Reload this Page Deletion of "John Schmidt Performance Enhancing Video" thread
Page 1 of 4 1 23 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Deletion of "John Schmidt Performance Enhancing Video" thread
Old
  (#1)
sfleinen
14.1 & One Pocket Addict
sfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

Talking Deletion of "John Schmidt Performance Enhancing Video" thread - 06-04-2019, 04:28 PM

Yup, it seems to have disappeared. And rightfully so, too. The OP was just getting too "out there" with the charges and innuendos.

That could've taken a completely different turn, too, if it'd been satire. Hoo-boy, that would've been brilliant to make fun of the 626 haters with a satirical thread like that. But sadly, no, it wasn't to be -- he was actually serious, writing from the pulpit (e.g. addressing us as "your community") with accusations of JS "doping" and "juicing" with 5-hour energy drinks.

If only it'd been like this:

"Gatorade Releases New Performance Suppository"
https://sports.theonion.com/gatorade...ory-1819575805

"Is it in you?"

-Sean
(trying his damnedest not to bust out laughing>
Attached Images

"The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom." -Isaac Asimov

"They haven't got brains, any of them, only grey fluff that's blown into their heads by mistake, and they don't think." -Eeyore, The House at Pooh Corner

Old
  (#2)
sfleinen
14.1 & One Pocket Addict
sfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond repute

06-04-2019, 04:36 PM

Oh, and another one -- just couldn't resist. This one from Duffel Blog (the military's version of The Onion):

"Coast Guard seizes 4,000 pounds of uncut Cheetos Dust"
https://duffelblog.com/2019/06/coast...-cheetos-dust/

-Sean
Attached Images

"The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom." -Isaac Asimov

"They haven't got brains, any of them, only grey fluff that's blown into their heads by mistake, and they don't think." -Eeyore, The House at Pooh Corner

Old
  (#3)
jeephawk
AzB Gold Member
jeephawk has a reputation beyond reputejeephawk has a reputation beyond reputejeephawk has a reputation beyond reputejeephawk has a reputation beyond reputejeephawk has a reputation beyond reputejeephawk has a reputation beyond reputejeephawk has a reputation beyond reputejeephawk has a reputation beyond reputejeephawk has a reputation beyond reputejeephawk has a reputation beyond reputejeephawk has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

06-04-2019, 04:52 PM

Edit - just never mind.

Old
  (#4)
Michael Andros
tiny balls, GIANT pockets
Michael Andros has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Andros has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Andros has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Andros has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Andros has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Andros has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Andros has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Andros has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Andros has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Andros has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Andros has a reputation beyond repute

06-04-2019, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfleinen View Post
Yup, it seems to have disappeared. And rightfully so, too. The OP was just getting too "out there" with the charges and innuendos.

That could've taken a completely different turn, too, if it'd been satire. Hoo-boy, that would've been brilliant to make fun of the 626 haters with a satirical thread like that. But sadly, no, it wasn't to be -- he was actually serious, writing from the pulpit (e.g. addressing us as "your community") with accusations of JS "doping" and "juicing" with 5-hour energy drinks.

If only it'd been like this:

"Gatorade Releases New Performance Suppository"
https://sports.theonion.com/gatorade...ory-1819575805

"Is it in you?"

-Sean
(trying his damnedest not to bust out laughing>

Not for long...

Player: Ariel Carmeli Titlist Balaushka Tribute
Player: Sideways JossWest
Player: Dave Brainard Titlist - Rambow replica
Player: Tad model Tad-4-P
Player: Meucci QB-12
Player: Joss 10-08
Case: Fellini 1x2
Case: Katana 2x4

"Nobody in the world is going to do anything but sit and watch... while you run out."

~ Tony Proestos ~

"If they don't make you post, bet high!"

~ Fat Randy ~

"The secret to winning one pocket? Run more 8 and outs."

~ Ronnie Allen ~

Old
  (#5)
Tony_in_MD
You want some of this?
Tony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond repute

06-04-2019, 06:08 PM

Or this....

Juicing.

Tony Marcino - PBIA Instructor
Member of the SPF family of instructors
Background Verified
443-624-0912

"High quality fundamentals beats all of the high quality concepts and esoteric executions ever created." -- Bert Kinister

Old
  (#6)
RiverCity
~Chuck Fields~
RiverCity has a reputation beyond reputeRiverCity has a reputation beyond reputeRiverCity has a reputation beyond reputeRiverCity has a reputation beyond reputeRiverCity has a reputation beyond reputeRiverCity has a reputation beyond reputeRiverCity has a reputation beyond reputeRiverCity has a reputation beyond reputeRiverCity has a reputation beyond reputeRiverCity has a reputation beyond reputeRiverCity has a reputation beyond repute

06-04-2019, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony_in_MD View Post
Or this....

Juicing.

You mean to tell me that Jack LaLanne really WAS on the juice???

I don't like making plans for the day, because then the word "premeditated" gets thrown around in the courtroom.
Player: Custom Full Splice
Breaker: Poison
Case: JB Cases

Old
  (#7)
pt109
WO double hemlock

pt109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond repute

06-04-2019, 09:38 PM

If black coffee was illegal, Id be doing life.

Lionize your game.
http://www.alexpagulayan.com/

MAGIC CHALK call Marco Polo 647-287-8131

If pool players had to have knowledge of geometry and physics before talking about geometry and physics, all of the aiming threads would disappear.

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy

Old
  (#8)
jrctherake
AzB Silver Member
jrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond repute

06-05-2019, 12:09 AM

I think the OP of the other thread resembled one of those Gatorade suppository whatchamacallits.

I knew a fellow that thought he was a good boxer because he was in a position to befriend a lot of "professional boxers". It cost him azzwhippens till he realized he wasn't what he thought/wished he was.

Do you know anyone like the "wannabe" boxer in the pool world?

Well thanks
Old
  (#9)
Balls
Big Brass Balls

Balls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond repute

Cool Well thanks - 06-05-2019, 02:56 AM

Hey Thanks folks,

Spent the day playing short rack 8-ball with my fav hottie and I the last thing I wanted to do was come home to a mess again. So thanks for doing that.

Do you guys google anything?
https://ascert.biz/drug-and-alcohol-...bolic-steroids

Part of the reason I'm here is and I'm being general here but.
I was telling "Big Blank Space" about my pool game and I asked about pool. He went on to talk about various things and part of what he said included "have you seen az billiards?". I said no and he told me to go join and check it out and tell him what I thought.

It's been quite the experience and it's great to see the cleaning up going on.

I have other places to see and things to do so I'm going back to lurking around while I think about that push out.

Thanks again and have a blessed day!

BarBoxRules.com
Supporting Olympic dreams since 2009
I am no longer active in this forum.

Old
  (#10)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
06-05-2019, 05:30 AM

As has been typical of many 'new' users, balls sought to create drama and our fearless leader had to come in and punt another forum load.

Balls acts as though his shit don't stink, but his schtick has appeared many times before, be he a riddick or not...

Old
  (#11)
JazzyJeff87
AzB Silver Member
JazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond repute

06-05-2019, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Balled View Post
As has been typical of many 'new' users, balls sought to create drama and our fearless leader had to come in and punt another forum load.

Balls acts as though his shit don't stink, but his schtick has appeared many times before, be he a riddick or not...

Yeah and his wasnt even that good. The basic premise had promise, with whats been going on here lately, but he played it poorly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pt109 View Post
If black coffee was illegal, Id be doing life.
...word.

Old
  (#12)
sfleinen
14.1 & One Pocket Addict

06-05-2019, 05:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balls View Post
[...]

[...]
Dude, quit with the back-pedal. You damn well know you used the word "juicing" in your previous thread to mean anyone -- and especially John Schmidt -- using 5-hour energy drinks, and even used the phrase "that's not Olympic behavior." I had to correct you on that, with a link showing that just about any form of caffeine, including coffee, caffeinated drinks (soda, pop), energy drinks (<- did you notice that one?), and caffeinated gum, are supported in the Olympics since 2004:

https://menshealth.com/health/a19537...-and-olympics/

So stop back-pedaling.

-Sean

Old
  (#13)
Tony_in_MD
You want some of this?
Tony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond repute

06-05-2019, 07:39 AM

Deca, and Dianabol are so old school.

There are much better ones available today. Back in the day Dr. Fred Hatfield published a steroid bible of sorts. Popular back in the early 80's

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthoped...let-1788253639

None of which will improve your pool game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balls View Post
Hey Thanks folks,

Spent the day playing short rack 8-ball with my fav hottie and I the last thing I wanted to do was come home to a mess again. So thanks for doing that.

Part of the reason I'm here is and I'm being general here but.
I was telling "Big Blank Space" about my pool game and I asked about pool. He went on to talk about various things and part of what he said included "have you seen az billiards?". I said no and he told me to go join and check it out and tell him what I thought.

It's been quite the experience and it's great to see the cleaning up going on.

I have other places to see and things to do so I'm going back to lurking around while I think about that push out.

Thanks again and have a blessed day!

Background Verified
443-624-0912

"High quality fundamentals beats all of the high quality concepts and esoteric executions ever created." -- Bert Kinister

Old
  (#14)
logical
sarcasm while you wait
logical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

06-05-2019, 07:42 AM

How dare anyone cast a shadow on the squeaky clean image of pool.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Old
  (#15)
Tony_in_MD
You want some of this?

06-05-2019, 07:46 AM

Could you imagine dealing with this crayfish, in a pool hall?

What was that line by John Schmidt, I would rather be eaten by a billy goat and shit off a cliff?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfleinen View Post
Dude, quit with the back-pedal. You damn well know you used the word "juicing" in your previous thread to mean anyone -- and especially John Schmidt -- using 5-hour energy drinks, and even used the phrase "that's not Olympic behavior." I had to correct you on that, with a link showing that just about any form of caffeine, including coffee, caffeinated drinks (soda, pop), energy drinks (<- did you notice that one?), and caffeinated gum, are supported in the Olympics since 2004:

https://menshealth.com/health/a19537...-and-olympics/

So stop back-pedaling.

-Sean

Background Verified
443-624-0912

Page 1 of 4 1 23 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: