Let’s see those vintage Adam cues

jmercer

Registered
Let’s see those vintage Adam cues.

Here is my wife’s early 1970’s (no butt logo) Adam/Helmstetter - model A/H-2 “Americana”. Recently refurbished by Larry at Craig (manwon) Rittel’s Full Splice Billiards.

Adams_01.jpg

Adams_02.jpg

Adams_03.jpg

Adams_04.jpg

[edit1]corrected FSB link

Last edited:

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Adam AM-8 The Jade

IMG_0693.JPG

IMG_0691.JPG

IMG_0690.JPG

EDIT: I just wanted to get my two in before Jayman comes in and owns the thread...he is the man when it comes to Adam cues......

Last edited:

Jim BC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
with latest addition

The Rempe J/R 11 just arrived today from Fast N Looseadam az (Medium).jpg

FAST_N_LOOSE

<--THE AMAZING JESSE JANE
Silver Member
Subscribed to see all the pics..... I love these old cues. I have 2 fancy ones that I should have back shortly.

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member

Here is my wife’s early 1970’s (no butt logo) Adam/Helmstetter - model A/H-2 “Americana”. Recently refurbished by Larry at Craig (manwon) Rittel’s Full Splice Billiards.

Here are couple of Adam cues that are currently being restored. One is also an A/H-2 American, the other cue I have not listed in any reference and I have also never seen a Adam Logo with the Adam Lion in a Star that is also decal. If anyone knows when they used this style decal that is basically a stick on top of the finish please let me know.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

jayman

Hi Mom!
Gold Member
Silver Member

Here are couple of Adam cues that are currently being restored. One is also an A/H-2 American, the other cue I have not listed in any reference and I have also never seen a Adam Logo with the Adam Lion in a Star that is also decal. If anyone knows when they used this style decal that is basically a stick on top of the finish please let me know.

View attachment 220798

View attachment 220799

View attachment 220800

That cue is from the A/F Line late 70's very early 80's The A/F-4 Vega, had a nylon wrap where the A/F-6 Capri, had a ribbon style leather wrap.

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
That cue is from the A/F Line late 70's very early 80's The A/F-4 Vega, had a nylon wrap where the A/F-6 Capri, had a ribbon style leather wrap.

Thanks Jayman, the cues points and butt are also painted Black on Maple.

They actually did a very good job painting the cue, until I removed the cue wrap I was not certain that it was painted.

Take care

jayman

Hi Mom!
Gold Member
Silver Member
I want one!

All these cool old Adam cues make me want to find one for myself. Keep'em coming!

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jayman sure is letting them out slowly this time! LOL!

Sure is keeping my attention!

Nice Adam examples as usual Jayman. Thanks for taking the time to post them. I love your collection, when I grow up I will have one just like it. :D