Worst picture ever, any thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_20160405_201302_01~2.png
    IMG_20160405_201302_01~2.png
    96.7 KB · Views: 962

djv122385

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh yes, because leaving the joint protector on is so helpful. Not saying the thread answers the question, but helps to see the pin!

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member
It's a Helmstetter/Adam cue, yes. And the photography skills are a bit lacking.

the chicken

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, it's a Helmstetter. I've got one just like it, except for having the linen wrap replaced with genuine brown lizard skin. Purchased it new around 1992 or 1993, at Chris's Billiards, Chicago.

Shoot safe!

John

Strictly

Registered
Based on the title, lack of information and even worse picture I thought you were trolling and found it amusing, then realized you weren't and people actually managed to identify it made it all the more hilarious

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gotta love azb! Even with one less then ideal picture the folks on here easily knew exactly what cue that is and even posted some literature on it:D

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Based on the title, lack of information and even worse picture I thought you were trolling and found it amusing, then realized you weren't and people actually managed to identify it made it all the more hilarious

Actually, this one was pretty easy. LOL!

But then, even the OP said he thought it was a Helmstetter. I think he really just needed confirmation. Sometimes these things can look like higher end cues, especially in such fuzzy pictures.

I have actually bought cues from worse pictures LOL!

:thumbup:

erhino41

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice picture, bro. Your the worst photographer ever! Sell all your cues and buy a better camera!

... Ooh wait the picture was good enough to get the job done. I stand corrected. My apologies.