Larry Vigus...TAD...Franklin SW

qnzfinest

Registered
my up and coming collection...Nothing for sale yet...unless the right offer comes up...pm me with any questions.

Attachments

• IMG_5291.jpg
    IMG_5291.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 763
  • IMG_5292.jpg
    IMG_5292.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 754
  • IMG_5307.jpg
    IMG_5307.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 775
  • IMG_5322.jpg
    IMG_5322.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 773
  • IMG_5321.jpg
    IMG_5321.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 763

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Incredible veneers on the vigus and love the veneered dash rings...you might have the only one i,ve seen of larrys with those type rings. An ebony on ebony full splice vigus with bridged points...monster player....and i love the sw and tad too,but larry is really putting out nice cues right now!

63Kcode

AKA Larry Vigus
Silver Member
Incredible veneers on the vigus and love the veneered dash rings...you might have the only one i,ve seen of larrys with those type rings. An ebony on ebony full splice vigus with bridged points...monster player....and i love the sw and tad too,but larry is really putting out nice cues right now!

It is the only stitched veneer rings I have made to date..

Larry

qnzfinest

Registered
and this is why I cannot let go of this cue, it is already special. I am now working on getting a pool table to finally play with it and make it my everyday player.

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
That is the one I like!

I never realized that was a wood handle cue. I might have to PM you some day.
Good stuff.
Nick :)

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
and this is why I cannot let go of this cue, it is already special. I am now working on getting a pool table to finally play with it and make it my everyday player.

What’s the number you’d have to have to let go of the Vigus?

qnzfinest

Registered
What’s the number you’d have to have to let go of the Vigus?

I just go this one so I will not let this one go yet, maybe once I test it out. I have seen another Larry Vigus around AZB or can try to find you another one but might not be like this one

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The TAD cue is what made my heart race a little faster.......I admire his workmanship so much and his cues
were often built using specs really close to what I like which seldom happens based on my experience. It is
also a 6 pointer and the one I have is overdone whereas this one just casts off a sense of real cue nostalgia.

qnzfinest

Registered
The TAD cue is what made my heart race a little faster.......I admire his workmanship so much and his cues
were often built using specs really close to what I like which seldom happens based on my experience. It is
also a 6 pointer and the one I have is overdone whereas this one just casts off a sense of real cue nostalgia.

this one is actually an 8 point purple heart