Stevie Moore parallel shots CTE video

Status
Not open for further replies.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dave authored the FOREWORD. His multi-paged submission was turned in many months ago.....

It's quite good......Wouldn't you love to have a peek at it? I get it out every now and then....it's special.

Stan Shuffett

lol, yep, that would be about right.

Lou Figueroa
too funny

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It'll be interesting to see what you conclude from your drawings. I believe our objections may become more clear to you if they are not already.

Regarding the bold part, nobody can explain it. Stan's been looking at the balls in his perception video for 6 years and thinks he's got it now. Think logically: If you use a method that works for you, but you do not know how that method works, is it logical to insist that you are not doing something subconsciously to effect the outcome? In other words, how can you rule out the possibilities if you don't understand how/why it works? It just isn't logical to say, "I don't understand how it works, but I KNOW it is an 'objective' system."

I had to look up "vorpal." Pretty funny. Maybe you can come up with Vorpal CTE?

Drawings? Did somebody say drawings?

Lou Figueroa

Willie Mosconi on aiming:

Attachments

• IMG_1574.jpg
    IMG_1574.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 134

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Drawings. Did somebody say drawings?

Lou Figueroa

CTE Aiming:

Attachments

• blue_ball_machine_by_andreadionne-d4sg8sa.jpg
    blue_ball_machine_by_andreadionne-d4sg8sa.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 145

nine_ball6970

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The guy's obviously a hack. Doesn't even know how to account for throw.

If he aimed there, would the ball go into the pocket? Or does he subconsciously aim a bit thinner for the ball to end up in the center of the pocket? Maybe a touch of inside?

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Then I wouldn't put it past Lou. He cried like a little baby to have my cartoon videos about him taken down and they were.

You did those? I have to admit those videos were among the funniest things I've seen in this forum. Well, not exactly the humor at Lou's expense, but more the delivery of the speech and how the characters moved. It was just very funny (no offense, Lou).

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
You did those? I have to admit those videos were among the funniest things I've seen in this forum. Well, not exactly the humor at Lou's expense, but more the delivery of the speech and how the characters moved. It was just very funny (no offense, Lou).

At least we agree on one thing. I had tears coming down my face from laughing so hard while creating each one of the videos.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The guy's obviously a hack. Doesn't even know how to account for throw.

I know you're just funnying but Mosconi admits its a basic illustration.

From there he says it's a matter of developing feel and intuition for the effects of english and various hits. Which makes far more sense than the CTE gibberish.

Lou Figueroa

Last edited:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Really?

Funnier than this?

Lou Figueroa
$10K
cha-ching!

Attachments

• 23607700.jpg
    23607700.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 103

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know you're just funnying but Mosconi admits its a basic illustration.

From there he says it's a matter of developing feel and intuition for the effects of english and various hits. Which makes far more sense than the CTE gibberish.

Lou Figueroa

CTE -gibberish?- Hardly
Just recently you stated in a post here on AZ that you have battled your entire career with alignment.
I know what you mean, exactly. I fixed mine. I do not battle with alignment any longer and in any way.
CTE is the fix for your career long issue but you will never avail yourself to learning how to really align.

Stan Shuffett

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
CTE -gibberish?- Hardly
Just recently you stated in a post here on AZ that you have battled your entire career with alignment.
I know what you mean, exactly. I fixed mine. I do not battle with alignment any longer and in any way.
CTE is the fix for your career long issue but you will never avail yourself to learning how to really align.

Stan Shuffett

JB, a long time, self-admitted CTE believer/proponent/advocate, traveled to your home/facility, spent something like 15 hours with you getting personalized instruction on Pro1, and subsequently claimed he improved at least "two balls" shortly before our match as a direct result of time spent with you.

Look at the video/photos. Have a good laugh like the rest of us.

CTE does not fix squadoush.

Lou Figueroa

Attachments

• 23607700.jpg
    23607700.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JB, a long time, self-admitted CTE believer/proponent/advocate, traveled to your home/facility, spent something like 15 hours with you getting personalized instruction on Pro1, and subsequently claimed he improved at least "two balls" shortly before our match as a direct result of time spent with you.

Lou Figueroa

Has nothing to do with anything......John came to me on the heels of the big match and I advised him about the untimeliness of his visit.....I advise everyone in the same manner.

Stan Shuffett

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Has nothing to do with anything......John came to me on the heels of the big match and I advised him about the untimeliness of his visit.....I advise everyone in the same manner.

Stan Shuffett

Always got an excuse.

JB was a dyed-in-the-wool believer in your system for years and years. He was all over the forums defending you and HH. He went to you claiming a built-in understanding of the system. Already knew it. And unlike those you always counter-attack, had come to the system with an open heart, mind, and (to my benefit) an open bill fold. You cannot disavow him now -- no one can wiggle that good. Own it.

You lambast people that can't grasp your insane system.

But you will not issue refunds to folks who bought your DVD in good faith, believing, as you claimed, it would stand alone and need no other explanation.

But you are the only one who can explain it, for Christ sake. And to do that you need two frippin' DVDs, and now a book, to make yourself understood. AND I can almost guarantee you that it will still be unintelligible and certainly undeployable by the average pool player after publication. It is a cash grab.

You have gone too far down the rabbit hole trying to describe what you think you see, what works for you, and make the huge mistake of saying it will work for all -- people of different heights, sizes, wing spans, people that stand upright, those that get low on the ball, those that stand to the right of the CB, those that stand to the left, those that sight under their left, right, or center eye.

They're all suppose to see the lines that you see. Right, save all that.

Lou Figueroa

Last edited:

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Always got an excuse.

JB was a dyed-in-the-wool believer in your system for years and years. He was all over the forums defending you and HH. He went to you claiming a built-in understanding of the system. Already knew it. And unlike those you always counter-attack, had come to the system with an open heart, mind, and (to my benefit) an open bill fold. You cannot disavow him now -- no one can wiggle that good. Own it.

You lambast people that can't grasp your insane system.

But you will not issue refunds to folks who bought your DVD in good faith, believing, as you claimed, it would stand alone and need no other explanation.

But you are the only one who can explain it, for Christ sake.

And to do that you need two frippin' DVDs, and now a book, to make yourself understood. AND I can almost guarantee you that it will still be unintelligible and certainly undeployable by the average pool player after publication. It is a cash grab.

You have gone too far down the rabbit hole trying to describe what you think you see, what works for you, and make the huge mistake of saying it will work for all -- people of different heights, sizes, wing spans, people that stand upright, those that get low on the ball, those that stand to the right of the CB, those that stand to the left, those that sight under their left, right, or center eye.

They're all suppose to see the lines what you see. Right.

Lou Figueroa

John would be the first to tell you or anyone that he was too "lazy" to learn my approach.
John used his approach-period.

On the other hand you just recently stated here on AZ that you do not know how to align from day to day.....one day-one way the next day another way........unbelievable that you won't seek help.

I can explain the lines and you will not bet against me doing just that.

Landon has won 7 national championships using DVD1 DVD2 information.....I did not stop...I am a perfectionist in that regard.

Stan Shuffett

Last edited:

mohrt

Student of the Game
Silver Member

Lou Figueroa

Lou, you insisted on playing one pocket. One pocket isn't a shot makers game so much as it is a game of moves. The majority of his mistakes were moves. You had John completely out of his element and into yours, and you knew you'd have a good leg up on him. In spite of your superior knowledge of one pocket, he still gave you a good game. It was no blow out by any means. I'd like to see you play a few sets of 9-ball with him, that would be a far better test of shot making skills.

Last edited:

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lou, you insisted on playing one pocket. One pocket isn't a shot makers game so much as it is a game of moves. The majority of his mistakes were moves. You had John completely out of his element and into yours, and you knew you'd have a good leg up on him. I'd like to see you play a few sets of 9-ball with him, that would be a far better test of shot making skills.

Lou, in no uncertain terms, is a legit player. Lou, for certain, had a large advantage over John in any game they might would have played.
Personally, I think there was a ZERO chance of Lou matching up in any game with anyone that had a similar superior skill set over him as he had over John. John showed some real heart getting in the grease and had a real chance to pull it off.

Stan Shuffett

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.