New Twisted Turtle Custom Cue

Twisted Turtle

Creator of Unique Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Melding the frequencys of the distinct opposites into a powerful force!

My new canarywood/ebony cue. This 21.8 ounces cue features a "twisted" lamination handle with gaboon ebony forearm and butt sleeve, fully cored. Blue abalone diamonds inside silver rings. The canarywood handle is built with Wenge venners. Included is a standard hard maple shaft with matching ringwork and a 13mm Tiger Emerald tip. Also with this cue is a jump/break shaft with matching ringwork and a black phenolic tip. And custom "twisted' joint protectors are included.
1752.00 $ paypal only pm me if interested.

Attachments

• 20110507-_DSC0002.jpg
    20110507-_DSC0002.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 1,524
  • 20110507-_DSC0004.jpg
    20110507-_DSC0004.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 1,526

half fast bankr

Purist / Traditionalist
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
For a $1700 cue from a new company, I would hope it includeds a standard hard maple shaft with matching ringwork...

Look forward to seeing more of your designs.

mattb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Neat look

I kinda like the looks of that. Would bring a lot of interest at the local pool hall. Good luck on your sale.

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Melding the frequencys of the distinct opposites into a powerful force!

My new canarywood/ebony cue. This 21.8 ounces cue features a "twisted" lamination handle with gaboon ebony forearm and butt sleeve, fully cored. Blue abalone diamonds inside silver rings. The canarywood handle is built with Wenge venners. Included is a standard hard maple shaft with matching ringwork and a 13mm Tiger Emerald tip. Also with this cue is a jump/break shaft with matching ringwork and a black phenolic tip. And custom "twisted' joint protectors are included.
1752.00 $ paypal only pm me if interested.

Good luck with your Business, and welcome to AZ Billiards.:)

jayrox

Toxic Moose
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
You've been around for a couple of years now. I have always liked your work and are in the top 3 for cue makers I would love to own. This one is a little heavy for me and I am short on cash right now.

Good luck with your sale, someone will be getting a great cue.

Jason

Twisted Turtle

Creator of Unique Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Randy,
The handle weight is 17.4 with a 1.1 weight bolt. The jump break shaft is 4.3 and the standard shaft is 4.4. Thanks for your interest! Ron

Twisted Turtle

Creator of Unique Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Canarywood's botanical name is Centrolobium. Its is found growing from Central America as far south as Brazil. This wood will darken with age.

Spantiznik

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ron,

Took alook at the Site, Truely Amazing .. Keep it coming .. I am now thinking about trying to pass this through the budget with the little woman.

PS. I almost keeled over at your name .. Family Discount, If I thought you might have been my twin brother ? :rotflmao1:

Twisted Turtle

Creator of Unique Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The twisted laminations can be moved to any position in the cue handle. And i can build you a cue of your choice of combinations, including one piece handles. pm message me and we can design a Twisted Turtle Custom Cue for you. Ron 941 457 6410 talk or text.

cfrandy

AKA: The Road Runner
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Could you send me one of your cues for test hitting? I prefer wrapless. Thanks!

Very nice!

Twisted Turtle

Creator of Unique Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Headin to Michigan to Indian country and find some more power wood for cues, next week where you at in fla i'll stop by and let you hit with some cues! Baampii, Ron

8Ball48043

Addicted to the Sport
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
AZ'ers, I had the opportunity, earlier this week, to go over to Port Charlotte and visit Ron and see his shop and some of his completed cues. I've got to tell you that his cues (the twisted wood) is VERY UNIQUE and exceptionally beautiful. They are STRIKING. And, their playability is unsurpassed.

If you're looking to buy a new cue, you owe it to yourself to give Twisted Turtle a look. You won't be sorry.

See comments about quality and playability in this thread: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=236303

Thanks.

Twisted Turtle

Creator of Unique Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For a $1700 cue from a new company, I would hope it includeds a standard hard maple shaft with matching ringwork...

Look forward to seeing more of your designs.

Thank you, half fast, for looking at our fine pool cues. I’m confident that you have never seen a cue exactly like ours before.

Regarding the price of our cues, please be aware that our cues are made individually, by hand, one at a time, using a patented process to meld multiple types of exotic hardwoods into a pleasing and unique pattern, not available from any other source anywhere in the world.

The art and science of creating the ‘Twisted’ patterns that you see in our finely crafted pool cues requires multiple, pain-staking steps, that must be completed with patience and precision. Each ‘Twist’ that you see in the completed cue is, in fact, only one step in the multi-step process of creating the ‘blanks’ that will later become fine pool cues.

Thank you for your interest in Twisted Turtle cues. I hope one day to build a cue for YOU!