CTE Does NOT Work - It Did For One Pro

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know you are being generous here, but we already know the book won't have what you are looking for. Stan already said he didn't get into "why" it works in the book. Obviously, he doesn't know (but that doesn't stop him from advertising it as "objective"). It took how many years for him to admit what was obvious in the first viewing to many -- that those 5 shots could not be made with the same CTE perception?

In case you haven't noticed, discussions with Stan are going to be less than satisfying. The answer to any real question (that he either can't or won't answer) is "wait for the book." Been saying that for several years now even though we know the book won't have those answers.

My TRUTH SERIES and CTE PRO ONE book will fully explain all critical aspects of Center-to-Edge Aiming and why it is the most objective and accurate aiming system in world.

THREE AIM LINES MAKE ALL SHOTS. That’s something pretty special and the pool world needs to know ALL of the details about how that can happen.

Thank you for your negativity and criticism. It’s been great fuel for preparing my book. I have learned to embrace my critics and their negativity. It just goes with SUCCESS.

Stan Shuffett

Last edited:

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
I can actually read the blue better..lol..thanks buddy.

Remember back in the day when you guys were saying the same line up made all these shots? Stan even backed it up.

Give me your line ups for each solution.

Just wonder if anyone can see my post???

Stan ...Dave....cookie why won't you give the line ups using pro1 for this picture...what are you afraid of..lol

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just wonder if anyone can see my post???

Stan ...Dave....cookie why won't you give the line ups using pro1 for this picture...what are you afraid of..lol

They’ll be in my book. They’re there for good keeping. I invite all all of my critics to post their solutions to your diagrammed 6 shots.,It was a heck of study. Someone will look to be very astute that correctly names all 6 of your shots.

Anthony, A good quality of yours is that you are real, meaning sincere. You’re actually trying to move the ball and score. Your questions are always from you as a player that thinks things through. I respect that.

Stan Shuffett

Last edited:

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member

I have learned to embrace my critics and their negativity. It just goes with SUCCESS.

Stan Shuffett

I'll say one thing, Stan... I may not agree with everything you say or believe everything you believe, but this quote is excellent.

Anyhow, if everyone thought the same way and believed the same things, there would be no creativity in the world.

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
They’ll be in my book. They’re there for good keeping. I invite all all of my critics to post their solutions to your diagrammed 6 shots.,It was a heck of study. Someone will look to be very astute that correctly names all 6 of your shots.

Stan Shuffett

What are you afraid of? You did it before....maybe 5 last time. I got something interesting (maybe) to ask you. Stop sidestepping it ..go ahead.

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stan's book and truth series will have every single thing you could ask for as to how to use the system.
Seems you expect all the answers to be just put on here at no charge,lol. There is already to much free information out there that you haven't paid one single bit of attention to.
Just another shit stirring post from DW

What are you afraid of? You did it before....maybe 5 last time. I got something interesting (maybe) to ask you. Stop sidestepping it ..go ahead.

I’m holding with a pat hand. I’ll show my hand when I said I would.

Stan Shuffett

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll say one thing, Stan... I may not agree with everything you say or believe everything you believe, but this quote is excellent.

Anyhow, if everyone thought the same way and believed the same things, there would be no creativity in the world.

You got that right. What I have done will ADD a huge body of work about CTE that will ALWAYS be available to anyone that is interested. I’m extremely proud of my work and I know you are as well of yours.

What’s really sad is that forces on this forum planned years back to put your work up against mine. I never went for it. Actually, I intend to NEVER discuss POOLOLOGY because I don’t have the motivation to engage in a study of your book. In other words, I try my best to not speak on a subject that I am not fully informed about. But I do appreciate what you have done and wish you good luck with it.

The pool world is starving for great new information and I’m going to be a part of something good by adding great information by clearing up the mystery of CTE.

Stan Shuffett

Last edited:

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
You got that right. What I have done will ADD a huge body of work about CTE that will ALWAYS be available to anyone that is interested. I’m extremely proud of my work and I know you are as well of yours.

What’s really sad is that forces on this forum planned years back to put your work up against mine. I never went for it. Actually, I intend to NEVER discuss POOLOLOGY because I don’t have the motivation to engage in a study of your book. In other words, I try my best to not speak on a subject that I am not fully informed about. But I do appreciate what you have done and wish you good luck with it.

The pool world is starving for great new information.

Stan Shuffett

Copied that. I've been guilty of getting caught up little CTE arguments here and there, and I'm trying to refrain from doing any of that again. Sometimes it's tough, because there's a couple of things most pool players have in common -- ego and stubbornness. A little bit of both is normal, and in person these things usually balance out between people without boiling over as easily as they do here or in other online settings.

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Copied that. I've been guilty of getting caught up little CTE arguments here and there, and I'm trying to refrain from doing any of that again. Sometimes it's tough, because there's a couple of things most pool players have in common -- ego and stubbornness. A little bit of both is normal, and in person these things usually balance out between people without boiling over as easily as they do here or in other online settings.

Concerning ego and stubbornness:

You did what you did. I did what I did.

If ya did it, and I assure you I did it, it ain’t braggin’ and should have nothing to with ego or being stubborn.

In fact, I’m humbled by it all, but as a man I’m going to stand for what I assert to be true.

There’s not a cell in my body that wants any friction with anyone.

I simply came to KNOW what Hal Houle knew and it’s darn sure important enough to our game to formally publish it for future generations. Hal told me that I would have great critics. He was right. I’m glad that I have been man enough to stand up for one of the greatest pool minds our game has ever known.

Stan Shuffett

Last edited:

Scarlett0Hara

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You don't get it because that's not what happened.

Interesting that Low500 created an account within 4 days of Stan storming off saying he's never coming back to AZ and then now you create a new account within 4 days of Low500's last post. Hmmm. Low Blow Joe 500 is from Atlanta and so is Scarlett O'Hara. Coincidence??? :D

Dan, I have already deemed you a not so serious person in these threads with a shit disturbing type personality ... that's XX one more to go

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you for your negativity and criticism.

Do I get a credit in the book?

It’s been great fuel for preparing my book. I have learned to embrace my critics and their negativity. It just goes with SUCCESS.

Stan Shuffett

It's not negativity. If you really look back at your journey objectively you will see that this whole thing is on you. You have been telling people for 10 years that you figured it out with DVD1 and then really really figured it out with DVD2 and then, I guess, really really really finally figured it out in the book you have been hiding behind for over three years. Hell, it took you 5 years to say you made a mistake with the 5 shot video when many of us had been screaming out loud that it was impossible. Why?

It's like a school teacher telling the students they are negative naysayers because they cannot understand what you are teaching other than to say, "trust me." Guess what? It ain't the students.

I don't buy into this ego and stubbornness thing. That's a politically correct dodge. If you have really figured out the Holy Grail of pool, then fantastic I hope it is in the book and we'll all live happily after. The 10 or 15 year path to that ending has been brutal and the blame rests squarely on your shoulders. If I had the real deal in my back pocket as you claim to then I can't imagine handling things more poorly that what we've seen.

There, that should be enough motivation for a 39th chapter. :wink:

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, but Low was 100% in line with the talking points. Scarlett goes by the beat of his own drum. Plus Scarlett says he hasn't played pool in the last 5 or 6 years.

Everybody seems to have missed the part where Scarlett said he was here 10 years ago (I guess under a different screen name) and that he talked in circles just to mess with people and screw with them. I'm watching him do the same thing here and can't figure out why nobody has called him out yet. He says he can make the 5 shots with the same ETA inside perception even though Stan says it is wrong. He then goes on to say that he moves until the shot lines up with the pocket and when the ETA visuals are right on, or some such crap.

Scarlett0Hara

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Everybody seems to have missed the part where Scarlett said he was here 10 years ago (I guess under a different screen name) and that he talked in circles just to mess with people and screw with them. I'm watching him do the same thing here and can't figure out why nobody has called him out yet. He says he can make the 5 shots with the same ETA inside perception even though Stan says it is wrong. He then goes on to say that he moves until the shot lines up with the pocket and when the ETA visuals are right on, or some such crap.

I think I first joined this site in 2007

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sorry bud, I no longer consider you a serious person here, good luck

I'm heartbroken. lol. You brag about talking in circles to mess with people, you avoid serious discussion like the link I provided you and I'm the joker? Like Spider keeps saying after insulting Brian, "Lighten up, dude"!

Oh, what was your screen name back in 2007?

Last edited:

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do I get a credit in the book?

It's not negativity. If you really look back at your journey objectively you will see that this whole thing is on you. You have been telling people for 10 years that you figured it out with DVD1 and then really really figured it out with DVD2 and then, I guess, really really really finally figured it out in the book you have been hiding behind for over three years. Hell, it took you 5 years to say you made a mistake with the 5 shot video when many of us had been screaming out loud that it was impossible. Why?

It's like a school teacher telling the students they are negative naysayers because they cannot understand what you are teaching other than to say, "trust me." Guess what? It ain't the students.

I don't buy into this ego and stubbornness thing. That's a politically correct dodge. If you have really figured out the Holy Grail of pool, then fantastic I hope it is in the book and we'll all live happily after. The 10 or 15 year path to that ending has been brutal and the blame rests squarely on your shoulders. If I had the real deal in my back pocket as you claim to then I can't imagine handling things more poorly that what we've seen.

There, that should be enough motivation for a 39th chapter. :wink:

Key is that you’re debating against a system that is very odd and quite different in comparison to any aiming system that you know.

So, you purport to know PRO ONE when in actuality you’d be totally lost at a table in a CTE PRO ONE discussion.

You said on this forum that you are in possession of evidence that discredits CTE. It seems to me that you spill the milk if you had it.

The truth is, you’re lost when it comes to CTE and totally stuck in your conventional think tank of how Aiming must unfold.

I invite you to frame out PRO ONE and BASIC CTE, two of the CTE PRO ONE approaches, and share some detail that you have garnered over the years. Write it out. Film it. You’ll look brilliant if you can shine with some nuts and bolts.

Stan Shuffett

Last edited:

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You don't get it because that's not what happened.

Interesting that Low500 created an account within 4 days of Stan storming off saying he's never coming back to AZ and then now you create a new account within 4 days of Low500's last post. Hmmm. Low Blow Joe 500 is from Atlanta and so is Scarlett O'Hara. Coincidence??? :D

Here's a test for you. What do you make of this? If you are a serious person it will take some time to go through. I suggest watching Stan's full video first:

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=462546

You make these posts and turn around and expect him to answer your questions,lol.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

You seem to be trying to bait someone. If you a question why not just come right out and say it.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
DVD 1...

DVD 2...

The Book...

Lou Figueroa

Attachments

• Unknown.jpeg
    Unknown.jpeg
    10.4 KB · Views: 205
  • Unknown-1.jpeg