Looking for some Monk Academy Kicking videos.

tjlmbklr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I didn't post this in for sale because I wasn't sure what I was looking for so I came here first for some information. Some time ago long before YouTube I had a whole collection of pool videos on VHS and DVD. Unfortunately all of them went missing. One of the many instructional DVD sets that I had was the Monk Academy but it wasn't the ones that I can find in any store anymore, it was with Dr. Cue Tom Rossman. It was a kicking system for two or more rails. I've looked all over YouTube and I cannot find any of those videos or remakes of them but he does have a two rail "plus one" system video. Unfortunately those aren't the ones I'm looking for. It involved kicking at the end rail then to the side then down to the bottom rail and into the ball or a 4th rail behind it. I hope this makes sense.

Does anybody recall the name of the series of those videos and does anybody have them for sale?

tonythetiger583

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I didn't post this in for sale because I wasn't sure what I was looking for so I came here first for some information. Some time ago long before YouTube I had a whole collection of pool videos on VHS and DVD. Unfortunately all of them went missing. One of the many instructional DVD sets that I had was the Monk Academy but it wasn't the ones that I can find in any store anymore, it was with Dr. Cue Tom Rossman. It was a kicking system for two or more rails. I've looked all over YouTube and I cannot find any of those videos or remakes of them but he does have a two rail "plus one" system video. Unfortunately those aren't the ones I'm looking for. It involved kicking at the end rail then to the side then down to the bottom rail and into the ball or a 4th rail behind it. I hope this makes sense.

Does anybody recall the name of the series of those videos and does anybody have them for sale?

Pm Sent.......