CTE Does NOT Work - It Did For One Pro

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
I get what you are saying and yes the player has to make the system workable … this is your issue?

The pro1 alignments designed by stan are meant to either make a straight/cut shot or bank, this is what it teaches you. Every shot on a table will have its own unique individual connection/angle to a pocket, you have to learn to find/see that connection using the pro1 alignments … if your a just see the shot type shooter, pro1 should be easy, imo

i have put a ball on a table and ran through the pro1 alignments, shooting straight to the pockets and banks, if i have set correctly the shots go in from one alignment to another just as stans describes, still not easy :) … like an inside A will make the straight in and outside A will make the bank and so on … this is what i find interesting along with the banking, everything else is minor to me

I"ll let you know where this issue is....post your line ups on the picture I presented.

You do realise people were claiming that the system connects to the pocket ...even when being covered by a curtian.

Scarlett0Hara

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I"ll let you know where this issue is....post your line ups on the picture I presented.

You do realise people were claiming that the system connects to the pocket ...even when being covered by a curtian.

i have said subconsciously knowing where the pocket is part of the system, my opinion… that is how good pro1 users can make those shots behind a curtain ... thats how strong the system is, if you continue on with the curtain thing, it be in my favour

Last edited:

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You never did bother with your critique of Gerry's video, perhaps that in itself is very telling. And remember, you asked him to re shoot a shot just for you, which he did.

Silence is deafening,lmao. Or some people have a life.
Why don't you answer anything?

I never pursued Gerry's video because at the time the hyenas were trying to get me banned. I said, screw it and let it go. Maybe I'll come back to it sometime.

Why don't I answer anything? Maybe because I do have a life and don't check in here every hour. What did you ask me? Oh, about the perceptions needed to pocket the balls like what was in Stan's video? Seems like the question was posed to you guys and instead of answering a simple question you turn it back around on us. Spider, Scarlett and you all declined to answer from what I can tell. Yes, silence is telling here.

To answer your question, Stan says all those shots can be made with an ETA with an inside pivot. I don't believe that is true, but hey he's the expert. OK, your turn. What perceptions does it take to make the shots 8pack posted?

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't disagree with Scarlett's opinion. Why are you trying to start shit.

What exactly do you mean? I don't expect you to answer because you never explain anything. Sounded like Scarlett was saying that the player has to fudge the perceptions based on where the pocket is.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I never pursued Gerry's video because at the time the hyenas were trying to get me banned. I said, screw it and let it go. Maybe I'll come back to it sometime.

Why don't I answer anything? Maybe because I do have a life and don't check in here every hour. What did you ask me? Oh, about the perceptions needed to pocket the balls like what was in Stan's video? Seems like the question was posed to you guys and instead of answering a simple question you turn it back around on us. Spider, Scarlett and you all declined to answer from what I can tell. Yes, silence is telling here.

To answer your question, Stan says all those shots can be made with an ETA with an inside pivot. I don't believe that is true, but hey he's the expert. OK, your turn. What perceptions does it take to make the shots 8pack posted?

I think the question was proposed to the forum but whatever.
I also don't think they are lined up the same as in Stan's video.
Even if we answered you wouldn't know if they were correct except maybe you would since you know more about CTE then me. So why don't you answer and let's just see what you do know.
You backpedaling is not a good look.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
this is my opinion ... you subconsiusly know where the pocket is, its engraved on your brain, you cant do nothing about it and you need that to help the system work pretty much

What exactly do you mean? I don't expect you to answer because you never explain anything. Sounded like Scarlett was saying that the player has to fudge the perceptions based on where the pocket is.

I don't see Scarlet saying anything at all about fudging the perceptions.
Nice try on the twist move that you are famous for.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

You never pursued it because it's pretty good and you had nothing bad to say about it.
Nobody tries to get you banned except you.

Scarlett0Hara

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Spider, Scarlett and you all declined to answer from what I can tell. Yes, silence is telling here.

are you asking if i can make all those shots with an inside A, like stans says? .... sure, i probobly did that test a long time ago lol, whats the isuue, you have been reading my posts?

Last edited:

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
are you asking if i can make all those shots with an inside A, like stans says? .... sure, i probobly did that test a long time ago lol, whats the isuue?
If a single CTE solution can produce cut angles from 7° to 37° like in the diagram, then the player, not the system, is clearly doing the aiming.

That's an issue for some.

pj
chgo

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If a single CTE solution can produce cut angles from 7° to 37° like in the diagram, then the player, not the system, is clearly doing the aiming.

pj
chgo

PJ, You are correct. A single CTE perception will not work across the board for those 6 shots.
I did my Famous Five video many years back when I was incorrectly using a CTE 30 sight line as a 15. That was a growing pains mistake. I learned from it.
I have dedicated an entire chapter in my book as a study for the 5 shots, not 6.
The solutions will be in my book.
Put your solutions down. They’ll hold here just fine until my book is released.
Those shots were a tough study.
Critics of mine, if you know the solutions, fire away. Like I said, your answers will keep right here just fine.

Stan Shuffett
just clearing it up

Last edited:

Scarlett0Hara

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

pj
chgo

imo, you subconsciously know the pocket location and you combine that with the system lines, you see/feel the shot, is there a video of stan making these shots, can you link it so i can see it and i will give an opinion on it

ps: did you guys chase stan off this board? oh he just posted lol

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
PJ, You are correct. A single CTE perception will not work across the board for those 6 shots.
I did my Famous Five video many years back when I was incorrectly using a CTE 30 sight line as a 15. That was a growing pains mistake. I learned from it.
I have dedicated an entire chapter in my book as a study for the 5 shots, not 6.
Critics of mine, if you know the solutions, fire away. Like I said, your answers will keep right just fine.

Stan Shuffett
just clearing it up
Well done, Stan.

pj
chgo

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
i have said subconsciously knowing where the pocket is part of the system, my opinion… that is how good pro1 users can make those shots behind a curtain ... thats how strong the system is, if you continue on with the curtain thing, it be in my favour

Got money says you and any of your user are just barking shit.. wanna gamble on the curtian..come see me.

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
imo, you subconsciously know the pocket location and you combine that with the system lines, you see/feel the shot, is there a video of stan making these shots, can you link it so i can see it and i will give an opinion on it

ps: did you guys chase stan off this board? oh he just posted lol

As far as we can tell...you're probably Stan.:smile:

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
Critics of mine, if you know the solutions, fire away. Like I said, your answers will keep right here just fine.

Stan Shuffett
just clearing it up

Yes you was wrong...you ever appoligize to anyone for it???

Yep ...we shit your way to...and I appoligize for that but we're just trying to sort through the trouble for a solution.

btw ..what are the perceptions for the shots now?

Last edited:

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes you was wrong...you ever appoligize to anyone for it???

Yep ...we shit your way to...and I appoligize for that but we're just trying to sort through the trouble for a solution.

btw ..what the perceptions for the shots now?

I commented many years ago on this forum that there were some mistakes made concerning the shots on my F5 video. My mistakes. NOT system mistakes.

Stan Shuffett

Last edited: