6 ball ghost - checking in

white1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Went through the kinister shot drills - good stuff-relocated table to larger room pic attached
Hittin em pretty good thx all help guys.gals

Attachments

• F687881A-B6A1-4C4C-9FD1-1F7BCCBEBA30.jpeg
    F687881A-B6A1-4C4C-9FD1-1F7BCCBEBA30.jpeg
    77.2 KB · Views: 534

Jimmorrison

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good to hear from you Ray. Looks like you can break from the head string now. I've been playing the 6 ball ghost, ever since your first post. It has been a learning experience, and great for my 8 ball game. Have you come up with any particular strategies for beating the little bastard?

white1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He’s tough Jim

Good to hear from you Ray. Looks like you can break from the head string now. I've been playing the 6 ball ghost, ever since your first post. It has been a learning experience, and great for my 8 ball game. Have you come up with any particular strategies for beating the little bastard?

If the balls don’t bunch up, it’s much easier. It’s still hard I think when you have to be perfect to win.

Yes, the table move is great. Played some bar box one pocket with my son today.
Fun. Challenging game on the small table for sure!

white1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Still playing that ghost/thank you

Just checking in and wanted to say thanks to all who helped get me on track
I have went through successful campaigns against the 3 ball ghost and beyond.
Now playing the 9 ball ghost- beat the others
Just put a beating on the 9 ball ghost tonight.
And knocked off a healthy 3rd place in a nearby 9 ball tourney last night.
Not missing too many balls-when I do....
Because of position errors of course-mostly speed control

At age 56, after 30 years away, with terrible eyes, and a real bad right eye, I am absolutely playing the by far best pool of my life.
You guys said it was possible-now I know you were right.

My confidence level is incredible-I see the racks and in many cases, I feel like I will for sure run out-even if I don’t.

Having a blast-only been about 5 months....crazy.
Thx to all.

Jimmorrison

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:thumbup:Holy Christ, You have jumped to the 9 ball ghost, congrats. How did you do it? I have been pounding the 6 ball ghost, and got caught up in the Fargo drill. I've barely ventured into 7 ball. Any time you beat the nine ball ghost, that's cause for celebration

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Wow, from playing the six ball ghost even to beating the nine ball ghost is surely a jump of at least 150 Fargo points. Well done.