The hatred of CTE aiming

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had a hunch that somehow my original post would be wiped out by someone with an axe to grind.
So I made a copy of it before posting and it is right here. (not a word of it anywhere can be construed to be connected with racism).
It has to do with the incessant arguing over CTE and attacks on the creator Stan Shuffett.
Revenge for being born.JPG

Last edited:

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Yes, we need another thread from Low .
I wonder how Low became the number one fluff.

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
Know one hates cte..lol or its users.

Not really sure how long the back and forth has been going on but anyone who has played this game should have a right to a opinion.

It has never been about nothing other than trying to get to the truth. You can't have someone saying it does this and that with know explanation as to why.

All these guys that you call haters seem pretty knowledgeable about the hows and why's to aiming...matter fact you dont have to play the best pool to figure this out.

Pro1 would probably be better off without all the ridiculous claims. It should be marketed to help with your Psr and away new way of pocketing ball with a lot of practice.

But that didn't happen...sometimes to many toppings ruins a good thing.

Ive purchased Stans material..should I or anyone else
have a opinion..question things.

Last edited:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Reposting after deletion by the mod...

Lou Figueroa
this should
be interesting

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
I question almost everything, especially things I don't understand, and things that seem to defy basic common sense or logic. It's a great way to learn or understand things. In no way whatsoever does it mean that I hate anything or anyone that happens to make no sense to me.

Labeling people "haters" or "bashers" simply because they don't believe the same things as you, or because they voice opposing views or opinions, based on their own experiences, is a bit extreme. That's a sign of mental disorder, or brainwashing, where a person is incapable of hearing any dissent or opposition to what they believe or think. Some people are incapable of handling or dealing with opposition in a civil manner, so they immediately go into defense mode, denial mode, attack mode, where they actual believe that if you aren't with them then you're against them. And that's a classic character trait of mental instability, where absolutely zero criticism or opposition is tolerated or accepted, where any non-believer is deemed an enemy, a naysayer, a hater.

In some aspects of life, like religion and politics, people go way overboard with this. Here we're talking about aiming pool balls. If you actually believe that people who disagree with or question the way you aim pool balls are "haters", well, you need help, mentally.

Buzzard II

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Brian mentioned it so here goes. I live sixty miles west of DC. In DC it's not politics it's a religion. My God can beat up your God.

Here in the aiming section it's the same. CTE is a religion. Anyone that dares question it is blasphemous.

I admit I'm a stick aim/fractions type. But I bought the Pro One years ago. Each time I watch it I'm as confused as the first time.

Brian's book is not confusing, don't blame purveyors of clarity.

SpiderWeb

iisgone@yahoo.com
Silver Member
Lou beat a CTE guru with a point and shoot system, and that's a fact. Lou just hit em where they say go.