Old
  (#166)
syko77
brings knives to gunfight
syko77 has a reputation beyond reputesyko77 has a reputation beyond reputesyko77 has a reputation beyond reputesyko77 has a reputation beyond reputesyko77 has a reputation beyond reputesyko77 has a reputation beyond reputesyko77 has a reputation beyond reputesyko77 has a reputation beyond reputesyko77 has a reputation beyond reputesyko77 has a reputation beyond reputesyko77 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

03-22-2012, 07:04 PM

anyone in the chicago suburbs- dupage county area- me and my father are in leagues 7 nights a week and go to many halls in the area- anyone with missing cues from this area pm me and we will keep on the lookout for you- my dad is a retired cop, and together we have recovered 3 stolen cues for members of our leagues- we are always happy to help

Old
  (#167)
irish
Poppy Ridge Golf Course
irish has a reputation beyond reputeirish has a reputation beyond reputeirish has a reputation beyond reputeirish has a reputation beyond reputeirish has a reputation beyond reputeirish has a reputation beyond reputeirish has a reputation beyond reputeirish has a reputation beyond reputeirish has a reputation beyond reputeirish has a reputation beyond reputeirish has a reputation beyond repute

03-23-2012, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish View Post
Related to DJ's post. This is the other cue stolen!!

Keep an eye out all. Much thanks!
So here is an update!

Our friend got his cues back. The A$$-tards who took them, tossed them out the car on the highway. Some random citizen found them and searched his name and gave them back. Rich has the case and cues at home next to his bed! He is a lucky guy!

Playing cue: Steve Klein
Break Cue: Ned Morris "Money Maker"
Case: Whitten 2 x 4
Other Cues: Richard Black,
Other Cases: Instroke, Jim Murnak

Old
  (#168)
ChrisOnline
4 8 15 16 23 42
ChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

03-23-2012, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish View Post
So here is an update!

Our friend got his cues back. The A$$-tards who took them, tossed them out the car on the highway. Some random citizen found them and searched his name and gave them back. Rich has the case and cues at home next to his bed! He is a lucky guy!
hope he took that random citizen out for dinner!

chris

"The Master Lock"
My cue family includes : (click here for pic)
James White , Paul Mottey , Steve Klein
, Pete Tascarella , Paul Mottey ,
Mike Johnson (Jensen) , Pete Ohman (OMEN) ,
'93 Schon St-7 , Steve Klein Titlist ...
..its an addiction!....

Old
  (#169)
DJKeys
AzB Gold Member
DJKeys has a reputation beyond reputeDJKeys has a reputation beyond reputeDJKeys has a reputation beyond reputeDJKeys has a reputation beyond reputeDJKeys has a reputation beyond reputeDJKeys has a reputation beyond reputeDJKeys has a reputation beyond reputeDJKeys has a reputation beyond reputeDJKeys has a reputation beyond reputeDJKeys has a reputation beyond reputeDJKeys has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

03-24-2012, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisOnline View Post
hope he took that random citizen out for dinner!

chris
He should get a reward as well, what a story. Good thing they were still in the case when they tossed the cues. Not sure why they would break into the car to steal them unless they thought the case held something else.

Kudos to the upright guy who returned them!

Cues: Tascarella, Joey Bautista

Ordered: Hercek (2004), Searing (2008), Koo (2009)

Old
  (#170)
Garret Troop
AzB Bronze Member
Garret Troop is on a distinguished road

Location: Our family of five now live in our RV. Tight space but its a roof over our heads.

04-05-2012, 02:38 PM

Ive had my Cues stolen three times over the last 6 years. The first time I had a custom case that was worth more then any and all of the cues Ive had. It was truly a one of a kind. I will know it from a mile away if I ever see it again. I love the game and it takes me a real long time to gather this things so Im just upset and want all my stuff back.

Stolen Cues Alert - Reward For Return
Old
  (#171)
Cuemaster98
AzB Silver Member
Cuemaster98 has a reputation beyond reputeCuemaster98 has a reputation beyond reputeCuemaster98 has a reputation beyond reputeCuemaster98 has a reputation beyond reputeCuemaster98 has a reputation beyond reputeCuemaster98 has a reputation beyond reputeCuemaster98 has a reputation beyond reputeCuemaster98 has a reputation beyond reputeCuemaster98 has a reputation beyond reputeCuemaster98 has a reputation beyond reputeCuemaster98 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3500
  Send a message via Skype™ to Cuemaster98 
Stolen Cues Alert - Reward For Return - 04-19-2012, 04:45 AM

Hi Guys,

One of my client,Simon Lau, had his Jim Munach Brown Leather Butterfly Case and 4 high end cues stolen Yesterday (April 18, 2012) at Steinway Billiard in Astoria, NY. The case was stolen around 7-8pm yesterday. A police report has already been filed for the lost cue.

The case and cues below were stolen while he went into the washroom. Here's are the cues that he had in this large butterfly case so please keep an eye out for it. Reward will be provide for a same return of these cues.

Cue#1
High End Tascarella **Brand New***
* Ivory Joint 5/16-14 and Ivory Butt Cap
* Rosewood forearm and Butt Sleeve, 4 ebony points with veneers
* Ivory inlays everywhere.
* Butt is 14.6 oz and shaft are 4.2oz both are 13mm.

Cue#2
Kersenbrock/Franklin SW era:

Butt: 15.8 oz , 3/8-11 pin
Shaft # 1. 3.6 oz, 12.7mm , SW shaft with old Micarta ferrule
Shaft #2. 3.4 oz ,12.25 original, Old Micarta ferrule SW to her but need to evaluate
the cue to confirm.

Showed this cue to Lucky at SBE and he said the cue is a Kersenbrock based on his knowledge of Kersenbrock and he has a pretty nice collection.

Showed the cue to Laurie and she said it look like a SW to her but need to evaluate the cue to confirm. The cue has a different bumper than SW normal Style.

Butt Cap:
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/0/3/9...98726211_o.jpg
Pin hote:
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/0/3/9...98682367_o.jpg

Rest of the cue:
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/0/3/9...78005820_o.jpg
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/0/3/9...78005752_o.jpg
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/0/3/9...78005633_o.jpg

Cue#3
High End Capone Custom cue with exotic Burl **Brand New**:
Just picked this beautiful brand new unchalked Capone cue up and looking to see if there any interest for the cue here on AZ.
The cue butt is made of amboyna burl weighing in at 15.5oz and the original shafts both shaft are 3.6oz each at 13.0+mm.
Both the butt and one shaft is dead straight. One of the brand new shaft has a slight roll out but roll flat (Unchalked).
The cue has Capone signature radial pin with silver railroad track ring work in all positions.
The cue has 6 amboyna burl points (3 high and 3 lower) into jet black ebony forearm with diamond ivory inlays.
The butt also has 6 larger diamond ivory inlays.

http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/0/3/9...35806798_o.jpg
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/0/3/9...35806814_o.jpg

Cue #4:
Cory Barnhart Exotic 4pts Hoppe: $1250.00
This Barnhart has an exotic burl forearm with ivory joint,ivory hoppe ring and Cory's classic ringwork. (awesome player)
Butt: 15.1oz
Shaft: 3.7oz, Full size 13mm.

http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/0/3/9...05040678_o.jpg
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/0/3/9...05040695_o.jpg
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/0/3/9...05040670_o.jpg

Duc Lam
Custom Cues and Tips
646-824-7092
dlam0718@gmail.com

"Learn to aim so you don't have to aim" Duc Lam.

"What a crazy world this is, life crushes humanity spirit and the only peace that I can find is but in a game of pool." Duc Lam.

Old
  (#172)
Webbs Billiards
Billiards Dealer
Webbs Billiards has a reputation beyond reputeWebbs Billiards has a reputation beyond reputeWebbs Billiards has a reputation beyond reputeWebbs Billiards has a reputation beyond reputeWebbs Billiards has a reputation beyond reputeWebbs Billiards has a reputation beyond reputeWebbs Billiards has a reputation beyond reputeWebbs Billiards has a reputation beyond reputeWebbs Billiards has a reputation beyond reputeWebbs Billiards has a reputation beyond reputeWebbs Billiards has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 900

04-20-2012, 09:42 AM

With the exception of a few high end customs, most cues are clones that are difficult to tell apart. I hate having anything stolen, it makes me sick to my stomach. We can't stop the thieves in the world, but we can make things more difficult for them. Hall owners could have lockers for instance. For my part, if you buy any Meucci from me, I'll cover the cost of having your name permanently engraved in the forearm. Yours won't be just another clone.

http://www.webbsbilliardssupply.co/M...?sourceCode=AZ

USE COUPON CODE "AZNAME"

Last edited by Webbs Billiards; 04-20-2012 at 07:08 PM.

hard to prove
Old
  (#173)
hoolani
UAL Mechanic
hoolani has a reputation beyond reputehoolani has a reputation beyond reputehoolani has a reputation beyond reputehoolani has a reputation beyond reputehoolani has a reputation beyond reputehoolani has a reputation beyond reputehoolani has a reputation beyond reputehoolani has a reputation beyond reputehoolani has a reputation beyond reputehoolani has a reputation beyond reputehoolani has a reputation beyond repute

hard to prove - 04-20-2012, 04:26 PM

With so many cues mass produced would be difficult to prove on most. Good reason to do something custom on your cue - exotic wrap ect.. If I new it was stolen I wouldn't buy it for sure and if someone could prove it was there's I would return it and be really pissed at the thief as he got both of us. Some kinda marking maybe under bumper never really thought about it might now!

Old
  (#174)
Webbs Billiards
Billiards Dealer
Webbs Billiards has a reputation beyond reputeWebbs Billiards has a reputation beyond reputeWebbs Billiards has a reputation beyond reputeWebbs Billiards has a reputation beyond reputeWebbs Billiards has a reputation beyond reputeWebbs Billiards has a reputation beyond reputeWebbs Billiards has a reputation beyond reputeWebbs Billiards has a reputation beyond reputeWebbs Billiards has a reputation beyond reputeWebbs Billiards has a reputation beyond reputeWebbs Billiards has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 900

04-20-2012, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoolani View Post
With so many cues mass produced would be difficult to prove on most. Good reason to do something custom on your cue - exotic wrap ect.. If I new it was stolen I wouldn't buy it for sure and if someone could prove it was there's I would return it and be really pissed at the thief as he got both of us. Some kinda marking maybe under bumper never really thought about it might now!
I thought about that, but wraps can be replaced easy enough, but a name or nickname engraved into the forearm isn't something easily missed.

Old
  (#175)
syko77
syko77 has a reputation beyond reputesyko77 has a reputation beyond reputesyko77 has a reputation beyond reputesyko77 has a reputation beyond reputesyko77 has a reputation beyond reputesyko77 has a reputation beyond reputesyko77 has a reputation beyond reputesyko77 has a reputation beyond reputesyko77 has a reputation beyond reputesyko77 has a reputation beyond reputesyko77 has a reputation beyond repute

05-02-2012, 07:29 AM

all of my cues are engraved near the joint- shaft and butt- here's a tip that kept my dad's case from getting stolen- get one of those child locator watches- it's like lojack for kids- put the watch in your case- me and my dad actually have ours stitched into the lid- the reciever is good for about a 1 mile radius and gives direction- if you notice your cues gone, it can lead you right to them- we got a guy arrested for taking my dad's case/cues- the guy put them in his trunk and came back in for league night- due to the value, he now has felony theft on his record...

record keepingfor your cues
Old
  (#176)
9-ball
AzB Bronze Member
9-ball has a reputation beyond repute9-ball has a reputation beyond repute9-ball has a reputation beyond repute9-ball has a reputation beyond repute9-ball has a reputation beyond repute9-ball has a reputation beyond repute9-ball has a reputation beyond repute9-ball has a reputation beyond repute9-ball has a reputation beyond repute9-ball has a reputation beyond repute9-ball has a reputation beyond repute

record keepingfor your cues - 05-27-2012, 11:02 AM

to post a picture we need to take a picture before it's stolen ,, everyone should do this

Old
  (#177)
Quesports
AzB Silver Member
Quesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond repute

05-28-2012, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by syko77 View Post
all of my cues are engraved near the joint- shaft and butt- here's a tip that kept my dad's case from getting stolen- get one of those child locator watches- it's like lojack for kids- put the watch in your case- me and my dad actually have ours stitched into the lid- the reciever is good for about a 1 mile radius and gives direction- if you notice your cues gone, it can lead you right to them- we got a guy arrested for taking my dad's case/cues- the guy put them in his trunk and came back in for league night- due to the value, he now has felony theft on his record...
Hey Syko, Can you provide a link and some more info on the child locator watches you refer to? Sounds like an intriguing idea.. Or send me a PM..

Old
  (#178)
syko77

06-03-2012, 10:01 AM

brickhousesecurity.com- they have some better products- the ones me and my dad use now are from them- 2-400 bucks, but when your loaded case is valued at over 10grand, it's worth it

Old
  (#179)
Quesports
AzB Silver Member
Quesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond repute

06-05-2012, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by syko77 View Post
brickhousesecurity.com- they have some better products- the ones me and my dad use now are from them- 2-400 bucks, but when your loaded case is valued at over 10grand, it's worth it
Thanks for the info. The down side is I think you have to then purcahse a monthly monitoring plan.

Old
  (#180)
doublej487
valleys are 2 tight
doublej487 has a reputation beyond reputedoublej487 has a reputation beyond reputedoublej487 has a reputation beyond reputedoublej487 has a reputation beyond reputedoublej487 has a reputation beyond reputedoublej487 has a reputation beyond reputedoublej487 has a reputation beyond reputedoublej487 has a reputation beyond reputedoublej487 has a reputation beyond reputedoublej487 has a reputation beyond reputedoublej487 has a reputation beyond repute

06-12-2012, 12:24 PM

my grandfather has had his richard harris stolen a few months back from huntington wv / its one of the old dufferin conversions / has a joe blackburn shaft / brown phenolic joint / and a horse where the maple leaf usally is

sometimes its just your turn in the barrel

Next episode of big tony is you giving me the 5 and breaks. Tails
if Jonathan jones gives me the 5 and break, we will film it and call it "episode 4 - busting west virginia"
Good thing he doesn't live in Virginia, cuz,episode 4 "Busting Virginia" could be mistaken for some other type of movie...- cleary and joey strazzante

Page 12 of 22 « First 2101112 1314 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: