Acosta Resigns
Old
  (#1)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Arrow Acosta Resigns - 07-12-2019, 06:47 AM

That's it.
Consider yourselves informed.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I dont know much, I'm just a flea along for the ride.
Yep. Sev is smarter than you all.--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Last edited by Sev; 07-12-2019 at 08:18 AM.

Old
  (#2)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member
HawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond repute

07-12-2019, 08:14 AM

Good riddance.

Now they need to go down the chain and take out every other lawyer that was handling the case.

Then open ALL the evidence records and see who else was involved.

Old
  (#3)
JC
Needs Moderation

JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

07-12-2019, 08:18 AM

Acosta is proof that tongs were a bad idea at the birth canal.

JC

JC

It's not what you don't know that get's you in trouble
It's what you know that just ain't so

Old
  (#4)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

07-12-2019, 09:12 AM

Judge Napolitano predicted this, and also the timing, iirc. I think he said by the end of the week.

Others said no way, but way.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Old
  (#5)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

07-12-2019, 09:20 AM

Not very important.
The democrats got their scalp. That is what they were looking for.

Another that they can no longer leverage off the table.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I dont know much, I'm just a flea along for the ride.
Yep. Sev is smarter than you all.--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#6)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

07-12-2019, 09:35 AM

In the past, D calls for resignations never made it happen until it was joined in with by Rs making the same call, and sometimes it still took weeks or months.

Here, SFAIK, it was only the Ds, not any Rs, calling for it. Is that right? If so, it must have been highly radioactive in the WH's view, for such a quick cauterizing. Let's see if they can keep the limb with that damage on its periphery. Because Epstein is not going out of the news anytime soon.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

Old
  (#7)
336Robin
aimisthegameinpool.com
336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

07-12-2019, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
That's it.
Consider yourselves informed.
Now they flip him.

"Let your "Stick" do the talking!"

336Robin
"Improve your shot making forever for $5.99!"

The Target Ball Concept-Aiming,
The Flight of the Cue Ball-Aiming Adjusted for Side Spin,
Robbing the Bank Shot!-Pass Over Banking
Change your game for a couple of Bucks! and
Comes with a lesson!

Old
  (#8)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member
HawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond repute

07-12-2019, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 336Robin View Post
Now they flip him.
I hope they do "flip" him and all the rest of the judicial system that allowed Epstein to get his plea deal.

The only reason he got his deal was because he has the "skinny" on every other SOB that was in on the "fun" with him.

If it includes Trump and Clinton, let them get swooped up, too.

I have a serious feeling that LOTS and LOTS of people will go down with Epstein, should he decide to rat everyone out.

I'm quite sure he has some sort of "evidence" stashed out somewhere in case he needs to make another deal.

Old
  (#9)
sixpack
AzB Silver Member

sixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond repute

07-12-2019, 10:03 AM

Anybody involved with this scum needs to be taken down. Put in prison. Whatever the penalty is for whatever crimes they are guilty of.

I don't care if it's Clinton, Trump, Obama whomever. Republicans, Democrats. Any of them. If they were complicit with this or participated in this. Out.

Splitting time between Chicago and San Francisco.

"If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it." - Mark Twain

Old
  (#10)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

07-12-2019, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpack View Post
Anybody involved with this scum needs to be taken down. Put in prison. Whatever the penalty is for whatever crimes they are guilty of.

I don't care if it's Clinton, Trump, Obama whomever. Republicans, Democrats. Any of them. If they were complicit with this or participated in this. Out.
Exactly......

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#11)
J SCHWARZ
AzB Silver Member
J SCHWARZ has a reputation beyond reputeJ SCHWARZ has a reputation beyond reputeJ SCHWARZ has a reputation beyond reputeJ SCHWARZ has a reputation beyond reputeJ SCHWARZ has a reputation beyond reputeJ SCHWARZ has a reputation beyond reputeJ SCHWARZ has a reputation beyond reputeJ SCHWARZ has a reputation beyond reputeJ SCHWARZ has a reputation beyond reputeJ SCHWARZ has a reputation beyond reputeJ SCHWARZ has a reputation beyond repute

07-12-2019, 10:49 AM

Quote:

This may not be entirely possible. These dispicable acts have been going on for decades and may just envolve too many highly placed influential people. If you removed them all in too short period there could be a giant political vacuum in multiple influential countries and inteligent agencies. Not too mention all the corrupt lawyers and lower level politicians that went along with it to save careers, possible lives, etc etc. They have controlled countries, financial institutes, governments, etc etc. All that could potentially crash and a new "new world order" would have to emerge. Maybe that is the overall goal

Old
  (#12)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

07-12-2019, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 336Robin View Post
Now they flip him.
Oh, you think he'll tell the prosecutors about how many times Klinton raped 14-year old girls that Epstein provided him?
Interesting.

"...And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw..."

Neil Peart

“...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...”
Atlas Shrugged

Old
  (#13)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

07-12-2019, 11:02 AM

Quote:

Post of the week!

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow idiotic comment like this worthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Everybody already knows that "conservative" means "bigot".

pj
chgo

Old
  (#14)
sixpack
AzB Silver Member

sixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond repute

07-12-2019, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J SCHWARZ View Post
This may not be entirely possible. These dispicable acts have been going on for decades and may just envolve too many highly placed influential people. If you removed them all in too short period there could be a giant political vacuum in multiple influential countries and inteligent agencies. Not too mention all the corrupt lawyers and lower level politicians that went along with it to save careers, possible lives, etc etc. They have controlled countries, financial institutes, governments, etc etc. All that could potentially crash and a new "new world order" would have to emerge. Maybe that is the overall goal
I understand your point.

I don't care.

Let the chips fall.

If it's the end of civilization and least we'll end trying to do the right thing.

Splitting time between Chicago and San Francisco.

"If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it." - Mark Twain

Old
  (#15)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member

07-12-2019, 01:28 PM

Quote:

I agree, to the fullest extent of the law or by the court of public opinion (which drove Acosta out of his office), if there is no legal process available. Cosby shows the example of someone who got away with it for a long time, until he didn't.

It's sad any justice on such matters is denied for decades, but better late than never.

― Garry Kasparov

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: