Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Climate Change is really Stupid Mongering
Page 6 of 6 « First 456

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#76)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

06-20-2019, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justnum View Post
That is why there have been so many extinction events in Earth History.

It is totally going to be bad when its humans that are up for extinction.

Alternatively instead of ending the lives of all humans, bio engineering humans to be smaller and need less food can be a great solution.

All humans living under 4 ft tall, imagine how much space would be saved.
LOL. Rise of the dwarfs.

Unfortunately it will not curb the desire for more stuff. Resources would still be used up and the human population would expand to fill space.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I dont know much, I'm just a flea along for the ride.
Yep. Sev is smarter than you all.--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#77)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

06-20-2019, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
I agree with you! If we can't protect our friggin borders, why should we save the friggin world! What the hay!
Exactly, If I'm going down I'm taking them with me

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#78)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

06-21-2019, 03:11 AM

Quote:

Alternatively instead of ending the lives of all humans, bio engineering humans to be smaller and need less food can be a great solution.

Image those ESPN announcers calling a basketball game.

It was an incredible shot with a 10-foot arch after sprinting down the
court in only 10 seconds. What power, what grace.

They could make a movie of it with Matt Damion. Shrink him to 5 inches
and make miniature cities to live in.

Oh. Wait. They Did. Hollywood thinkers to the rescue.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/wa.../1100-6453263/

Old
  (#79)
Alan
AzB Silver Member
Alan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond repute

06-21-2019, 03:34 AM

Let me guess. Mushrooms?

Quote:

Old
  (#80)
time to play no
AzB Silver Member
time to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond repute

06-21-2019, 04:21 AM

Quote:

I'm reminded of the Seinfeld episode where Kramer was stacking guests into a chest of drawers to sleep.

Old
  (#81)
justnum
AzB Silver Member
justnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond repute

06-21-2019, 05:38 AM

Evolution: Cancel that idea about short people. Pygmy life expectancy is much lower.

https://www.guinnessworldrecords.com...shortest-tribe

The smallest pygmies are the Mbutsi from Zaire, with an average height of 1.37 m (4 ft 6 in) for men and 1.35 m (4 ft 5 in) for women, with some groups averaging only 1.32 m (4 ft 4 in) for men and 1.24 m (4 ft 1 in) for women.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/s...pygmies-small/

Quote:
In general, people who grow taller and larger tend to be more fertile and have larger and more capable offspring. That’s obviously advantageous but not if adult mortality is so low that you may not get a chance to have children at all. In this perilous situation, natural selection favours those who mature and reproduce early, to the cost of their growth.

Old
  (#82)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

06-21-2019, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by time to play no View Post
I'm reminded of the Seinfeld episode where Kramer was stacking guests into a chest of drawers to sleep.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I dont know much, I'm just a flea along for the ride.
Yep. Sev is smarter than you all.--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#83)
justnum
AzB Silver Member
justnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond reputejustnum has a reputation beyond repute

06-21-2019, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
Well, it kind of makes them "relevant" again. But, again, like your last line, what's the difference. We are not allowed to protect our borders, but we are suppose to save the world?

Nobody is stopping folks from giving up their cars, planes, dishwashers, whatever? Why have they not if they believe it? I mean, what have they done. It's almost like they don't believe it by their inactions in relation to some catastrophic news, no ? If they won't take action based on these so called "experts" what the hell am I going to do ? Kick them all in the arse ?
We aren't supposed to save the world.

The ideology people use is "Americans give opportunity while other countries restrict those opportunities."

Opportunities like an American phone company designing a high performance smartphone, and another country stealing the plans to clone it.

Opportunities where Americans lose economically but gain in "prestige"

If you had to name major cities that celebrated LGBTQ people how many would be in America?

Do you know places in your town called Chinatown, Little Italy, Little Korea, German part of town,...?

Corruption is much higher in other countries. People just want to live and let live. If they can't do that in their country, guess which one is the easiest to get into and the most tolerant of illegal immigration.

Page 6 of 6 « First 456

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: