Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page UH OH!! MAGA Bomber!!??
Page 5 of 6 « First 345 6

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#61)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-27-2018, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celophanewrap View Post
Did you know of anyone that was hurt due to the ricin? I didn’t, if that’s what happened in the end, if no one was hurt I’d say it was ineffective. Yes, the guy is a douche and should get lots of prison.
Why the difference in coverage? Got me? I couldn’t say, I’m not a media person, I have no idea how they choose topics and coverage, my guess would be that this was what they considered more newsworthy, but how the hell should I know.
The media is a business, the ricin bit got coverage, that is if you watched the news or read the paper you knew what was happening and were updated. Was there more information that you wanted? This bomb thing got / is getting more coverage, if it actually is, because it’s probably considered more newsworthy or maybe because it’s a slow news week. If this is what you really believe and if you really want to know you should start making phone calls to someone that would know why, I’d suggest starting with the networks.
I don’t find it biased, so I guess you and I will just have to disagree.
Oh, and I looked back and I couldn’t find it so please point it out to me, when did I ask why are they referred to as fake ?
And you are incorrect.
Acts of terror do not have to include death and destruction.
The purpose of actual or faux ricin or bombs is to instill fear into individuals and the masses.

To that end. The acts meet the standard of being an act of terror.
Individuals engaging in such can expect a very lengthy jail sentence.
Now if it is discovered that mental illness is involved then it probably will not be prison time but institutionalization.

In either case the individual will not be returned to the general population for a very extended period of time.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I dont know much, I'm just a flea along for the ride.
Yep. Sev is smarter than you all.--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Oh Lookie. A FB Copy
Old
  (#62)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Lookie. A FB Copy - 10-27-2018, 05:22 AM

Oh. Lookie. A FB Copy.

CESAR SAYOC: ‘MAGA BOMBER’ FACEBOOK BETRAYS DEMOCRAT TRUMP INFILTRATOR, ANTI-GOP POSTS

http://www.shadolsonshow.com/2018/10...qfD-W4lWdM5QSM

Old
  (#63)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
10-27-2018, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
Sure you are.
You never complain when about the coverage when the MSM media is silent on matters that paint democrats in poor manner or fail to move their narrative forward.
You suck up every conspiracy that MSM throws out there.

Now you are biotching about FOX.

Laughable.
People often complain about things others do, yet do them themselves.

Like I've said repeatedly, it is one of the major negative traits of our society: look at how I've been wronged.

A simple analogy is speeding. Some other driver flies by you and you perceive that driver as an unsafe operator. You have and will pass people who see you that way too. Each operator feels justified in the way he drives.

Old
  (#64)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
10-27-2018, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imotv8u View Post
If my vehicle was covered with the same stickers and decals and such, it would be destroyed by the”tolerant left” in less than 24 hours. This guy is as left wing as they come!
Bullshit...and welcome to the circle jerk.

Old
  (#65)
Sev
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

10-27-2018, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Balled View Post
People often complain about things others do, yet do them themselves.

Like I've said repeatedly, it is one of the major negative traits of our society: look at how I've been wronged.

A simple analogy is speeding. Some other driver flies by you and you perceive that driver as an unsafe operator. You have and will pass people who see you that way too. Each operator feels justified in the way he drives.
Yup.
I have never cared if somebody is speeding.
Speeding and driving erratically. Now that is another thing.
Exceeding the speed limit in and of itself is not necessarily an indication of unsafe driving in a given circumstance.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

Old
  (#66)
chefjeff
No sides, only players
chefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond repute

10-27-2018, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conetip View Post
Does anyone know how to check on pages before being deleted? Seems strange that they delete his FB account so quickly.
Not if you understand just who "they" are.

Jeff Livingston

Old
  (#67)
philly
AzB Silver Member
philly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond repute

10-27-2018, 06:31 AM

Quote:
If my vehicle was covered with the same stickers and decals and such, it would be destroyed by the”tolerant left” in less than 24 hours. This guy is as left wing as they come!
The left does not adorn their vehicles with Trump propaganda. This guy did.

The left does not attend Trump rallies. This guy did.

Wake up. He was ill.

He found a home with like minded brothers and sisters in a common cause all unified by Trump's ideologies that apparently appeals to the disinfranchised.

Todays conservative right is a little different than in previous generations.

He was a home grown right wing terrorist.

Not a Muslim.

Not an immigrant seeking asylum.

Pool may not build character but it certainly will reveal it.

"Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis" Unencumbered By The Thought Process

How do you feel? Fast and loose, man.

Old
  (#68)
Sev

10-27-2018, 07:01 AM

They dont???

LOL.

I still see cars with Obama and Hillary stickers plastered on them.

Yup. The guy is a terrorist.

Also native American. Perhaps we should give him a blanket and a pox be upon him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by philly View Post

Wake up. He was ill.

He found a home with like minded brothers and sisters in a common cause all unified by Trump's ideologies that apparently appeals to the disinfranchised.

Not a Muslim.

COVFEFE!!

Old
  (#69)
Imotv8u
AzB Silver Member
Imotv8u has a reputation beyond reputeImotv8u has a reputation beyond reputeImotv8u has a reputation beyond reputeImotv8u has a reputation beyond reputeImotv8u has a reputation beyond reputeImotv8u has a reputation beyond reputeImotv8u has a reputation beyond reputeImotv8u has a reputation beyond reputeImotv8u has a reputation beyond reputeImotv8u has a reputation beyond reputeImotv8u has a reputation beyond repute

10-27-2018, 09:00 AM

The left doesn’t allow a vehicle to be decorated like that either. They would have destroyed it. This was all a left wing nut job plan to affect the elections.

Rod

Old
  (#70)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

10-27-2018, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by philly View Post

Wake up. He was ill.

Not a Muslim.

It's sad to see someone get something so grossly wrong so obviously.

True cringe-worthy moments.

Your salvation is that you are totally unaware of it and thus will not feel the deep embarrassment that would typically come with it.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Old
  (#71)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

10-27-2018, 09:17 AM

Quote:
The left doesn’t allow a vehicle to be decorated like that either.
It's actually pretty common among the liberals. Many of them like to call them "art cars". Many of them are decorated from bumper to bumper with political propaganda.

You just choose to ignore this matter.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"

Old
  (#72)
Imotv8u
AzB Silver Member
Imotv8u has a reputation beyond reputeImotv8u has a reputation beyond reputeImotv8u has a reputation beyond reputeImotv8u has a reputation beyond reputeImotv8u has a reputation beyond reputeImotv8u has a reputation beyond reputeImotv8u has a reputation beyond reputeImotv8u has a reputation beyond reputeImotv8u has a reputation beyond reputeImotv8u has a reputation beyond reputeImotv8u has a reputation beyond repute

10-27-2018, 09:38 AM

You took my statement the wrong way. We are on the same side. Maybe I should have elaborated more. What I meant was the good ole tolerant left would have destroyed this Trump van in short order. This has all been staged.

Rod

Old
  (#73)
Imotv8u
AzB Silver Member

10-27-2018, 09:42 AM

Ha! I can’t make your circle jerk but I’m sure you’re willing to lend a hand, or two.

Rod

Old
  (#74)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member

10-27-2018, 10:35 AM

Quote:
You took my statement the wrong way. We are on the same side. Maybe I should have elaborated more. What I meant was the good ole tolerant left would have destroyed this Trump van in short order. This has all been staged.
Yes, I know.

And I showed that liberals commonly decorate vehicles with their own political propaganda.

They will not tolerate any opinion or view other than their own, and when they encounter one publicly they react aggressively.

I said "You just choose to ignore this matter." I should have said "People just choose to ignore this matter." I didn't mean you specifically. I was referring to the larger audience.

Ooops.

I certainly don't think it has been staged though. Just a typical liberal gone nuts.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"

Old
  (#75)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

10-27-2018, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
They dont???

LOL.

I still see cars with Obama and Hillary stickers plastered on them.

Yup. The guy is a terrorist.

Also native American. Perhaps we should give him a blanket and a pox be upon him.
A Trump sticker invites keying.

dumluk

Page 5 of 6 « First 345 6

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: