Biden owned by China.
Old
  (#1)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Biden owned by China. - 06-20-2019, 06:32 AM

My God, he's now owned by the Chinese. Certainly, we can't have that? Where are the libs. Stop this maniac from taking orders from the Chinese. He will just be a puppet, and giving away the US to them. Sounds pretty stupid when you actually here it, doesn't it?

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden declined to answer questions on the campaign trail this week about his son's overseas business dealings in countries where the then-vice president was conducting diplomatic work, an issue his political opponents have already begun to wield against him as he wades into the 2020 presidential campaign.

More than once, after his father engaged in diplomacy on behalf of the United States in foreign countries, Hunter Biden conducted business in the same country. At two separate campaign stops on Monday, Biden avoided questions about his son while his staff blocked reporters from approaching the candidate.

Biden's campaign did provide ABC News with a statement saying the former vice president has always adhered to "well-established executive branch ethics standards," adding that if Biden wins the White House he will issue an executive order to "address conflicts of interest of any kind."

This process will be set out in detail in the executive order," the statement reads, "that President Biden would issue on his first day in office."

The ethics pledge follows renewed questions about a pair of overseas business opportunities involving Hunter Biden – one in Ukraine, another in China – that already have begun to generate political attacks from Joe Biden's conservative critics. Ethics experts interviewed by ABC News said these are legitimate questions about possible past and future conflicts of interest.

In April of 2014, the then-vice president led a U.S. delegation to Kiev tasked with rooting out corruption and advocating for Ukraine to diminish its reliance on Russian oil. The Obama administration had pledged aid money to support a fledgling Ukrainian administration recovering from a revolution that ousted the country's previous leader.

Just months before, in December of 2013, there was a similar episode when the then-vice president led an Obama administration effort to tamp down tensions in the Far East. Hunter Biden disembarked from Air Force Two in Beijing alongside his father, ahead of a series of meetings between the vice president and several high-ranking members of China's ruling party. Upon his departure, Joe Biden called Chinese President Xi Jinping a "good friend."

Within weeks of that visit, Hunter Biden was doing business there, as a participant in a firm called Bohai Harvest RST. The corporation formed a novel Chinese-American investment partnership that involved such Chinese state-owned firms as the Bank of China. Reports at the time said they sought to raise $1.5 billion.

"At no time have I discussed with my father the company's business, or my board service," Hunter Biden said in statement forwarded to ABC News by his attorney. "Any suggestion to the contrary is just plain wrong."

An attorney for Hunter Biden told ABC News the vice president's son merely accompanied his daughter, Finnegan Biden, on the Air Force Two trip to Beijing and conducted no business during the visit.

Robert Weissman, the president of progressive watchdog group Public Citizen and a frequent critic of business dealings by President Donald Trump's children - including the Trump Organization's ongoing development projects overseas - told ABC News that it can be challenging for the adult children of well-known political figures to carve out careers that don't pose ethics concerns, but he considers Hunter Biden's decisions concerning.

"At absolute minimum there's a huge appearance of conflict, and there's every reason to think that the investors that he‘s working with want him partnering with them because he's the son of the then-vice president and now presidential candidate," Weissman said. "[Joe Biden] should have encouraged his son to not take these positions."

Biden defends his son

The Ukrainian energy firm Burisma tapped Hunter Biden - a Yale-trained attorney who worked at the Manhattan-based law firm Boies Schiller Flexner LLP - to lead its legal unit and "provide support for the company among international organizations," according to the company's announcement at the time.

Hunter Biden and his associate at a business entity called Rosemont Seneca Partners - where Hunter Biden was a managing partner - both obtained board seats, and according to banking records reviewed by ABC News, the firm began collecting $166,666 payments each month.
ABC News

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#2)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

06-20-2019, 12:39 PM

Will China prop up Bite-em with money to win?

dumluk

Old
  (#3)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

06-20-2019, 12:46 PM

"China, if you're listening..."

Hey, didn't Joe and son get their several dozen pending trademarks each, suddenly fast-tracked to approval years before the normal processing time? For all kinds of things, including 'massage parlors,' I seem to remember.

Whoops, no, sorry-- that was PDJT and Ivanka, in return for his demand 'we' should get something in return for continuing to honor the 'One China' policy. Most people simply didn't know that by 'we,' he meant himself and his daughter. Quid pro quo at its most blatant right there, friends.

Well, a one-off deal like that probably ends with that quid and that pro. I do not think it shows that China owns the POTUS.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Last edited by Sofla; 06-20-2019 at 12:48 PM.

Old
  (#4)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

06-20-2019, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAMas View Post
Will China prop up Bite-em with money to win?
I don't think there's any controlling legal authority....

"...And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw..."

Neil Peart

“...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...”
Atlas Shrugged

Old
  (#5)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

06-20-2019, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
"China, if you're listening..."

Hey, didn't Joe and son get their several dozen pending trademarks each, suddenly fast-tracked to approval years before the normal processing time? For all kinds of things, including 'massage parlors,' I seem to remember.

Whoops, no, sorry-- that was PDJT and Ivanka, in return for his demand 'we' should get something in return for continuing to honor the 'One China' policy. Most people simply didn't know that by 'we,' he meant himself and his daughter. Quid pro quo at its most blatant right there, friends.

Well, a one-off deal like that probably ends with that quid and that pro. I do not think it shows that China owns the POTUS.
So, it still no defense of Joe's actions at all. Interesting. Not even CNN or MSNBC could help you out with a partial defense. Or, have you just given up on sleepy joe? I mean, he likes to fondle young girls.... oh, that's right, he was checking for lumps in his cure cancer campaign. yeah, that's what it was, breast exams for 12 year olds. Duh.

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#6)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

06-20-2019, 01:09 PM

Quote:
"At absolute minimum there's a huge appearance of conflict, and there's every reason to think that the investors that he‘s working with want him partnering with them because he's the son of the then-vice president and now presidential candidate," Weissman said. "[Joe Biden] should have encouraged his son to not take these positions."
I support Public Citizen by donations, and I agree with most of their positions or I wouldn't donate to them.

There is an appearance of a conflict, as their rep says in the quote, no doubt.

It's stupid and wrong to bring his candidacy now into that concern, because the arrangements were set up years before he had any viable chance at the nomination. When it was the Dragon Lady's 'turn.'

Were the Ukrainian company's actions of hiring the son on as a director for large coin, and the China investment into the joint venture (not all or even by majority the son's holding, since the firm was formed from the Heinz heir's money), done on the hope that it would get them favorable treatment by Biden (then the VP-- not in charge of anything, but influential in the administration)?

Of course, and it is undeniable. But did he then give them any favorable treatment? That is not in evidence. It is just insinuated, despite no evidence. He gave his son some extra juice by taking him there on the official trip. But had his son gone separately, before or after that trip, he was still his son, so that juice existed before and regardless.

I don't favor Joe for the nomination. But like many others I do not favor, they will be wrongly attacked and I'll point that out when it happens.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Last edited by Sofla; 06-20-2019 at 01:13 PM.

Old
  (#7)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

06-20-2019, 06:29 PM

Isnt fun watching the democrats eat their own.

It is going to be fun watching them hand the next 4 years to Trump.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I dont know much, I'm just a flea along for the ride.
Yep. Sev is smarter than you all.--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#8)
L I F D 1
L S S T 10
L I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond repute

06-21-2019, 05:18 AM

Joe Biden
#1 hands in the cookie jar
#2 dementia
#3 ties with communist china
#4 creepy
Attached Images

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: