WTB Little Al Sneaky Pete

BigAlbert333

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know it's a long shot but doesn't hurt to ask...

Anyone have a Little Al Sneaky Pete for sale?

I had found one on Offer Up and I started asking questions about the cue... Once the owner kinda figured out what he had he backed out. Damnit lol

ca sn8ke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lil Al has set up shop at Hardtimes, Sacramento. Give him a jingle, nice guy. I'm assuming you're talking about Lil Al Romero?

Last edited:

kingman33

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’m trying to get in touch with Lil Al Romero, do you have his contact info? Thank you

BigAlbert333

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
* Bump * still looking... Anyone have one for sale?

Yes, I know I could contact him at Hard Times Sacramento, just checking here first.

KMcCready

I have one that Al made for me about 20 years ago. Mint, well balanced and plays very accurate. His joints are solid.

Shoot me a message if interested. I might be willing to part with it for the right price. I'd be ok selling it because I own a Joss cue which is my number 1.

Attachments

• 20211122_005400_resized.jpg
    20211122_005400_resized.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 50
  • 20211122_005227_resized.jpg
    20211122_005227_resized.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 53

phreaticus

I have one that Al made for me about 20 years ago. Mint, well balanced and plays very accurate. His joints are solid.

Shoot me a message if interested. I might be willing to part with it for the right price. I'd be ok selling it because I own a Joss cue which is my number 1.
PM sent

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
I have a wrapless one with 2 shafts that I too would sell if interested. I have owned several of Al's cues since the 1980's each one of them have been great cues. I currently use an Eddie Cohen cue so no need for the Al Romero cue.

Thanks