Colombia University, on Trump:

"I don't think we should be under any impression that it's going to change, because we're in an informal era. In a way he's a product of something that's been going on since the mid-sixties and in many ways it's in good ways."

"...in America you and I would have both had to have worn fedoras and suits even on hot summer days. Thank God that's gone. But something else that's gone was the sense that you put speech in it's Sunday best. All of us nowadays at least fake it to an extent, but we could have predicted that somebody was going to come along who really just didn't bother to do anything but talk rather than speak and could even become President of the United States. I don't think that Trump is going to be last in that regard, the oratorical regard...oratorically he's the beginning of something new..."

Interesting. Also:

"He is what happens when you get somebody who is extremely artful, and also I think it's safe to say I don't think he's insane but clinically narcissistic, and talking all the time to us, in our houses, about serious things.

https://americanstudies.columbia.edu...hn-h-mcwhorter

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McWhorter

Quote:
McWhorter characterizes himself as "a cranky liberal Democrat".

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"

Old
  (#24)
tableroll
AzB Silver Member
tableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond repute

08-22-2019, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Obama knew nothing. So Whaaaaaaat!!!!!

1. First President to be photographed smoking a joint.

2. First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a
foreigner.

3. First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.

4. First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.

5. First President to violate the War Powers Act.

6. First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in
the Gulf of Mexico.

7. First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.

8. First President to spend a trillion dollars on “shovel-ready” jobs when there was no
such thing as “shovel-ready” jobs.

9. First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his
union supporters.

10. First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through
executive fiat.

Old
  (#25)
asiasdad
Banned
asiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2425

08-22-2019, 03:40 PM

This is what everybody knows

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEQldSi-heE

What nobody knows is if Trump is really fixing it
or just talking a good game until Agenda 21
is unleashed on us.

Old
  (#26)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

08-22-2019, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
Thanks for (finally? or did you, already?) admitting he is one. That is a start.

If others have used cons at times, they cannot be compared as artistes of the practice. He truly is #1 by many miles, and has lied even about the time of day and the weather (for the most trivial cases, but on far more serious matters constantly, as well. Including flat out denying he said things that he said, on tape, sometimes within a day before).

No he doesn't. That is a bizarre lowering of the bar. Does anyone agree with you on that (if you even really think that, yourself) except Kelly Anne Conway claimed it was true, once. She is a professional spinner, though, and her job requires her to lie.

All other presidents had experience in either state and/or federal government or as senior officers in the military. He is the only one to lack either experience, SFAIK. Please correct me if that is incorrect.

What nerve is required, other than being a citizen using their 1st amendment rights? If Williamson criticizes his lack of experience, that does apply to her (but that is not the criticism she raises about him). But the others have served in the Congress, and Booker has executive experience as a mayor of a significant city. Besides, they are all criticizing his policies, statements, and other actions, not his experience level.

WHOSE 'answer' is he? By your construction, it looks like you mean Beto O'Rourke, Cory Booker, Marianne Williamson and other "winners" [who] are running for president, but obviously they are opposing Biden, not supporting him. Biden has about 22% support by polling, so it isn't the majority of Ds who have him as their answer, either. 78% of the Ds are not choosing him at this point, by this evidence.

Are you comfortable with the 'Twister'/pretzel positions you must contort into, to pretend this president is something different from what he clearly is? I would be very uncomfortable, and take that as a clue to stop, if I were even half this akimbo. Maybe you are younger and more flexible.
You lefties get postal when folks fight back. Think of all the Rs you guys have subordinated with your politically correct crapola.

It not that he has told lies, because the presidency as I've said many times over is a lying contest.

What you can't reconcile is that he fights back.

Viva Trump!!!!

Old
  (#27)
tableroll
AzB Silver Member
tableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond repute

08-22-2019, 04:10 PM

Never before have so many snobs had so little to be snobbish about. Itís not like the ruling caste that turns up its collective snout at the people who actually make this country work has a CV full of achievements to back up its arrogance. Our elite is anything but. Itís a collection of pedestrian mediocrities who inherited our civilization from the people who actually created it and fought for it, and like every spoiled child who was handed free stuff by his doting mommy and daddy, our elite is resentful and obnoxious.

Old
  (#28)
jimmyco
These go to 11
jimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond repute

08-22-2019, 04:21 PM

Believe me, nobody knows more about being less bothered.

Player-Bob Owen Custom
Breaker-N.E. O'Barqueue
Case-Rusty Melton 1x2

Old
  (#29)
Alan
AzB Silver Member
Alan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond repute

08-22-2019, 07:16 PM

To answer your question, yes, I'm comfortable with my position.

My primary error in this was that President Trump didn't need my defending. Those that understand him and the "show" didn't need my words. Those that don't get the "show" by now have decided to not get the "show" and instead whine about his "deficiencies" as a president.

As to me being more flexible, maybe you are right if by flexible you mean not closed minded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post

Old
  (#30)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member

08-22-2019, 08:48 PM

Linguistically speaking it seems it isn't that what Trump says is wrong, it is that the listener gets it wrong.

Sofla's posts in this matter seem to support that very well.

And what's more, it isn't likely over. Trump seems to be blazing the trail for what is to come.

Some know that, some don't.

We saw it in the internet while certain others were watching television and believing a discredited field known as cal political polling.

It's amusing to see certain individuals continuing to be frustrated because of their antiquated perspective and understanding.

As it is, Trump is extremely progressive, defying all traditional political definitions. His response to Denmark was correct in the extreme according to traditional well established diplomatic protocols. But liberal observers are so confused by Trump they don't even realize that, because he speaks without a mask.

The reality is that the quantitative linear mind has no hope of keeping up with the qualitative.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"

Page 2 of 4 12 34

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: