Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page DIMS attacking Obama's policies more than Trump's
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

08-02-2019, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmo View Post
It is very much a reflection from your side when I made the observation and you reply to me about something else.... Try again

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
No need to try again. I made my point, on topic....and that's all you can come back with. It's over. Sorry, but I have no consolation prize or participation trophy for you.

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow idiotic comment like this worthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Everybody already knows that "conservative" means "bigot".

pj
chgo

Old
  (#17)
Smooth
AzB Silver Member
Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-02-2019, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmo View Post
Still it was Democrats discussing policies instead of trump and this thread was about how "crazy": they are not talking about trump but policies instead... Sounds like the other way around then or not?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
they weren't discussing policies... they were bashing Biden (the frontrunner) and using Obama's policies to do it... geniuses one and all

being self-destructive is in the Left's DNA

Old
  (#18)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

08-02-2019, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
they weren't discussing policies... they were bashing Biden (the frontrunner) and using Obama's policies to do it... geniuses one and all

being self-destructive is in the Left's DNA
Exactly right. I watched the entire debate (could not turn it off) as it was so damn entertaining. I only hope team Trump taped the entire thing

They were slamming Joe and his policies under Obama. Tulsi was slamming Harris work as AG of CA. She was horrific in that job, Tulsi called her out and Harris was just stunned. You could see her deflate on stage. She has no answer for it. nothing.

Of course, the dems around here say they are not for open borders. Well, guess what, they pretty much tore that argument up in pieces. They are for open borders, that's a fact. If it's not a crime, they want to give them health care, and any other right under the sun, including not deporting them, what else do you call it?

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#19)
Alan
AzB Silver Member
Alan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond repute

08-02-2019, 01:22 PM

They call it decriminalization. It would still be illegal, just tolerated and in some places protected and celebrated. It's a form of 2nd class citizenship which they feel they are losing with the current minorities. They need an underclass. They've been struggling with this since the 13th and 14th Amendment. They tried Jim Crow laws, but it those days are over. Time to get creative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
Exactly right. I watched the entire debate (could not turn it off) as it was so damn entertaining. I only hope team Trump taped the entire thing

They were slamming Joe and his policies under Obama. Tulsi was slamming Harris work as AG of CA. She was horrific in that job, Tulsi called her out and Harris was just stunned. You could see her deflate on stage. She has no answer for it. nothing.

Of course, the dems around here say they are not for open borders. Well, guess what, they pretty much tore that argument up in pieces. They are for open borders, that's a fact. If it's not a crime, they want to give them health care, and any other right under the sun, including not deporting them, what else do you call it?

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: