Dennis O v JRB $100k middle

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Nah
You and Barton should give this rich dude a heart transplant.

I think you’re thinking of the wrong Lou.....

013D4A2E-82DC-40F4-81AF-0EA48358FB02.jpeg

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I want you to take my money....no bullshit.

You are just one of those dudes with closet full of skinny jeans and no heart who thinks he's better than he is. I assure you I will correct that for a day. You are a 200 pound halibut, nothing more.

I'm sure you had the pic saved on your computer cause of the crotch shot.:eek:

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Nah
You and Barton should give this rich dude a heart transplant.

If not needing $1,500 to deal with your BS makes me rich, then so be it.

You are getting funnier though, the pic was a great afterthought.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I had to Google "skinny jeans"....omg.

I wonder if Efren or Earl would wear skinny jeans while playing?

Lol @ Skinny jeans, he might have a shot at Comedy....his punchline just needs to come a little(lot) quicker. Took 4 hrs and 21mins to come up with that one.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So no bet? So weak dude.

You are getting the world and all you do is run your mouth making excuses.

Why does a guy like you even play pool? You call yourself some kind of gambler. You are a world class nit.

You'd break down in the box cause your fancy comebacks and wardrobe mean nothing there.

pvc lou

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll bet you sumthin in some one pocket...and I'll wear those skinny jeans Gary got me this summer, you mofo!

hahahahahahaaa!

So no bet? So weak dude.

Why does a guy like you even play pool? You call yourself some kind of gambler. You are a world class nit.

You'd break down in the box cause your fancy comebacks and wardrobe mean nothing there.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll bet you sumthin in some one pocket...and I'll wear those skinny jeans Gary got me this summer, you mofo!

hahahahahahaaa!

I don't even play 1 pocket more than 5 games in my life. No time to learn and it's just a different tempo to my pace.

I would try you though if the chance arose. I play most anyone most anything , then figure it out. Sone people are players....others just talk about playing.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
So no bet? So weak dude.

You have to be the dumbest m'fer to ever post on this site. Leave me the F alone.

I work for a living and you are to GD stupid to understand.

I'm at work right now, it cant be any clearer you are nothing but a big mouth.

Anything you post about me from now on is 100% true.
I'm a bit
Got no heart
Dont have a dime to bet
Dont know how to chalk a cue
Cant rack without a diagram
You name it and it's TRUE about me.

Just leave me alone.

pvc lou

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm just johsin' you Brian. You're one of my favorite people in the world. Say hi to Gary for me, would ya ?

See you next summer, amigo. (I hope I'm there when/if Jason finally decides to come play you sum, you mofo)

I don't even play 1 pocket more than 5 games in my life. No time to learn and it's just a different tempo to my pace.

I would try you though if the chance arose. I play most anyone most anything , then figure it out. Sone people are players....others just talk about playing.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You have to be the dumbest m'fer to ever post on this site. Leave me the F alone.

I work for a living and you are to GD stupid to understand.

I'm at work right now, it cant be any clearer you are nothing but a big mouth.

Anything you post about me from now on is 100% true.
I'm a bit
Got no heart
Dont have a dime to bet
Dont know how to chalk a cue
Cant rack without a diagram
You name it and it's TRUE about me.

Just leave me alone.
You finally figured it out. Yellow.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
DO lost the second match ?

This thread has gone down the toilet.

I saw a FB post by Roy stating the rematch didn't happen b/c one party backed out. Then Terry posted that DO lost the second match. Unless that occurred after Roy stated that the rematch didn't happen.

No updates of a 2nd set results by Roy that I can see from FB.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
I saw a FB post by Roy stating the rematch didn't happen b/c one party backed out. Then Terry posted that DO lost the second match. Unless that occurred after Roy stated that the rematch didn't happen.

Thanks.

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I'm sorta curious as to who backed out.

It takes a very big jolt to make DO back out.

DO making a bad game is about as common as seeing a unicorn.

Jeff

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm sorta curious as to who backed out.

It takes a very big jolt to make DO back out.

DO making a bad game is about as common as seeing a unicorn.

Jeff

Jeff, Dennis has made "bad" games before and won the money anyway. I've seen him give up too much weight and still win. You make the biggest scores when you outrun the nuts. And Dennis gives up what looks like the nuts frequently.

Haven't you ever played a guy that you were pretty sure you could beat and won the first set and then they got lucky and won the second set. Then they quit, happy to be even. It only happened to me about a hundred times. I learned I had to get them stuck and keep them stuck. :D

P.S. You're right, Dennis didn't want to quit.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
All your money can't buy you an ounce of courage either.

We can bet higher....you could take lessons if you win.

I don't know who you are or why you feel the need to beat this dead horse forever. Jason doesn't want to gamble with you and that was never his purpose on this thread. I do know one thing. If you are half the man Jason is then you're a helluva MAN!