Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Charm, Wit & Intelligence
Page 4 of 5 « First 234 5

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#46)
softshot
Simplify
softshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

09-16-2019, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGOTDA7 View Post
You two matching up intellectually reminds me of this...you're Kevin Hart here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AHjQ9Ysjf8
all you show is weak insults. and little else

#UGOTNUTTIN

The Truth: If you have a stroke the gear don't matter... If you don't have a stroke the gear won't help..

Old
  (#47)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-16-2019, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by softshot View Post
all you show is weak insults. and little else

#UGOTNUTTIN
You poor guy. Go check your app...it'll give you some direction.

Old
  (#48)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

09-16-2019, 06:46 PM

Quote:
you are missing the whole thread of my argument ... it happens differently and different times in history bring different results the fall of Rome traces back to a rich few and a poor many....

you are missing or ignoring my entire point.

Bezos, Buffet, Gates, Walton... if that's not aristocracy what is?
Those guys all made their money with the exception of the Walton heirs. Buffet and Gates are giving most of it back.

Maybe it's time to focus a little on the data instead of being ignorant.

Old
  (#49)
softshot
Simplify
softshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond repute

09-16-2019, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlord View Post
Those guys all made their money with the exception of the Walton heirs. Buffet and Gates are giving most of it back.

Maybe it's time to focus a little on the data instead of being ignorant.
why won't you answer my questions?

Quote:
Do you believe that constant never ending economic growth is sustainable?

Do you believe the people working to create that growth do NOT deserve a fair slice of the Pie?

Do you believe that an ever shrinking elitist class with unimaginable wealth control more and more while working people get less and less per year compared to the growth they create?

Do you think this is just?

Do you believe in cleaning up your messes?

Do you believe your ability to shoot someone is more important than their ability to receive medical care for their wounds?

Do you know of Theodore Roosevelt?

He's got his face on a rock in South Dakota with some other dudes... my belief structure is more in line with his than with any current candidate.

The Truth: If you have a stroke the gear don't matter... If you don't have a stroke the gear won't help..

Old
  (#50)
Straightpool_99
I see dead balls
Straightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond repute

09-16-2019, 06:58 PM

I think these qualities in Trump are somehow lost in translation, because I don't see them either. This forum is however very well versed in his thought and politics, perhaps someone could direct me towards the best examples of said qualities? It would be nice to see his best side on display.

Old
  (#51)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

09-16-2019, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straightpool_99 View Post
I think these qualities in Trump are somehow lost in translation, because I don't see them either. This forum is however very well versed in his thought and politics, perhaps someone could direct me towards the best examples of said qualities? It would be nice to see his best side on display.
And balls...which drives beta cuck soy boy puzzy leftists crazy.

Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76yJw_Uu7w0

Old
  (#52)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

09-16-2019, 09:42 PM

Quote:
why won't you answer my questions?
Son, the Soviet Union went bankrupt and Boris Yeltsin sold all their hard industrial and mineral assets for like a penny on the dollar.

You need to study some economics. Look at Venezuela. Is that what you want?

They nationalized the energy companies there and the place is falling apart with millions fleeing like rats from a sinking ship.

Not everybody has the talent to be really rich anymore than all of us can play championship basketball.

Old
  (#53)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

09-17-2019, 04:57 AM

Quote:
you don't know even half of my beliefs you just take the spun and filtered leftist
doctrine of fox and attribute those to me creating the strawman you love to rail
against..

and yes redistribution and re-balance can be a VERY messy affair but it will happen
you can see it over and over throughout history all across the globe.
I don't know crap about what you are.

How is that?

What I know is how to read. I see what you write. So does everyone else.
Your commentary is quite left. Your views of Reds could change if you
saw the frozen bodies stacked house high. Famine is quite a drug.

Instant compliance. Or maybe you see Reds as charming, fair and
debonaire.

Send what food you grow to the city. Keep none for yourself. Thus
the Kulaks were exterminated. The Russian Kulaks were a class
of peasant farmers who owned their own land. "Kulak" was originally
intended to be derogatory.

Reds in China did it the other way. Deny cities food. Same
results. Instant compliance.

If you are a Red, you should be aware of your tribe's favorite methods.

Read about it in a dark corner of a public library. Nobody will know
unless you speak about it.

Last edited by Slide Rule; 09-17-2019 at 05:00 AM.

Old
  (#54)
ShootingArts
Smorg is giving the 7!

ShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

09-17-2019, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straightpool_99 View Post

For a start on his good qualities, follow his salary. The one he donates to a good cause every quarter. Donald Trump is an egotistical jerk. That doesn't change the fact that we could pool together any dozen AZB'ers over and over and be unlikely to ever find a random dozen that has donated cash or given away what would have been profits on the level he has. When the good times were rolling I gave ten to fifteen thousand a year to charities. All of my giving isn't a drop in the bucket to what President Trump has given and will continue to give.

Things like a half-million for TV appearances went directly to charity. The people bashing him claim that telling people to give his fees to a charity instead of giving it to him and him giving it to the charity isn't the same thing. They are right, the monies aren't double taxed so MORE goes to the charity!

The article I read bashing him took a time period when they acknowledged his businesses were doing poorly, almost all businesses were, and the tight SOB only gave about a quarter million a year average to charities! He had to be prodded to give a million to a charity.

The US and the president can be slammed for many things but failing to help when there is need isn't one of them.

Hu

Old
  (#55)
avmaster
Man of Reason
avmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

09-17-2019, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootingArts View Post
For a start on his good qualities, follow his salary. The one he donates to a good cause every quarter. Donald Trump is an egotistical jerk. That doesn't change the fact that we could pool together any dozen AZB'ers over and over and be unlikely to ever find a random dozen that has donated cash or given away what would have been profits on the level he has. When the good times were rolling I gave ten to fifteen thousand a year to charities. All of my giving isn't a drop in the bucket to what President Trump has given and will continue to give.

Things like a half-million for TV appearances went directly to charity. The people bashing him claim that telling people to give his fees to a charity instead of giving it to him and him giving it to the charity isn't the same thing. They are right, the monies aren't double taxed so MORE goes to the charity!

The article I read bashing him took a time period when they acknowledged his businesses were doing poorly, almost all businesses were, and the tight SOB only gave about a quarter million a year average to charities! He had to be prodded to give a million to a charity.

The US and the president can be slammed for many things but failing to help when there is need isn't one of them.

Hu
All quite true, to some he is a sum ah biocth..... but, hell to a number of folks that have worked with me so am I........ now let the teeth grinding begin...............

Playing cue: Kenny Murrell
Break cue: 55 year old Helmstetter

Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment.This is because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

Hey, it's your world, I'm just passing through it......

Old
  (#56)
softshot
Simplify

09-17-2019, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlord View Post
Son, the Soviet Union went bankrupt and Boris Yeltsin sold all their hard industrial and mineral assets for like a penny on the dollar.

You need to study some economics. Look at Venezuela. Is that what you want?

They nationalized the energy companies there and the place is falling apart with millions fleeing like rats from a sinking ship.

Not everybody has the talent to be really rich anymore than all of us can play championship basketball.
what in gods holy name are you blathering about?

answer my questions or tell me why you won't

my beliefs align with TR.. if he's a commie you're a Mallard

Old
  (#57)
softshot
Simplify

09-17-2019, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide Rule View Post
I don't know crap about what you are.

How is that?

What I know is how to read. I see what you write. So does everyone else.
Your commentary is quite left. Your views of Reds could change if you
saw the frozen bodies stacked house high. Famine is quite a drug.

Instant compliance. Or maybe you see Reds as charming, fair and
debonaire.

Send what food you grow to the city. Keep none for yourself. Thus
the Kulaks were exterminated. The Russian Kulaks were a class
of peasant farmers who owned their own land. "Kulak" was originally
intended to be derogatory.

Reds in China did it the other way. Deny cities food. Same
results. Instant compliance.

If you are a Red, you should be aware of your tribe's favorite methods.

Read about it in a dark corner of a public library. Nobody will know
unless you speak about it.

you are the one claiming red...if you must label my beliefs on the political spectrum align me with the Bull Moose Party.

Old
  (#58)
Patrick Johnson
Fish of the Day
Patrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

09-17-2019, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootingArts View Post
For a start on his good qualities, follow his salary. The one he donates to a good cause every quarter.
Which isn't even a down payment on the amounts he's ripping us off for in illegal emoluments. If the truth mattered to Trump supporters you'd start with something a little more representative than that window dressing:

Quote:
Trump charity to dissolve under deal with N.Y. attorney general
- Reuters

U.S. President Donald Trump’s namesake charitable foundation has agreed to dissolve under court supervision...

Attorney General Barbara Underwood ... said in a statement that the foundation had served as “little more than a checkbook to serve Mr. Trump’s business and political interests”
pj
chgo

Old
  (#59)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....

09-17-2019, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Which isn't even a down payment on the amounts he's ripping us off for in illegal emoluments. If the truth mattered to Trump supporters you'd start with something a little more representative than that window dressing:

pj
chgo

Old
  (#60)
Patrick Johnson
Fish of the Day
Patrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

09-17-2019, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGOTDA7 View Post
snip
Like I said, if the truth mattered to you...

pj
chgo

Page 4 of 5 « First 234 5

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: